Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

frnds here r 2 new articles on Sargun Mehta!! hers 1st one!!

I would love to play a negative bit** in the future: Sargun Mehta

By TellychakkarTeam 26 Oct 2012 - 15:09
Sargun Mehta

The beautiful and talented Sargun Mehta is on a well deserved break. Having impressed all with her performances in Karol Bagh and Phulwa, she was last seen in Star Plus' telefilm series Teri Meri Love Stories with Eijaz Khan.

Tellychakkar.com catches up with this Chandigarh lass to find out as to how is she enjoying her leisure time, her relationship with boyfriend Ravi Dubey and more.

What are you doing these days?

Well, I am using this break to do many things which I could not do while shooting. I am travelling and also meeting family and friends. But the biggest advantage of this break is that I can spend more time with Ravi. Luckily for me, even he is on a break having completed Saas Bina Sasural a few days ago. Many people say that relationships in our industry don't last for we don't have time for our partners, given our tight schedules. But does a similar situation not exist across most other service industries (doctors, lawyers etc) as well? What is important is how to balance work and love.

What are the two best qualities that you see in Ravi and the two traits you would want him to change?

He is a through gentleman and very considerate to all. As for the down side, he has extreme anger issues and has a habit of eating all the wrong things at night.

With Nach Baliye back , would you guys want to take part in this very popular celeb couple dance show?

We would be very happy to take part in the show for we love to dance. Had Ravi not been an actor, he would have easily been a dancer. As for me, I think dancing comes second to me only after acting.

But most reality shows have other elements besides core talent. Would you be comfortable by talking bad about other contestants and judges?

I have just taken part in one reality show till now i.e. Comedy Circus and there was nothing of it what you mention. I never believe in hearsay, so I will only accept such things when I see it happen myself. Having said that, I will not like it, if they do.

How is the experience of doing the abovementioned Sony standup comedy show?

The comedy bone is hitting me hard. One of the main reasons for doing this Optimystix project is that it gave me a chance to do something different. It is one happy set where everybody is cracking jokes and having a blast. Though I will admit here that comedy is not as easy as opposed to dance.

People have issues with certain kind of jokes on the show?

You can't joke about walls and make people laugh. And the people you joke about are bound to feel that it was below the belt.

In hindsight do you think Phulwa could have been handled differently given the way this Colors' show finally wrapped up?

It is always easy to speculate once things are done. Like, we could have tried this thing in another way. But then what is done is done… right.

Given the limited options lead girls on TV have… what else would you want to play around with?

The only thing left would be the negative bit**. I would surely want to try this type of character as well. But hmm, not right now.

Bollywood calling? And would you be comfortable with exposure and bold scenes which comes with films?

I am quite happy with my current job and if films happen, so be it. As for certain dos and don'ts, that would depend on the script and my comfort level then. I will not do it just to be seen on the big screen.

You and Ravi are among the few TV couples who are open about their relationship; many other prefer to keep it hidden. Why do you think they do so?

I don't understand why they prefer to stay in the closet? May be because of personal and professional reasons. As this is a personal call, all I would them tell is guys just take your time and come out whenever you are comfortable.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DurayNimRAmeresbeebutterfly55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "two new articles abt Sargun" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
heres 2nd one!! but i m posting only her part!!

Will Vikram-Raveena track resurface in Parichay? Aasiya Kazi or Sargun Mehta to play surrogate mother?

By TellychakkarTeam 26 Oct 2012 - 16:48

However a source told us, "The production house is busy working on Vikram and Raveena's track. In fact, they are planning to get a surrogacy track in which they will see the couple looking out for surrogate mother. For this, they have approached Aasiya Kazi and Sargun Mehta."

When we got in touch with Aasiya, she said, "Yes, the production house did call me. However, nothing has been finalised yet. I am busy shooting for Hitler Didi." On the other hand, Sargun said, "Yes, I did receive a call from the production house, but they did not get back to me after that. Hence, I cannot comment on it."

Well, we wonder if this on-screen couple will come back in the show with some mirch-masala.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DurayNimRAmeres55shobha

Duray

Duray

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
thank u tiny share karna k liyeBig smileits really nice sargun .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Duray

Duray

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
i don't like sargun as surrogate mother.plz don't do this sargun.

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duray

i don't like sargun as surrogate mother.plz don't do this sargun.
Duray even i don't want her 2  do this role.Ouch

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thank you for posting Dolly. Smile

Hm...I was hoping for a more on the question of Phulwa. Oh well, but guess she is also right in her space when she says what is done is done. 

And about the role...please Sargun no! What is with both of them? Ajay and Sargun please make good decisions and don't do such shows. They are such fine actors why can't they get more good offers esp as leads? Please Sargun make a wise choice, even if it means waiting and do a good role and show that is worth it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Thank you for posting Dolly. Smile

Hm...I was hoping for a more on the question of Phulwa. Oh well, but guess she is also right in her space when she says what is done is done. 

And about the role...please Sargun no! What is with both of them? Ajay and Sargun please make good decisions and don't do such shows. They are such fine actors why can't they get more good offers esp as leads? Please Sargun make a wise choice, even if it means waiting and do a good role and show that is worth it. 
anu u r voicing my opinion. i completely agree wid u on this!! i don't want  both Ajay & Sargun 2 do the roels theyr r offered @ the time.Ouch
plz Sargun don't do such roles. choose wisely.Smile

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, Dolly!Smile

Somehow Sargun is so sweet-looking that it's hard to imagine her in a fully negative but then again, she did Phulwa so it guess this might not be so hard to pull.Tongue

But agree with Anu and you. What is it with those two? They've already waited so long, so why now rush into roles which don't even sound good. Surely they must know they deserve better. Sigh, really hoping both of them choose the right thing and don't disappoint us.

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top