Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 23

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
ANA, wat i luv d most in him is d angry nature, d rebellious nature he sill maintains..
still he blames himself, still he thinks he deserves 2 b d sacrificial one nd every1 else needs 2 b happy.
he is utter selfless, but still dere is sumhing which HC adds, nd sells it wid so much conviction dat we all feel yes, such hings happen in real too..
dis show was give a life by his entry nd wid d entry of so many new relationships, whic def 90% of d ppl do like 2 explore, nd m happy wateva d time amount was, but got sum beautiful bondings 4m RAGHAV, nd d characters nd d relationships on which d show will run.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasElysia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Page 5)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post ana
I will never be able to forget his entry in the show.That time i realized, no matter how shareef, innocent & cute he looks,he will definitely look good in khadoos and gray shaded characters.LOL
What Cvs did with raghav is a different story But HC did full justice with his characterThumbs Up He is a brilliant actor & there is no doubt about it.
Hopefully IA he will get something much better.

Elysiaharshu.sundas

may63

may63

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Superb post Ana.   He shared amazing chemistry and screen space with all his xo star be brother, sister, nephew, sis in law, friend, wife you name it.

I am happy for him that he is leaving I know when he did not get satisfaction with his character so he did best but deep down I will definitely miss Raghav.

Cv had an amazing and talented actor but feel sad never utilize it properly.   Your post made me so much emotional. Hope he will come back soon with great role

Elysiaharshu.sundas

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I had stopped visiting this forum but saw a link to this thread on a Facebook page and just had to come here.

Amazing post Ana. No words to describe how I feel after reading this. Im upset that Raghav didnt get justice, that Harshad didnt get justice. But Im more glad that Harshad made the decision to leave and he is able to leave. He deserves A LOT better. :)

The videos are beautiful. You did a wonderful job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

I dont know what to say. I am crying.

res

fabyamaasElysia

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Amazing post ClapClap

will edit soon

Elysia

seshu38

Groupbie

seshu38

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
any way we had quit the show now its self without harshad we cant see the show

Elysia

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Very hearty post from a true fan of HC - Take a bow.

I am dissapointed at many on the forum - for a while for taking things to a level of making remarks and making fun of the actors regarding them leaving/not leaving the show.

HC is no doubt a grand actor and his role as Raghav will always be a memroble one for me and a personal fav.

I don't agree with the idea of him being killed off in the show one bit.

BUT want to wish HC all the best and like I watched some of his other shows too... I will watch his next one also. And no doubt whom ever he's paired with - I will always find HC to compliment them all in a screen jodi.

Elysia..Apz..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.