Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Till Mona doesn't get over her looser of a husband and realise how lucky she is to have Vineeet in her life she will never be able to get married and lead a happy life.

He daughter bulbul is getting on my nerves. She needs to shut her mouth. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona and Vineet's marriage (Page 3)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Well after much thought and adding a little positiveness first off i must congratulate the CVS...

Must say they have succeed in keeping us glued...

The norm is to have an audience filled with uncertainty so that they keep watching the show...

while the dramebazy goes on they get some time to think of the next track,which will be a nice start and then there will be a drag before another one kicks in...

This way the shows go on for years...

So just as much as i was like the rest in doubting CVS, after much analysis i thinks they have experience...

well back to the Mona Vineet Marriage//////////

BAL have all types of shows...if it goes the KZK way then We will see Mona Vineet married and Pradeep very much in the redar of Vineet monas married life...

If it goes the Mahan bharti Nari way then Vineets Goodness can go to the Dogs he will be discarded out of Mona pradeeps married life.How they do it can be very scary or very Nice(like rajat in BALH).

So this brings me to the last part of my post.WHAT DO I WANT OR WHAT IS FAIR OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE?

I fore sure would like to see Mona been fair to Vineet. why? because we all know he has come along way for her and she admits it,he did not force her into it.all was unconditional.

NO matter what the circumstances are she will have to start inclining and beginning a life with Vineet. He deserves it...

weather she deserves vineet OR NOT??Her behaviour is raising all these Q's...she needs to go easy on the freedom she's been granted by vineet...

Wheather she loved him OR NOT is irrelevant, because she entered into a relationship with vineet she will have to be loyal to him. If she is feeling soo obliged to her martial relationship she has to show her obligation to vineets relationship...

For me now its not about the depth in Mona vineets relationship...its about her willingness and determination to stand by her relationship with vineet because she committed to this relationship (Am not going to say she was emotionally blackmailed, vineet DID NOT blackmail her into this,so he does NOT deserve this).

Given the chance mona will fall in love with vineet.vineet toh is already in love with her...
To concluded for me its Mona-vineet...

This will teach men like pradeep-------------LIFE DOES NOT give you a second chance always
This will teach women like Mona-------------Its OK to move on in Life & could be for the better
This will teach men like Vineet----------------ITS OK to be nice...yar the nice men will vanish if mona doesnt end up with vineet.
This will teach the society----------------------pradeeps parents were very fair to what is right.

IN ALL THIS,LESSON IS FOR PRADEEP.NO SECOND CHANCE FOR SOME MISTAKES IN LIFE>>>>

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanartmsaishrayblyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Blyton 2 fabulous posts by you...Shanti loved your post too..

Thanks Dabulls! But where is Shanti, then? I don't see her in this thread.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

She had made a wonderful post in another topic...Sorry..

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

She had made a wonderful post in another topic...Sorry..

You don't need to say sorry! Can you share the link to that post?

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I would be glad to see Mona see herself look for better and greener pastures.. She has to open a new leaf in her life .. She has to be committed to what she looks as her happiness. If its Vineet then great, otherwise she should be shown lead a life as a single mom and why not there are many women in society who do lead such a life and as we progress in the world woman should be shown independent when such ordeals happen.

Wonderful post Shanti..Amen to the underlined..

Blyton this is the post I mentioned..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magpie

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Dabulls. I agree, there is no need to show Mona with anyone. In fact--in defiance to my friends, most of whom love the idea of 'Moneet'--I feel that the entire remarriage track was unnecessary. It would have been far better to show Mona and Vineet as great friends and colleagues, while Mona slowly but steadily picks up the pieces of her life.

Oh but knowing Ekta Kapoor, I doubt this would have happened either. Strange how this woman made BALH which actually has a strong female lead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagpieaishrayDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.