Pearlv thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i've been reading these updates for past 7 months, i never signed up because i felt like you all had lots more to say anyways....well i finally did...so hey...i feel like i know you all already cuz i read everything posted everyday....so watch out for my comments guyz !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RikNik thumbnail

Welcome to the forum Pearlv.

Look forward to your comments -- on a daily basis???!!!

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

heya pearlv....

looking forward to loadsa comments from you from now on.....

(only I hope there not so many 2 word comments like "thank you" etc - that just clog up the boards...hopefully u will post some interesting and valid points 😊 😃) ....... having said, pls feel free to post whatever you want....

cheers.

sweet n sour thumbnail
hey pearlv welcome. hope u enjoy ur stay
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Pearlv ,

Glad that you joined and going to be an active participant.

Welcome to IF and this astitva forum Do not think that we say it all as I am sure there is something you can always add or just emphazise the point that someone is trying to make. It is always nice to read what others think especially when the topics are controversial.

Welcome again adn waiting to hear from you soon.

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome to the I-F pearlv and i hope you enjoy it here
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Pearlv

Nice to know that you are reading all the posts here from many months. Good to see that IF has atlast, forced you to register. 😛 Please feel free and post your thoughts on a daily basis. You will get lots of friends here and your visit here, will be made memorable by all.

Waiting very eagerly to read you posts and comments....

Sree

Ria'05 thumbnail
Hi guys...I joined this forum lately ....I really enjoyed reading what Sree_20 writes ...carry on writing this way....👏👏👏