Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 23

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Page 4)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
even me res...wanna read with emotion after my stupid exams get overOuch

Ephemera

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
this was absolutely beautiful Ana...seriously no wordsThumbs Up

all I can say is that I am SO glad to be Harshad's fanDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasElysia

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
ABSOLUTELY beautiful and heart wrenching tribute Ana. Could not help so I let my tear flow little bit. While I am happy that Harshad is quitting this circus, deep down I am hurt and somehow I still wanted to see more of Raghav. They never explored Raghav's character fully forget about Raghav-Sia Angry

I just want to say THANK YOU for making such a beautiful post. Indeed a great tribute to our Raghav Star

I may edit it sometime later if time permits me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_NiElysiaSoaps1

-Urooj_Harshad-

IF-Rockerz

-Urooj_Harshad-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
nice work dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Res 

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Raghav came, he ruled, he conquered and he left!!!!

Everything about Raghav... has been UNIQUE right from the beginning... be the man himself or his relations with everyone.
Ana your post bought tears to my eyes... and ofcourse while writing my own post and recollecting all those beautiful memories was heart-wrenching!!!

Sam, Raghav was the character with all the relationships. He was earthly that way. But it's not easy to maintain a realistic balance in a character so selfless and the writers might've written his scenes, but it was his performance that sold them. The dialogues could be weak, but he'd deliver them in a way that convinced me entirely.

I'm glad that my effort didn't go to waste with writing 13 pages of Raghav goodiness Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0Soaps1

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_28

awesome post Clap
now after this i m definitely gonna miss "The Raghavendra Pratap Singh" Cry
I still remeber is entry scene...especially that "Raghav Raghav" chant...and his first dialogue was " yahan thorda sa kachara hai, jisse safai ki zarurat hai" hayyyeee i loved his killer look and raghav wala attitude...that was awesome. Day Dreaming

Kiran, I agree. The "Raghav, Raghav" tune was fantastic. It fit him perfectly. It was primal and untamed -- like drums sounding from the depths of a rainforest. It just made him look even more powerful than he already did.

kiran_28

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar1

ABSOLUTELY beautiful and heart wrenching tribute Ana. Could not help so I let my tear flow little bit. While I am happy that Harshad is quitting this circus, deep down I am hurt and somehow I still wanted to see more of Raghav. They never explored Raghav's character fully forget about Raghav-Sia Angry

I just want to say THANK YOU for making such a beautiful post. Indeed a great tribute to our Raghav Star

I may edit it sometime later if time permits me.

I can understand that you're sad. I am too. Because so much potential was lost. The CVs refused to acknowledge the value of Raghav and the value of the relationships in his life.

But I've decided to be grateful for what HC gave through his performances as Raghav and hope that in the future, in his next project, his talent and hard work won't be compromised, but valued. Far as I can tell he has been through a lot of humiliation and ridicule over the years, but with every hit, he has simply gotten back up and fought on.

Shows his passion for his work. His concern for his fans. And it shows that he's strong.

Edited by Elysia - 26 October 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasminaz296sam123_0romiosugar1-vandy-Soaps1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.