Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 23

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Elysia. Clap

You're writing has always been one of the things that had kept me glued to this forum, despite everything.

I'm going to miss HC as Raghav...because I absolutely loved him in this avatar...in my personal opinion...his best to date.

And I really hate the CVs, the channel or whoever it is to blame for the total lack of disregard they showed his fans, and for the sheer waste of HCs talent and time.

Looking forward to seeing him in a new project ASAP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiaharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Page 6)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
This is i guess where greatness comes in. Despite everything Harshad made Raghav epic for many of us and I am sure its not just his fans who feel this way, there are many more who appreciate Raghav. Yes when any actor enters a show he has CVs promises, a script that intrigues him to take up a role and I can only imagine how unhappy HC must have been all these months seeing those dreams shatter, yet he made sure to give his best to the character. Despite all the butchering, manipulation and even supposed death Raghav stands tall as a character and that is his achievement. Loss is on writers and the channel, who could neither value a great character they introduced themselves nor cared for a talent house called Harshad. In fact they have not done justice to even Sriti, she seems equally upset but forced by her contract to continue. 

Edited by Soaps1 - 26 October 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07fabyamaasminaz296sam123_0flutterbyElysiaummesulaimanharshu.sundas-vandy-

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Well, me loving Raghav may not be a big deal for many... because they feel i am obessed with HC...

But it feels so good to see HC attract new fans with each new show of his... and these new fans invariably want to see what his old shows are all about. That is HC's power.

It is just sad that... Raghav was compromised in more than one way but still HC made Raghav stand out!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07fabyamaasminaz296Elysia-vandy-Soaps1harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i always knew he wud b a mechanic, wen i saw him in d 1st epi..
nd still 2day, i miss d mechanic, his garage, his tools, d greasy hands, d messy shirt, still so much charming, d attraction he created was just unbelievable...
may god bless HC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07fabyamaasElysia

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Elysia...your tribute to Raghav is so amazing that I just had to come by and read all of the posts all over again.

I thought I'd continue to watch the show until Raghav's last day...but now I don't think I can bear to see him being killed.

I think I'll borrow a page from your book , and imagine how I would have liked things in my my head and leave it at that.

Thanks again & Take care.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296ElysiaSoaps1harshu.sundas

-Mayu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mayu-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Res

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

I had stopped visiting this forum but saw a link to this thread on a Facebook page and just had to come here.

Amazing post Ana. No words to describe how I feel after reading this. Im upset that Raghav didnt get justice, that Harshad didnt get justice. But Im more glad that Harshad made the decision to leave and he is able to leave. He deserves A LOT better. :)

The videos are beautiful. You did a wonderful job

It made me really glad that you read and commented Embarrassed Thank you.

I agree. It sucks to know that justice wasn't served, but his leave is a relief.

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Elysia...your tribute to Raghav is so amazing that I just had to come by and read all of the posts all over again.

I thought I'd continue to watch the show until Raghav's last day...but now I don't think I can bear to see him being killed.

I think I'll borrow a page from your book , and imagine how I would have liked things in my my head and leave it at that.

Thanks again & Take care.

Fatima, thank you. You've no idea how much it means to me that you reread the entire post. Wow. Just-- wow. It means a lot to me that you liked it so much.

I feel the same way about his end. I won't be able to watch it. But then, in my head, Raghav didn't end at all. I hold on to that and it's easy to believe because I don't see the creatives as creatives anymore. In my opinion, true writers don't assassinate their own characters. They don't compromise their stories.

You take care too. I hope to see you around Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasummesulaiman

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.