Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 3 Page 23

MelissaSofia

MelissaSofia

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Awesome tribute!

Raghav is a hero I will always remember! There was yet so much to his charater, so much that could be explored! Harshad did a great job as Raghav, he made Raghav some one you will never forget. I must say i'm going to miss him!!!

Here are something from my side.

Raghavenra in the start,:

Raghavendra in the end:

Rghavendra Pratap Singh, the king of hero's:

Edited by MelissaSofia - 27 October 2012 at 2:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaassehreen07minaz296komal jagdeshElysiasam123_0Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07Ephemera

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
This character was not just a character 4 many of us, we lived thru it, we waited 2 explore it, we craved 2 watch him ..
still rem d day d article was out and d beautiful moment of dis year, d most beautiful phase was d 2 month long wait, where wid each day d anticipation 2 see my favourite actor making a cum back kept inscreasing.
I still clearly remember wen d entry promo was out SARA joined d forum, she told me dat i fell in luv wid d character , wid d jodi wid d mere promo..dat was wat HC did wid RAGHAV..he kept on doin..

I really cannot distinguish between d bondings RAGHAV had wid his family but undoubtedly KriGhav holds a special place in my heart...frankly i hate watching kids onscreen nd dose childish scenes of dem wid dere parents, i hv seen many tll dat...but KrIGhav dismantled my brain nd heart, gosh d sighn talks, d confiding in each oder, d bonding, it was more dan being friends, RAGHAV was much more dan a father wud b 4 krrish, krrish is his life, nd will always remain d lucky person 2 b luved most by RAGHAV.
HarshYash, will miss ur chemistry, still will cherish dose golden moments thruout my life.

Ana u shudnt hv done dis..each of ur words, everything regarding d post, trigger my tears, nd dis time profusely ANA...i haddecided, dat nopes m not gonna cry, but sigh..
HARSHAD , dis guy, shud know hw his work effects us..SJ was right he really goes serious wid his role, nd thus d consequences is dat, wid d end of such a magnificent role, we all feel hollow..why do we hv 2 get atached 2 a fiction char as if it existed 4 real ??..HC i feel short of words, not becos m not a good writer like ANA, but becos i feel blank, ur scenes as RAGHAV roam in my head, nd i don know wat 2 say...will say i luvv u more nd respect u more 4 d honesty and d dignity u hv maintained thruout...

Edited by harshu.sundas - 27 October 2012 at 12:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07fabyamaasThe_Inner_Voiceminaz296komal jagdeshElysiaEphemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
my god ana... ur thread is full set to become a super duper block buster... Cool this was what i was thirsting for... all these weeks.. Evil Smile thanks very much for ur effort.. will give a detailed reply.. right now, am enjoying with a cold cup of coffee coffeeholic coffee.gif photo

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasThe_Inner_VoiceElysiaEphemeraSoaps1

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Raghav came, he ruled, he conquered and he left!!!!

Everything about Raghav... has been UNIQUE right from the beginning... be the man himself or his relations with everyone.

Raghav... the first time I saw him run behind that bus, beat up those goons, save a girl he has never met in his life; I felt this need to know more about the man. There was something in his eyes that you felt connected to instantly...

Then came along little Krish at the ashram... his hide-n-seek with Raghav, his hitting Raghav, his being fed by Raghav, and then Krish sleeping on Raghav's shoulders...  I was intrigued to know what relation these two shared! I dont think there has been another pair on television which spoke so much to each other not using a single word but just through their eyes. This was the best thing this show had!

Komal came next... every time Komal-Raghav interacted... I felt they shared more than just a sister-in-law brother-in-law relation, it was more than a sister-brother relation as well... it was as if they have this bonding which only they know about and they have their own secret from the rest of the world!

Gayatri... this was one relation of Raghav which i was desperately looking forward to... and not because it was a mother-son relation... NO... the reason was... all of HC's previous shows... his character loved the mother character very much. No matter what the mother character did... HC's character never stopped loving her. But here was the first show where... the mother hated her own son... and I wanted to see how HC would do it! And i must say... HC did a brilliant job yet again! Raghav showed that he hated his mother... yet there was so much love and respect for her.

Gayatri and Raghav both said words to hurt the other one but in the end, both always ended up getting hurt more themselves. I loved how they both longed to be with the other... yet showed as if they didnt want to be anywhere close.

Tashu... this was yet another cute relation between a brother-sister... it was not like Komal-Raghav...nor was it like Raghav-Krish... this one was also unique just like Raghav's every other relation.

Sia ... this was yet another beautiful relation. Raghav so selflessly, so determined, so focused in making sure he gets Sia out of her trouble. Even though he always thought Sia would never love him back... yet that did not stop him from helping her!

In the end I have a few things to say to HC ... the man who made Raghav... THE Raghav!

Only you could do something so powerful and yet keep it so simple... be it Raghav's anger and hatred at the whole world .. yet being so humble, human and calm. HC you made every relation of Raghav's unique in your own style...

I have been following your shows from Kis desh... ... when you took up TL or DP I feared if I would see Prem or Onu in TL and DP but NO... there was never an ounce of your old character in the new one. You always added your own flavor and made the character different. So when you took up Raghav... i just knew this was going to be another character which I am going to fall in love, which will make a place in my heart for life.

No matter what anyone has to say... I am just glad, happy and feel so proud that you selected this role. Raghav was like a hope for all those victims, Raghav was like a beacon of light for those women whose life has become dark. One might say that Raghav was like a fairy-tale prince... but I dont believe that... because I know this world is filled with bad people and the world is balanced only because people like Raghav also do exists. And you made Raghav very much real, believable and also lovable!

The best part was ... even if you got just 30 seconds in the whole pathetic episode... you left a bigger impact than any other character!

When you went public with that quitting news... people made all kinds of news... but the fan in me always knew... you would never go public unless it was absolutely necessary. Thank you for keeping my faith in you intact!

In the end I have only this to say HC... I wait... with a smile on my face, a hope in my heart and no regret in my eyes... for you to announce your return to another show! I would also like to say... Thank you HC for giving me Raghav... but please dont me wait longer to fall in love with another character of yours!Big smile

Come back soon HC!!!!!

PS: Ana your post bought tears to my eyes... and ofcourse while writing my own post and recollecting all those beautiful memories was heart-wrenching!!!

Edited by sam123_0 - 26 October 2012 at 11:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasThe_Inner_Voicekomal jagdeshElysiaEphemera

binarypower

binarypower

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
its really nice story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
me too me too...mine!!!!

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
As usual Ana simply mind blowing post.  I knew you will come up with something if HC leaves the show and here you go..

You literally made me cry but at the same time reminded me his whole journey as Raghav.   No matter what how crappy script went but he never failed to impress us with his fabulous presence and acting.

I simply loved two of his relations most in this show with Sunder and Krish.  they both were his actual source of energy and that kept him alive.

I knew that he was the best choice as Raghav and without a doubt he proved it that too.  It is different story that CVs and channel never developed his character the way he was promised but still he leaved character just like his other character.  I will cherish his character just like his other character.  

I knew he will never usually quit the show in middle and it was probably not easy  or him to take decision but  I think he made a best decision since CVs never pay attention in developing his character.  

one thing I like in the show that he was sharing beautiful relation with every single character.  He had a mind blowing chemistry with every one of them.

Just one huge request for HC please please come back soon eagerly wait for your another rocking character.  

Edited by april10 - 28 October 2012 at 9:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal jagdesh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.