Chidiya Ghar

Hats of to u Gurruu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Gurrrmeeettt GURMEEET GURMEEET i willl kill myself now.. since 8yrs he hasnt eat samosa bcoz to keep hs body fitt. Seriously, his body - six pack..
Wish i was a boy.. would hav that,  that girl dont have it lool. like six packs , style - man hav different syle like Gurmeet Day Dreaming

However for girl side , they hav long hair, we can have make up and all..

If you guys dont mind, i have a question : aap ki kya kitch hai/thi abt to become a boy or girl?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garagabhavanaananya93Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hats of to u Gurruu" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I'm happy being a girl, lol.

But it's shocking to hear that Gurmeet hasn't eaten a samosa in that long!Shocked I'm sure one samosa wouln't hurt.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
lol Princy you are too Much LOL I am happy as a Girl! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I'm happy being a girl, lol.

But it's shocking to hear that Gurmeet hasn't eaten a samosa in that long!Shocked I'm sure one samosa wouln't hurt.LOL

Hmm, what if 1 of his fan bring samosa in front of him aur gifted then lol .. ya one samosa wouldnt hurt loool

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

lol Princy you are too Much LOL I am happy as a Girl! Wink

so to hoon lol

so do i

i though you guys lve to be a boy

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
And, hope u guys saw sbs today .. that some guy making six pix .. so he is challenging  all who have fit body. But gurmeet has got most fit body.. hana?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.