Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 25 Oct '12 - Page 3

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anusha.cochin

100 th episode is airing on next week

So may be Paya marriage takes place on 100th episode

I hope cv's will give us sumthng different...they already made me disappointed with such a rush in marriage

100th episode?? That's great... You may be right about Paya marriage then... 

I really don't want a marriage at this stage... it will become all about changing Adi's views, and being an ideal bahu 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajanFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I too dont get what they r doing...They dont want Adi-Pankhu 2 get close sumtimes...and same with Shivam too๐Ÿ˜•

may be they want Pankhuri for their son Rubel ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sajanFan

may be they want Pankhuri for their son Rubel ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shanti looks like PKD is going at full speed...I am loving it!

Ditto to whatever you wrote! Fantastic!

The things I liked:

Pankhudi defending Diwan's when Mamu was going on...I liked and felt for the first time she was right...though they may come across as business like they are very straight forward..I actually like diwan family members more than pnakhu's though pankhus are more soft and nice people...there is no variation in characteristics and I hate mamu and next comes ambika...I only like neha and dadu...even chachu chachi and Pankhus dad all looks too dumb and no action type!

I esp liked these below lines you wrote:

This content was originally posted by: slmu

Nanaji's comments about masterminds staying behind the scenes and getting others to do the dirty work... a hint perhaps about this being mama-mami's plan and Latika and her mom just doing the needful? Someone please explain what mama-mami get out of it..

Wow I never thought abt this...good corrolation๐Ÿ‘..yes looks like mami is behind all this also

But whatever they are doing its all happening for Paya's good!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

Shanti looks like PKD is going at full speed...I am loving it!

Ditto to whatever you wrote! Fantastic!

The things I liked:

Pankhudi defending Diwan's when Mamu was going on...I liked and felt for the first time she was right...though they may come across as business like they are very straight forward..I actually like diwan family members more than pnakhu's though pankhus are more soft and nice people...there is no variation in characteristics and I hate mamu and next comes ambika...I only like neha and dadu...even chachu chachi and Pankhus dad all looks too dumb and no action type!

I esp liked these below lines you wrote:

Wow I never thought abt this...good corrolation๐Ÿ‘..yes looks like mami is behind all this also

But whatever they are doing its all happening for Paya's good!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Zu, never thought about Pankhu's family like that... but you are right.. there are more or less the same person in different bodies..๐Ÿ˜†
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I lied that ref from Pankhu..she was more upright and told the right thing
these people  seem to put on a cloak of niceties but have their own grey shades..looks at shivam looks so nice but nside there is no depth and then nehas hubby one spineless creature and then mamaji and mamiji both hypocrites...and ambika is coming out not very ;likeable...they could have made her more of a mother worried for daughter but looks more attitude 
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

I lied that ref from Pankhu..she was more upright and told the right thing

these people  seem to put on a cloak of niceties but have their own grey shades..looks at shivam looks so nice but nside there is no depth and then nehas hubby one spineless creature and then mamaji and mamiji both hypocrites...and ambika is coming out not very ;likeable...they could have made her more of a mother worried for daughter but looks more attitude 

I agree. Ambika - am beginning to dislike her very much...