Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sanjana

sanjana

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
How many of you feel Mona and Vineet will get married?I want Mona and Vineet together.Let Mona save her ex and when Pradeep finally asks for whether she will stay with him she should reply that as a friend she supported him in the crucial time but the future would be only with Vineet.I have a reason to believe like this even on the bachelor day party when Pradeep was mentioning abt sab kuch bure sapne jaise socho she was not sort of encouraging and she doesn't want  to return to Pradeep.This is what I feel.Share your thoughts.But things were more different on the bachelor day party.Fingers Crossed.

Edited by sanjana - 26 October 2012 at 3:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harvyddljrTeeyaTreasuresjakther7Momrin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona and Vineet's marriage" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hmm lets  see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljr

sanjana

sanjana

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Is it only me feeling that Mona and Vineet will get married

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrTeeya

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana

How stupid it may sound but I also FEEL that Mona and Vineet will get married, but only after a lot of unnecessary drama. I think they'll get married at the end of the show.

Edited by aishray - 26 October 2012 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrTeeyartms

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I would be glad to see Mona see herself look for better and greener pastures.. She has to open a new leaf in her life .. She has to be committed to what she looks as her happiness. If its Vineet then great, otherwise she should be shown lead a life as a single mom and why not there are many women in society who do lead such a life and as we progress in the world woman should be shown independent when such ordeals happen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrRitu-rtmsaishrayswethasyam08Dabulls23

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Originally posted by sanjana

How stupid it may sound but I also FEEL that Mona and Vineet will get married, but only after a lot of unnecessary drama. I think they'll get married at the end of the show.
ha Aisha,v still can't leave this thought of moneet's marriage naBig smileyes i do FEEL that mona will get marry to vineetOuch,but it will tk timeWink.remember the navaratri function;the aarti.its symbolic,i guessWink.she was doing aarti with vineet,pradeep came she unknowingly took her hand frm d thalam,then firmly hold it n completed the aarti with vineet.if it is so,i guess v will get moneet.Day Dreamingha it may sound stupid but it too feel for moneet.

Edited by rtms - 26 October 2012 at 11:54am

ddljraishray

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
the question is wt will pracreep do without a woman?if anushka is in jail,surely he will be at the back of monaSillyoh i will definitely miss the pleasure of seeing pracreep n anushka's married lifeCry

ddljraishray

yllscin

Goldie

yllscin

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Guys its not gonna happen... Mona loves pradeep... and you cant really force someone to love someone else...

and yes, i agree Pradeep's been a jerk... and a douche... and an ass****
but, sooner of later he had to realize that he was wrong... and he does... he is the father to mona's kids... 
and to be honest... after all the wrong a person does to you... and yet still u can not bring urself to hate them or blame them... it just means, that there is no way... NO FREAKING WAY... to ever forget that person... and move on... even if Mona marries Vineet... a HUGE part of her.. which, Vineet should have full right to within the bond of marriage... she wont be able to give it to him... because, that part of her, she is neither able to take away from Pradeep... and she neither wants to... 

so forget Vineet and Mona... 

u see for her, its easier to forgive Pradeep and forget what he has done... insulted her, disrespected her, misjudged her, and misused her... when he had no right to... because she loves him, despite all that... it will be much harder for Mona to let Vineet into her heart, even after all the support, encouragement, love, kindness, understanding he has shown towards her... because she.. just doesnt love him... 

i know its idiotic... but its LOVE... it doesnt care how bad or good the person is... it does flourish in a respectful and trusting relationship... but, even when the respect and trust is gone... or broken... LOVE still remains... it is not effected... 

sometimes, when the LOVE is true... even with a broken heart... the heart will still continue to love the one who broke it... and NO ONE can change that... 

Edited by yllscin - 26 October 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrvelvetscarfaishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.