Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
An episode full of restlessness, bitchiness, vengeance...

Adi is restless without Pankhudi, misses her so much and finds himself lonely. His restlessness also makes him wish for her return from a shooting star - something he mocked at earlier. Interestingly, he does not want to attend her wedding... think about that Adi, in depth. Realise that you can't bear to see her married to someone else.

Cant think of a better word than bitchy for Govardan mama's outburst LOL. It was totally silly... of course the point was to have Pankhudi defend Adi and his family and get Shivam and her mother's alarm bells clanging... still it was bitchy LOL

Latika and her mom are on the revenge path... the world in Mumbai now knows Adi spent the night with Pankhudi LOL (looks like high society women have nothing better to do than gossip Confused). Latika is now in Kulu to mess up Pankhudi's wedding...

Random thoughts

Nanaji's comments about masterminds staying behind the scenes and getting others to do the dirty work... a hint perhaps about this being mama-mami's plan and Latika and her mom just doing the needful? Someone please explain what mama-mami get out of it..

Neha realizing that Pankhudi said yes for her sake. Will she be able to do anything about it?

Pankhudi's mother - she now knows that Pankhudi is in love with Adi but will sacrifice for her family. She says she will not be peaceful till the wedding is over, she wants nothing to disrupt Pankhudi's happiness. This really got my blood boiling - what happiness woman? What sort of a mother are you? She is sacrificing her daughter and calling it happiness...Angry

Precap

I think Avantika will say let us all go to the wedding to stop Latika

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakshesherkobitaZuzanaanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 25 Oct '12" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

An episode full of restlessness, bitchiness, vengeance...

Adi is restless without Pankhudi, misses her so much and finds himself lonely. His restlessness also makes him wish for her return from a shooting star - something he mocked at earlier. Interestingly, he does not want to attend her wedding... think about that Adi, in depth. Realise that you can't bear to see her married to someone else.

Cant think of a better word than bitchy for Govardan mama's outburst LOL. It was totally silly... of course the point was to have Pankhudi defend Adi and his family and get Shivam and her mother's alarm bells clanging... still it was bitchy LOL

Latika and her mom are on the revenge path... the world in Mumbai now knows Adi spent the night with Pankhudi LOL (looks like high society women have nothing better to do than gossip Confused). Latika is now in Kulu to mess up Pankhudi's wedding...

Random thoughts

Nanaji's comments about masterminds staying behind the scenes and getting others to do the dirty work... a hint perhaps about this being mama-mami's plan and Latika and her mom just doing the needful? Someone please explain what mama-mami get out of it..

Neha realizing that Pankhudi said yes for her sake. Will she be able to do anything about it?

Pankhudi's mother - she now knows that Pankhudi is in love with Adi but will sacrifice for her family. She says she will not be peaceful till the wedding is over, she wants nothing to disrupt Pankhudi's happiness. This really got my blood boiling - what happiness woman? What sort of a mother are you? She is sacrificing her daughter and calling it happiness...Angry

Precap

I think Avantika will say let us all go to the wedding to stop Latika

I too think the same

And Mami-Mami plans are gonna backfire...their plans 2 mess up Shivam-Pankhu marriage is gonna be successful..eventhough they are not directly behind it..If Pankhu comes as bride 2 DM its not gud for Mama-Mami as Pankhu knws dem well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaslmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Mami believes that with Pankhuri in the house there is always going be "Chaos" as Avantika can easily be pitched against PK. I think she alluded to that...BUT it doesn't make sense then why did she encourage PK to go for Shivam? She had photos taken of Shivam & PK so that nothing happens btween Pk & Adi. Her motives are very confusing...doesn't make sense. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFananusha.cochinslmu

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Mami believes that with Pankhuri in the house there is always going be "Chaos" as Avantika can easily be pitched against PK. I think she alluded to that...BUT it doesn't make sense then why did she encourage PK to go for Shivam? She had photos taken of Shivam & PK so that nothing happens btween Pk & Adi. Her motives are very confusing...doesn't make sense. 

I too dont get what they r doing...They dont want Adi-Pankhu 2 get close sumtimes...and same with Shivam tooConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Anu, Sabi... agree with you... they are behind Latika's attempts... but don't they realize that this will in the end lead to Adi marrying Pankhudi? Or do they want Pankhudi in the house to create a rift between Avantika and Adi... 

Urgghhh... I just don't get it...

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Anu, Sabi... agree with you... they are behind Latika's attempts... but don't they realize that this will in the end lead to Adi marrying Pankhudi? Or do they want Pankhudi in the house to create a rift between Avantika and Adi... 

what they are gonna gain by Adi-Avanthu rift...nothingOuch

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

what they are gonna gain by Adi-Avanthu rift...nothingOuch

Exactly, their motives are totally fuzzy at this stage...

anusha.cochin

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
What do you girls think Shivam's reaction will be????

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.