---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly I am loving natasha post the leap. She is so strong. I love how she tells off the mom and ayesha.

God the mom is really annoying. Whats her problem? She should slap Ayesha instead of supporting.

Honestly instead of getting Ayesha and ram married they should have shown Natasha and Kartik adopted Khush because Natasha would be a way better mom than Ayesha is right now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Natasha. She ha guts yaar, she is perfect daughter in law and good sis in law, who is supporting Priya whole heartedly, in spite being cautioned by Ram whom she loves more than her own self, I simply adore her, in het I saw Priya, such power yet perfect
heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love her role! She is like the voice of the audience! Finally someone is strong enough to open their mouth to irritating Ayesha and even more irritating Shipra. Sudhir just stands there with his rolling eyes and that's all. It's about time someone told off both mother and daughter. 

I hope she stays this way!

namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too, just love Natasha. She is one of the best characters in BALH. I wonder who will play Karthik, now that Mohit has left the show.
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love you ... kal kya ayesa ki bolti band ke!!!!
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post.me too love natasha.she give quciky reply to ayesha and shipra.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
only nuts is matured is current scenario everyone else are butchered
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yea loving natasha's role post leap.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yap loved Nuts before leap i was liking her but after leap i m just loving her its getting mature more & more story possessing... its really impressive... ðŸ˜³
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is not just post leap yar she is one character whcih has actually evolved in the entire show!! from the start of a pamepred selfish girl to a givngi dil, a better sis, wife, sil she has just grown leaps and bounds! even in preleap she stood with priya agianst her own bro and mom, she warned against sid but to no avail

i love that she has the gutys to speak to shipra nad call a spade a spade what i would love to see would be to see a good heart to heart conv of priya and nuts