BalikaVadhu Times#3 (Nafrat ki Haar pyar ka Vaar) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Amazing and wonderful work and thanks for the lovely weekend reading
Big thanks to the entire team of BV Times for coming up with this brilliant piece of work. Presenting a full month of BV updates in the form of a NL is not an easy job. The time and efforts that were put in to bring this NL of us is truely appreciated. Kudos!!

Congratulations to all the winners.
Great work guys, never knew about such thread of NL.. πŸ‘ .   Awesome idea to refresh memories of the episodes for the month ... thank you for the efforts πŸ‘πŸΌ
i missed my NL... πŸ˜­

lovle NL swetuuusss
too gooddd
Originally posted by payalibm

i missed my NL... πŸ˜­

lovle NL swetuuusss
too gooddd
chill is month to tera hi hai na.. karegi na is month.. πŸ˜†
Oye don..payal told me..she hates u for snatching her categories this time...🀣
now if u dare this time..she will kill u..🀣
Originally posted by khusi_*

Oye don..payal told me..she hates u for snatching her categories this time...🀣
now if u dare this time..she will kill u..🀣
no one can kill don. its don who asked her do that honor.. so no one can challenge don.. right. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
abyy ex-don and uskee chamachaaa...kadareee...whateva...
hou gaya tum donu kaaa...

oyy ofcourse me doing it this month...samjhee naaa
nice NL i didn't see it before ...nice work guys ...πŸ‘but can i give my two pieces of  view i think character of october should have been  Bhairo..because whatever happened he never strayed from his decisions his views for once ..he cared for his son as well not as highly strict father but  at same time not for once he strayed from the decisions he made for Anandi , neither in supporting her , protecting her no pain for her at any cost its another thing when Anandi said then he was helpless but he was always right whether thinking about his son his intentions πŸ˜†whether what is right for both Anandi and Shiv ..Anandi did make some bloopers but not Bhairo ...well this is my view rest i have no objection 
Awesome job all of you.πŸ‘