Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
The point is not whether Mona and Vineet will  get married...after all, this is an Ekta Krapoor show where anything can happen at anytime.

The point is whether Mona even deserves Vineet anymore. And the answer is a big NO!

In the past few episodes she has shown herself to be a totally spineless woman who can't let go of her past; who can't discipline her own kids; who can't speak a word in her own defence when neighbours are maligning her; who acts all "professional" when denying Manoj's contract but forgets about professionalism on hearing that PraCreep will be fired for his laziness; who actually touches the feet and removes the shoes of the man who degraded her the most.

Unless they can somehow prove she was under the influence of powerful drugs when she did all of the above, I can't forgive her. And that's why I think Vineet deserves better. Let Mona go back to her useless husband. A masochist deserves a sadist!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayRamziMeriJaanDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona and Vineet's marriage (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yllscin

Guys its not gonna happen... Mona loves pradeep... and you cant really force someone to love someone else...

and yes, i agree Pradeep's been a jerk... and a douche... and an ass****
but, sooner of later he had to realize that he was wrong... and he does... he is the father to mona's kids... 
and to be honest... after all the wrong a person does to you... and yet still u can not bring urself to hate them or blame them... it just means, that there is no way... NO FREAKING WAY... to ever forget that person... and move on... even if Mona marries Vineet... a HUGE part of her.. which, Vineet should have full right to within the bond of marriage... she wont be able to give it to him... because, that part of her, she is neither able to take away from Pradeep... and she neither wants to... 

so forget Vineet and Mona... 

u see for her, its easier to forgive Pradeep and forget what he has done... insulted her, disrespected her, misjudged her, and misused her... when he had no right to... because she loves him, despite all that... it will be much harder for Mona to let Vineet into her heart, even after all the support, encouragement, love, kindness, understanding he has shown towards her... because she.. just doesnt love him... 

i know its idiotic... but its LOVE... it doesnt care how bad or good the person is... it does flourish in a respectful and trusting relationship... but, even when the respect and trust is gone... or broken... LOVE still remains... it is not effected... 

sometimes, when the LOVE is true... even with a broken heart... the heart will still continue to love the one who broke it... and NO ONE can change that... 
Yes, you are right..better Vineet get out of it...the lady who is so much blind in her love with a shameless guy , Vineet better not get into a relatioship with herAngry
He is much better without her.
Mona doesn't deserve Vineet and she has no sense or depth to understand his love.

Mona never in love with Pradeep ( or anyone else)..she was married to Pradeep and thats how she is attached to him...so you can't say she is i n love with his...if you live with a person 12 years ( boring Bara saal crap) you have attachment to him/her...not love,

We know there is a group who like to see Mona and pradeep together and congrats guys..your dream will come true soon..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I can't see how Mona can be "in love" with PraCreep. There is nothing lovable about him. Even Anushka, who was crazy about him once, is growing disillusioned with him. Mona should thank Anu for giving her the chance to get away from such a useless man. Instead, she treats Anu as the "doosri aurat" and comes crawling back to her ex at every juncture.

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrity2012

Guys its not gonna happen... Mona loves pradeep... and you cant really force someone to love someone else...

but, sooner of later he had to realize that he was wrong... and he does... he is the father to mona's kids... 
and to be honest... after all the wrong a person does to you... and yet still u can not bring urself to hate them or blame them... it just means, that there is no way... NO FREAKING WAY... to ever forget that person... and move on... even if Mona marries Vineet... a HUGE part of her.. which, Vineet should have full right to within the bond of marriage... she wont be able to give it to him... because, that part of her, she is neither able to take away from Pradeep... and she neither wants to... 

u see for her, its easier to forgive Pradeep and forget what he has done... insulted her, disrespected her, misjudged her, and misused her... when he had no right to... because she loves him, despite all that... it will be much harder for Mona to let Vineet into her heart, even after all the support, encouragement, love, kindness, understanding he has shown towards her... because she.. just doesnt love him... 

i know its idiotic... but its LOVE... it doesnt care how bad or good the person is... it does flourish in a respectful and trusting relationship... but, even when the respect and trust is gone... or broken... LOVE still remains... it is not effected... 

sometimes, when the LOVE is true... even with a broken heart... the heart will still continue to love the one who broke it... and NO ONE can change that... 
Yes, you are right..better Vineet get out of it...the lady who is so much blind in her love with a shameless guy , Vineet better not get into a relatioship with herAngry
Mona doesn't deserve Vineet and she has no sense or depth to understand his love.

Mona never in love with Pradeep ( or anyone else)..she was married to Pradeep and thats how she is attached to him...so you can't say she is i n love with his...if you live with a person 12 years ( boring Bara saal crap) you have attachment to him/her...not love,

We know there is a group who like to see Mona and pradeep together and congrats guys..your dream will come true soon..Tongue

@ bold-agree with u.mona is/was never in love with pradeep.it is the traditional ideas that rules her actions n thoughts becuse she is too rooted in it.she jst can't understand vineet 's love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by smrity2012

@ bold-agree with u.mona is/was never in love with pradeep.it is the traditional ideas that rules her actions n thoughts becuse she is too rooted in it.she jst can't understand vineet 's love.

Agreed!! To understand Vineet's LOVE she needs to have some sort of understanding what trust, faith, friendship, commitment and respect means. Mona is the example of a shallow woman who suffers from a disease called Pradeep and his parivaar FIXATION!! What Mona is showing is far from Indian cultural and traditions. My basic knowledge says that a woman should protect her aatma samman (self respect) specially if anyone (even your parents or husband) dares to harm it. Mona does the opposite!!  You are bang on when you say she is ruled by her traditional IDEAS and the worst thing is that everyone in the show worships Mona for her dumb thoughts! Really pathetic!

I am not a feminist, but I tell you Mona will turn me into one!! LOL

Edited by aishray - 27 October 2012 at 9:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

sanjana

sanjana

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
After all these I still hope for Mona Vineet's marriage.Am I right.I still feel Mona is supporting Pradeep only because of the current crucial situation.Once the same is solved she wouldn't hesitate to go back to Vineet.

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

As much as i understand what u r saying, i also believe they should not let a Mona Pradeep reunion happen...Yes Mona could still be in love with Pradeep..it is never easy to break a 12 yr relation and its even more difficult when the person lives around you..u see him every day...i always believe that if a person seek forgiveness then they should be forgiven...But Pradeeps crime was not just infidelity...had he gracefully walked out of this relationship letting Mona know that he can no longer be in a relationship with her, i would never have hated him...else, when Mona found out he was cheating on her, he could have just walked out of her life...instead he chose to demoralize her, always tried to make her believe that she is nothing without him, always tried to oppose every relation that came for Mona(this was when he was bedding his new partner and having a live in relation with her)...always insulted her in front of everyone, doubted her character...he stooped so so low that his mistakes are unforgivable...as a woman i strongly condemn this story if it will be shown that Mona gets back to Pradeep...Mona might have this big baggage left in her to be cleared...but i am sure for any woman in her place including Mona, life wont be the same anymore if they go back to their ex-es...If Mona doesnt see the greatness in Vineet, she would be the dumbest woman alive!!! she should now realize the importance of Vineet who is the reason why she is staying high in her life...and still if her intentions are to remain Pradeeps pairon ke dhool, then God save her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishray

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Blyton 2 fabulous posts by you...Shanti loved your post too..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.