Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

PKD Episode analysis - 25 Oct '12 (Page 2)

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
what they are gonna gain by Adi-Avanthu rift.

Adi-Avantu rift means Nana-Avantu rift. Mami mentioned before that if Avantika was out of the way then she would be the one with the "chabi" of the household & Anij would be MD at work. 

I am just airing my thoughts but not sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinslmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Adi-Avantu rift means Nana-Avantu rift. Mami mentioned before that if Avantika was out of the way then she would be the one with the "chabi" of the household & Anij would be MD at work. 

Yes, but nana-Avantu rift does not necessarily mean that Avantika will be out of the house... she will hardly leave without Adi...

Edited by slmu - 26 October 2012 at 1:49am

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Yes, but nana-Avantu rift does not necessarily mean that Avantika will be out of the house... she will hardly leave without Adi...

Hmmm... let's say she leaves without Adi (for the sake of argument)  but Adi is the grandson from daughter's side & not a big shareholder in the company (Adi said that to Latika on first date)... so he is not a big opposing force for her. But getting rid of Avantika doesn't mean Nana will leave everything to Anuj... as far as I know of how companies work ...being managing director doesn't mean Avantika owns the company. If Avantik leaves she isn't selling her share to Anuj anyways... I don't know what they will gain from creating a chaos.

anusha.cochinslmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Hmmm... let's say she leaves without Adi (for the sake of argument)  but Adi is the grandson from daughter's side & not a big shareholder in the company (Adi said that to Latika on first date)... so he is not a big opposing force for her. But getting rid of Avantika doesn't mean Nana will leave everything to Anuj... as far as I know of how companies work ...being managing director doesn't mean Avantika owns the company. If Avantik leaves she isn't selling her share to Anuj anyways... I don't know what they will gain from creating a chaos.

True... not being MD does not mean she gives her share of the company to Anuj... unless Anuj plans to steal from the company when he is in charge Confused

And even if Avantika leaves the house, nanaji is still there... he is still the owner...

Their motives are too confusing... 

Mami should learn from the shows she watches... baddies never succeed... especially after the bahu enters the house...LOL

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

I too said the same thoughts before...

But now I dont think Adi-Avanthu rift alone  is gonna give Mama-Mami key of Diwan Group

May be Pankhu-Adi marriage led to Nana-Avanthu rift as Nana will support Pankhu and Avanthu wont

Still 1 quest...was Adi-Pankhu marriage the aim of Mama-Mami Confused

sajanFanslmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

But now I dont think Adi-Avanthu rift alone  is gonna give Mama-Mami key of Diwan Group

May be Pankhu-Adi marriage led to Nana-Avanthu rift as Nana will support Pankhu and Avanthu wont

I was wondering the same... if they want Paya wedding... to create chaos or do they think they will achieve their aim of gaining control over everything? Not sure how Paya marriage will achieve that...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

I was wondering the same... if they want Paya wedding... to create chaos or do they think they will achieve their aim of gaining control over everything? Not sure how Paya marriage will achieve that...Confused

I think Paya marriage is gonna affect their plans badly...as Pankhu is not dumb

slmu

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

True... not being MD does not mean she gives her share of the company to Anuj... unless Anuj plans to steal from the company when he is in charge Confused

And even if Avantika leaves the house, nanaji is still there... he is still the owner...

Their motives are too confusing... 

Mami should learn from the shows she watches... baddies never succeed... especially after the bahu enters the house...LOL

LOL

slmu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index