Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
it only reached thread 10 dear, our travel in ur ffs ha long way to go. I just want to travel in ur ffs and just travel not to get down.
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my!!! khushi is really testing arnav's patience!!!!!!
poor guy!!!!
nice chapter😊 
continue soon...
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations on the new tread di.. i jus love dis FF ..
really feeling bad for arnav.. he is trying very hard to ignore her.. and its hurting him.. and i don't understand.. she said she doesn't love him..but she wants him to look at her.. god.. she is so confused..
Adelanoriega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi madhu,,thanks for PM,,,,its awesome!!!!!!feel bad for both,,,,
madhu precap please,,you know i hate week end because no update,,,,,

see you monday,,,,,
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome.. Bt he should not have asked her to get rid of the sindoor and mangalsutra.. Her putting on these two things clearly states that she still considers herself as his wife and somewhere wants to return back to him. Bt Arnav being ASR is accepted for asking her soo. Hope these problems end soon and they start their new life together soon.. And congrats for the new thread.. This ff is surely gonna complete many more threads too!! 😉
chemistry9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazng
loved it
congrats on new thread
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just loved the update...
Loved how both of them reacted...
Both so stubborn...

Originally posted by: Madhu123

Thread 2 ( Part 5 to Part 10) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3157374
Thread 3 (Part 11 to Part 15) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3166090
Thread 4 (Part 16 to Part 20) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3177215
Thread 5 (Part 21 to Part 26) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3189196
Thread 6 (Part 27 to Part 31) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3200490
Thread 7 (Part 32 to Part 37) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3220595
Thread 8 (Part 38 to Part 43) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3233905
Thread 9 (Part 44 to Part 47) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3246251

Thread 10 Below:

Part 48:

Arnav: Khushi .. My family knows that you are here.. So they may try to meet u.. Though I know you would be all formal to them and make sure you dont let them to again ask you to come back to me.. But still I would appreciate if you would deny meeting them. That would help them understanding you still not willing to continue this relationship.. I dont want them to keep hopes from you or me.. You get that?

Arnav was looking at her quite serious and she was shocked.. He told her THIS? She had expected something else..  He found her all lost hearing his words and so he had to ask her again..

Arnav: I asked did you get that Khushi?
Khushi came back from her world and noded a YES.. 
Arnav: THanks.. Appreciate that.

Saying this he left his cabin before her and Khushi followed him in next few seconds.. She walked to Pam and Rohan and the three made their way out not before Khushi seeing him talking to Seema and some other Models at the Couch.. May be they had some Photo Shoot next. 

Arnav was in his cabin remembering how he ignored Khushi the entire meeting? This was not easy for him.. It was almost like facing his Death and still expecting to be Alive.. He closed his eyes and leaned back on his Chair.. He knew today was just the first day.. He would have to tolerate all this till 1 month.. And after that she would be gone again to Mumbai leaving him and his world.. That only thought made his heart bleed..  He never knew the one mistake of his life would cost him so much.. He was still in her thoughts when Rishi knocked the door and came inside.. Arnav was little surprised to see Rishi in his Office and that too in the evening..

Arnav: Rishi? Come in.!! 
Rishi: Hey ASR.. I hope I didnt disturb you..
Arnav: Dont be so formal Rishi.. Tell me.. Anything important?
Rishi sat on the chair opposite to him and smiled..
Rishi: Yes.. A bit.. Actually I am planning a Surprise b'day party for Maya.. 
Arnav: B'day?? Maya's b'day?? 
Rishi: Dont tell me you forgot? She is top in the list of your loved ones ASR..Unless your prorities have changed a bit now..
Arnav had literally forgot that..Yes Maya's b'day was next week How can he forget it so easily? 

Arnav: I am so sorry Rishi.. I almost forgot it.. Well.. So what you planning?
Rishi: A cool Party at our Guest House and yeah for a change.. I need a Casual kind of party you see.. Like we used to have when me and Maya were in College.. Everyone in casuals and not formal s.. Hope you got what I mean..
Arnav smiled and noded a Yes.. 
Rishi: Great.. I have just one day with me.. I would do the preperations .. Will you handle the invitations ?? Just asking, I mean if you busy then I would ask Anjali Di to do it..

Arnav knew what he had to reply.. He didnt wanted to take up this invitation Work. If he did then he would never invite Khushi .. And even if he did invite her, she wont come.. So its better he gives this task to someone esle. Because he somewhere wanted her to come to the party.. Afterall she had done a lot for Maya and she should be invited.. 

After Arnav denied taking this Job of inviting the Guests , Rishi decided to give this task to Anjali Di.. And she readily accepted it.. Rishi was very much excited for the Party and so was Arnav.. Afterall he loved Maya very much.. But may be she wasnt his priority anymore.. It had changed .. The top one in the list was now his Wife Khsuhi.. What he feared one day had come true now.. Khushi Singh Raizada mattered more in his life than anyone else.. Not even his sisters.. 

Next Day: 

Arnav had wished Maya by sending her a message.. He knew she wouldnt like to talk to him and he didnt wanted to spoil her day .. Maya felt bad actually... She wanted to talk to him and tell him she still loved him very much.. It was just that she wasnt able to forgive for what he did with Khushi.. But she knew she wouldnt be doing this any soon.. She could do anything for her brother, but cannot forgivr him currently..

Arnav was at work.. He was in his Cabin working when he saw Khsuhi, Rohan and their team walking to the Conference room with Aman.. He so wished to be part of the meeting.. He would atleast get a chance to be with her, to see her.. But he knew doing this would only make her think, he still needs her.. Or he is begging for her love.. He didnt want that to happen.. So he continued working.. 

In next few minutes he heard the door knocking and he asked the person to come inside.. His eyes were busy on his laptop when he heard her voice..

Khsuhi: Are you free now?
Arnav instantly raised his head to see her.. What was she doing here? He just noded a YES and she walked inside towards him..

He stopped working and leaned back on his chair..

Arnav: You need to be in the COnference Room Khsuhi.. Not here..
Khushi: I know.. I had a financial report to be sorted out with you.. So I came here.. Rohan is there with Aman to discuss the other things..

Arnav raised his eyebrow and asked her to be seated before him.. SHe took a chair and sat opposite to him placing the file on the table..

Arnav: Can we make it soon? I mean I have some other work too.
Khushi: You think I am free here?
Arnav: No.. I didnt mean that.. Anyways.. Lets not get into some verbal fight.. Start what you are here for..
Khsuhi could see how he was avoiding to argue with her .. She opened the file and they started discussing the report.. Khushi was explaining him and his eyes were all on her face.. She couldnt notice that though since her eyes were on the file and not him.. After some 20 minutes she finally looked at him and she saw him all lost.. 

Khushi: You got the figures .. Right? Or you want me to explain once again?
Arnav came back to his senses.. And then replied to her..
Arnav: I am sorry.. I wasnt concentrating .. Can you keep the file here with me? May be I can go through it later.. ?
Khushi: If you werent concentrating on the file then..!! 

She was about to ask him where he concentrated on but before she could complete her sentance , he replied..

Arnav: YOU.. I was actually concentrating on you KHUSHI..

She felt nice when she heard that.. She was dying for this moment since the time they met again.. She wanted to know his eyes were only on her even if he tried showing to her that he was willing to forget her.. She knew this was not easy for him.. It was neither for her.. She looked down when she felt his eyes still seeing her as if expecting her to comment on his last words.. 

Arnav suddenly realised what he said.. He looked back on his laptop taking a deep breathe to ignore his internal desires and continued typing..

Arnav: Anything else Miss Gupta?
Khushi looked at him sarcasticallly.. 
Khushi: Miss Gupta?? Really Arnav?
Arnav again looked at her.. 
Arnav: You dont like to be called as my Wife.. So.. 
Khushi: If I dont like to be called as your wife why the hell would I wear this Mangal Sutra and Sindoor Arnav?? 

Arnav banged his hand on the table and got up.. 

Arnav: You know what.. You just confusing me more Khushi.. Stop doing that.. Get rid of these two things.. Atleast stop faking yourself Khushi.. If not the world.. 

TO be Continued

NOTE

Thank you all Guys for making this FF reach THREAD 10.. I guess after Forcibly Yours Season 1, this is my Second FF which reached 10 Threads.. All Credit goes to you Guys for Liking and commenting.. Appreciate that.. 

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Well at least he has realised Khushi matters to him more than his own sisters.
dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i want them 2 b together soon
Kshweta thumbnail
hey, i liked this new thing between arshi, love the way arnav is ignoring khushi and khushi getting all irritated. lol