Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Magpie

Magpie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Thanks Dabulls. I agree, there is no need to show Mona with anyone. In fact--in defiance to my friends, most of whom love the idea of 'Moneet'--I feel that the entire remarriage track was unnecessary. It would have been far better to show Mona and Vineet as great friends and colleagues, while Mona slowly but steadily picks up the pieces of her life.

Oh but knowing Ekta Kapoor, I doubt this would have happened either. Strange how this woman made BALH which actually has a strong female lead.

Ditto !!!

I wanted the same. I don't know if anyone watched a telefilm in Tamil on Sun TV by Radhika called " Siragugal ".  That had a similar storyline. It was loosely based on a Danielle Steel novel "Accident". But Siragugal had a better ending. It goes like this :

Radhika is married to a guy in London and they have 2 daughters. Arranged marriage. Her husband cheats on her and starts having affair with some girl and Radhika comes to know of it when the elder daughter meets with an accident !  She takes a bold step and moves out with her kids and starts living independently. She was a housewife before like Mona and has to start from the scratch which she does. She gains confidence.

Her daughter's friend is also involved in the same car accident. Her father ( Vikram ) becomes Radhika's biggest support system and a good friend like Vineet. When he proposes marriage to her, she declines and tells him that she has learnt to be independent and strong and will lead her life that way. She also tells him that he will always be a part of her life but only as a "friend".

How I wish they did the same with Mona.

P.S. And the girl with whom R's husband had the affair dumps him LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona and Vineet's marriage (Page 4)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magpie

Thanks Dabulls. I agree, there is no need to show Mona with anyone. In fact--in defiance to my friends, most of whom love the idea of 'Moneet'--I feel that the entire remarriage track was unnecessary. It would have been far better to show Mona and Vineet as great friends and colleagues, while Mona slowly but steadily picks up the pieces of her life.

Oh but knowing Ekta Kapoor, I doubt this would have happened either. Strange how this woman made BALH which actually has a strong female lead.

Ditto !!!

I wanted the same. I don't know if anyone watched a telefilm in Tamil on Sun TV by Radhika called " Siragugal ".  That had a similar storyline. It was loosely based on a Danielle Steel novel "Accident". But Siragugal had a better ending. It goes like this :

Radhika is married to a guy in London and they have 2 daughters. Arranged marriage. Her husband cheats on her and starts having affair with some girl and Radhika comes to know of it when the elder daughter meets with an accident !  She takes a bold step and moves out with her kids and starts living independently. She was a housewife before like Mona and has to start from the scratch which she does. She gains confidence.

Her daughter's friend is also involved in the same car accident. Her father ( Vikram ) becomes Radhika's biggest support system and a good friend like Vineet. When he proposes marriage to her, she declines and tells him that she has learnt to be independent and strong and will lead her life that way. She also tells him that he will always be a part of her life but only as a "friend".

How I wish they did the same with Mona.

P.S. And the girl with whom R's husband had the affair dumps him LOL

i disagree.y should mona remain single wn there is a person like vineet?its nt easy.i know hw difficult it is be a single parent.i hv seen it n understood it vry closely with my maasi's life,her husband too cheated her.she is all alone though evy one is there.But still u miss a person.on occasions u will feel it,no matter hw strong n independent u r.mona must voice her feelings.she must realise wt she wants in life.she never enjoyed her freedom.is she independent?the fact is mona has nt changed,she is still a typical house wife.these experience has nt changed her.mona is the vry same mona v all saw in the first episode n i hate it.hw come all this has nt affected her?

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Agree Blyton I would have prefered Vineet simply being her good friend and a moral support system instead of this silly remarriage track...Especially forced-coersed by ILs..

FIL is selectively or conviniently have heart issues..

I would have loved to see Mona being independent slowly and steadily as a single parent and making a life for herself instead of all the garbage we saw...

You are right knowing EK and her juvenile delinquent CVs trash-poison is the only thing possible..

Even in BALH strong female lead is who makes the Lead male weak..

All EK serials have Jhansi ki ranis and Male leads are made to be Ullus and Lallus...

Manav, Vineet and Ram Kapoor all...All lopsided ones...No balance

Edited by Dabulls23 - 18 November 2012 at 9:15pm

aishray

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

All EK serials have Jhansi ki ranis and Male leads are made to be Ullus and Lallus...

Disagree with you on Ram. He is vulnerable, not weak. The reason he was an emotional fool in earlier days was obviously because of his screwed-up childhood, thanks to philandering daddy and devious stepmom...not to mention wastrel siblings. Ram, in fact, is a broaderWink version of  the Poor Little Rich Boy Rishabh Malhotra (Rohit Roy) in Swabhimaan.

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Disagree with you on Ram. He is vulnerable, not weak. The reason he was an emotional fool in earlier days was obviously because of his screwed-up childhood, thanks to philandering daddy and devious stepmom...not to mention wastrel siblings. Ram, in fact, is a broaderWink version of  the Poor Little Rich Boy Rishabh Malhotra (Rohit Roy) in Swabhimaan.
Ok agree Ram is not a weak man but Priya is shown to be Jhansi ki rani.  Much stronger female lead.  I like RK better than PK in BALH Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.