Balika Vadhu

BalikaVadhu Times#3 (Nafrat ki Haar pyar ka Vaar) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
nice NL i didn't see it before ...nice work guys ...Clapbut can i give my two pieces of  view i think character of october should have been  Bhairo..because whatever happened he never strayed from his decisions his views for once ..he cared for his son as well not as highly strict father but  at same time not for once he strayed from the decisions he made for Anandi , neither in supporting her , protecting her no pain for her at any cost its another thing when Anandi said then he was helpless but he was always right whether thinking about his son his intentions LOLwhether what is right for both Anandi and Shiv ..Anandi did make some bloopers but not Bhairo ...well this is my view rest i have no objection 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaumakhusi_*Don_theEvil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BalikaVadhu Times#3 (Nafrat ki Haar pyar ka Vaar) (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome job all of you.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*Don_theEvil

Chytra

Goldie

Chytra

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Clap Nice to see all of it at one shot.Clap

Congartualtions to everyone who worked behind this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*Don_theEvil

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by monamie111

Wow!!!...superb job everyone!! Clap Star Clap

thank u Khushi..for suggesting the pic Embarrassed..but why u did not write ur name there as "suggested by"?

suggestion!!...q nehin likha!!Ermm
ayvaiyeeROFL

coz i am missing uHug

LOL LOL

sry for the late reply..i miss u too..Hug

-Roshna-

-Roshna-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much to all the members who have put in so much hard work to produce this extremely entertaining newsletter. It was lovely reading this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top