Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19IshquerithuparnaipkndFansakuno1sweetie1212suganya91shweta5126mansi022ssttuuttiiasiyak2012raniushaarshiaddictionShahSAIRArihiya-RaizadaEternalallurecanvasdreamzgoma12ispkkndarshiSwamunimkocutyanushkaGr8tymsapoorva12sharmamssravyavini96sarah_zaishabhavs_gid03tellycrazymistletoe22zoyadarkrose..Zahra..Asmara.lmathew77MSgayatrimaloserandom94day_lilyGunMarchminkpri3lovebarunxoxotmowladroolerangelVCWaterIcearshi_roxranukamakshiarshii143dorindakateTamarulovelyangelkshubhangichibisukemanreet_gillarshifan91RainyDaysArilipniya55sirivalli.tnano123aysemLDGA_BASanaya.Barunsarozzzayana123Titaliya1234Reader_HobbyLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044reshmimohanvaishuuswat.g--BumbleBee--jessjazznaaza_deenapoorvaarnavanjusr06sini1234princessaaliyaLalaland222BlondiexzyABCDesiGirl93-Siaa-chinnuvyasimran78vikadesigirlmunam_13N0306march2011RhysennsegadSamyxxemistryaarrsshhiiGAURI29DalmuthuyaJammy-kamalapushpapenny25bhadraprasadIronButterflymbbsrocksvarsha2KDJCJSAisha1996Javeria3991AALUSLOLWAkondhilihoney-sweety1chillyAnupama.Take_Thatphillips_2909priasweetcaskerlaksh65Hot.Pink.Heelsashred12AngelTeenHansaNLaxshaLOVEArshi18shabbossyahoodrunkiiebabeLyssaPiechavvi16jas0308kutsARS24CountingStarsx_sree_Eccentricavandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17MysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Raizada massage therapy" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Sounds good. I like how in this at least Arnav seems to realize how tensed Khushi is about Sheetal...hopefully he will get an answer to "Why" too soon...continue soon. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anarocksick

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Part 2

He was going to start the massages from her neck and shoulders she realized. Why not the scalp, like she did? Wasn't that suppose to be the general order? She thought of pointing that out when she felt his fingers brush her neck. Was this how it was suppose to feel like? 

She felt him shift her braid from her left shoulder to her back. Hey Devi Maiyya, she thought, did she just feel his breath on her neck?

The next thing she felt him do was remove her duppatta. "Arnavji!"

"Khushi, do you want me to strangle you to death? I can't work with that thing draped around your neck." 

What was she suppose to say to that? So she continue to sit facing the poolside, while her husband continued to fix things. Did she just head her zipper go down? "Arnavji! the zipper!"

"Khushi, I think the zipper had to go down, it was coming in the way."

"Arnavji, how can a tiny zipper come in the way?"

"I don't understand how you sleep with these things on in the night. I almost cut my finger with all the sequins going on."

"There is no sequins on my night suit."

Oh crap. "...but there's a lot of stuff going on."

What could she possible say to that? So she sat through and instantly straightened up when she felt him dragging the sleeves of the kameez down her shoulders. "Wh...what are you doing?"

"Massaging. Relax, now." How could she relax when he was doing all these things to her, and she couldn't even see his face properly. Is this what massaging is? She had clearly got it all wrong when she had offered to massage her husband.

His hands touched the base of her neck and she felt a shiver run down her spine to her toes and back up. He continued his assault for five more minutes after which she began getting used to the feel. She could feel her muscles beginning to relax. She felt his hand move down her back where he continued his Raizada magic. His fingers then slid to her front and she felt him squeeze one of her breasts, an "oh" sound escaped her lips before she knew what was going on.

"What happened, Khushi?" he said looking completely oblivious to what just happened. His hands still rested on her breasts, she noticed.

"Arnavji...you just..." How could she point him out what he has just done?

"I just what Khushi?" she heard him say, while she felt him squeeze her other breast.

"Arnavji, what are you doing? You..."

"Just massaging, baby. Haven't you ever get one done?" 

"N...no."

"I guessed so. So just let me do it, okay? You need to get rid of the kurta, by the way."

"What, why? I din't ask you to remove your clothes."

"That' s because...you're not very good at massaging. I'm sorry to break it down to you this way."

"Excuse me! I'm very good at massaging. You can ask buaji, I used to stand on her back and give her long massages. In fact, I can stand on you and..."

"Khushi! Shut up and remove the damn kurta."

She removed her kurta, because she really din't have any choice, did she? So here she was, one o clock at night, sitting on her bed, in just her bra and salwar, getting massaged by her husband. Wait... that din't sound like how it was suppose to sound.

So that's what it was. A trick! She had a very cleaver husband, it seemed. But if he was Arnav Singh Raizada, she was also Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. If he could act so cleaver, how could his wife be any less? She had to play along.

She heard her husband take a deep breath. "What happened, Arnavji? You're not massaging me."

"Oh." he said his hand began to massage her upper back again, again sliding to the front to capture her breast through her bra. It was her turn to take a deep breath now.

"Khushiii..." he said and she felt his front again her back, his hot breath on her neck, and his lips on her shoulders. In the next second she realized that her hook was being undone and then flew her bra to the other side of the room.

His hands came again capture both her mounds from behind and she arched herself back to give him more access. 

She felt his lips at the base of her neck again, he gave her kiss and then bit the area. She almost bit her tongue to not moan out loud. "Patience Khushi patience." she said to herself.

"What?" he said looking up from her neck to meet her eye from her right.

"N..nothing. I was wondering since you gave me the right kind of massage, I should get another chance, no?"

x--------------------------x

What was his wife saying? Did she just say what he thought she said? He couldn't have missed the glint in her eye and her evil smile.

He saw her turn to him and gave out another one of her mischievous smiles. His wife smiling, in nothing but her salwar, hair almost undone, had she any idea what a vision she provided? 

"Arnavji, remove your t-shirt, na."

"O...kay." he did as his wife said.

"Come here" she said and took him to the edge of the bed and made him sit. She then got down and began with 'massaging him'.

He knew his wife had something in mind, but he couldn't place what it was. But he had no doubt of what was is her mind when he felt her lips on his chest, and then moving down towards his naval.

"Khu...Khushi..whatareyoudoing?"

"Massaging you, Raizada style." his wife said looking up.

He felt her lips move lower and her hands began undoing his tracks.

"khushi...Khushi..."

His felt his pants come off.

"Kushi...nooo..."

x---------------------------x

Who could have thought that this night could have turned out this way? He looked at his sweating wife, breathing hard, her hair undone, she looked like a goddess. She was moving with him, fast and hard, fast and hard, he had taught her. She had followed well.

They had done it so many times before, and she had always managed to surprise him, but somehow today was different. She had given him good, she had given him real good today. She was not her usual shy-type today. Oh no, she was the damn vixen, a lioness.

He felt her hand go up his hair and pull at it. "OUUCH" he screamed and saw her smile. Damn, she was really wild today.

"Well, darling, the night has just begun. You made me scream hard, I'll make you scream harder." he said and winked at his blushing wife.

x---------------------------x

They lay on the bed, exhausted from all the activities they performed throughout the night. 

She looked at him sleeping peacefully, his left hand holding her right. She looked over to her left hand which had balled into a fist to save the precious item it was holding. 

She opened her fist to reveal the her husband's hair she needed for the DNA test.

Satisfied, she smiled, and kept it in the bedside drawer. 

x-----------------------------x

Please comment and like?

xo

My other work : 

Edited by Anarocksick - 24 November 2013 at 7:03am

The following 172 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnasweetie1212suganya91hukfmansi022divyyasreessttuuttiifangirl123arshiaddictionblacklady1ina211kavyaarshisangeethbalaEternalallureArihiya-Raizadacanvasdreamzispkkndarshi-divii-Swamunimkofortunawelcomebrocutyanushkadanisharamasawmjinsindiansweetfairy007afshanbabarapoorva12sharmamssravyamelanie64me_lovelygultellycrazyvini96sarah_zaishabhavs_gid03lmathew77glamourbirdmalosecraziefansmittapbabli0204random94..Zahra..sam19_2009cutie13memarioAsmara.diyachillzoyadarkrosedisha7day_lilyAanooDiaphanousbhumi16varshapanhari93agshilpaGunMarchminkpri3lovebarunxoxotmowlaEmpressSarayucrazymg.04droolerurm21WaterIceChahhat4evanehaarshiangelVCsumana561tokyolovelyangelharsha..arshii143dorindakateranukamakshiAyaat1216moushumi_90Lovely_Bajwa_Bubbles76kshubhangiSirenMitrachibisukemanreet_gillsaigaduarshifan91RainyDaysniya55A_BAsirivalli.taysemLDGsarozzzayana123Sanaya.BarunReader_HobbyLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044vaishuuswat.gzeediajessjazznaaza_deensini1234apoorvaarnavanjusr06BlondiexzyLalaland222leanne_1983Shweta1691avchowdhuryaeyshaalimLadyRimran78blue-eye-Siaa-chinnuvyasmeem17vikadesigirlsmanfatima_FMkdsubsN0306tanurocksmunam_13msinSamyxxemistrysegadDalmuthuyaaarrsshhiiGAURI29Jammy-kamalapushpaP4rveen12penny25bhadraprasadIronButterflyvarsha2KDmbbsrocksJCJSAisha1996Javeria3991AALUSLOLWAhoney-sweetykondhili1chillyseeta_naips-Sanj-farheen75laksh65ashred12zafiHot.Pink.HeelsLyssaPiechavvi16-aparna-HansaN18shabbo-Xpress-ssyahoodrunkiiebabejas0308kutsARS24AngelTeenadventure_gurl_sree_Eccentricavandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17

WaterIce

WaterIce

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Ooh! Khushi's gonna get a real "massage" nowLOL

vaishuu

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Edited by blahblah16 - 26 October 2012 at 5:51am

-Siaa-

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Trust Khushi to still be able to think about her crazy plans while errr being massaged and massaging her husband! :p

Good job! Very naughty and funny keeping the Sankaness of Khushi intact. :)

Just one thing - its sequins, not sequence. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuAnarocksick

Happy-go-lucky

Goldie

Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
This os was...uhhh...*fans self*. Good job. And Khushi still remembered about the damned hair even after all those ministrations? And this reminded me of the massage incidence in Gupta House... How I wish it played out like this then, and how I still wsh it plays out like this in the show now too but sigh, my wishful thinking. :D

Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 26 October 2012 at 6:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaya.BarunAnarocksick

march2011

IF-Dazzler

march2011

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
oh my god,this one is toomuchROFL
can't stop laughing imagining this sequence...wild wife only on a mission..poor arnav

Anarocksick

Post Reply New Post

Go to top