Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 93)

Post Reply New Post

Page 93 of 150

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Ha ha Nina. I was worried for a while there. LOL

Collide bang bang chemistry? Shocked I love the phrasing. LOL

Our GK are absolutely attractive but what I love about them is their emotional chemistry. Hey, if we can have physical chemistry of the bang bang collide type we sure can have emotional chemistry that stirs your soul right? The bang bang collide chemistry will follow as soon as the Prashant fiasco is over in my opinion. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nuresmeraldastefanandre123mitulKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 93)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Feeling either an eye-ache or a head-ache coming on but I think I have enough energy to praise Kratika in an actual paragraph tonightDancing. Finally off to watch Friday's episode.

@Kirthi Di: I think that Gurmeet and Kratika have great chemistry as Yash and Aarti. Perhaps because I've seen the story progress, or perhaps because of my general lack of interest in the "collide-bang-bang" romance. I'd rather the "barsaat-bhaang-bhaang" romance any dayWink. So you didn't open up a can of worms.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nuresmeraldaangakestefanandreFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Feeling either an eye-ache or a head-ache coming on but I think I have enough energy to praise Kratika in an actual paragraph tonightDancing. Finally off to watch Friday's episode.

@Kirthi Di: I think that Gurmeet and Kratika have great chemistry as Yash and Aarti. Perhaps because I've seen the story progress, or perhaps because of my general lack of interest in the "collide-bang-bang" romance. I'd rather the "barsaat-bhaang-bhaang" romance any dayWink. So you didn't open up a can of worms.LOL

@ bold - ROFL I'd rather have that than the "collide-bang-bang" chemistry/romance. 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 17 November 2012 at 6:57pm

nuresmeraldastefanandre123mitulKittya_CullenangakeMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
barsaat- bhang-bhang chemistry! ShockedAnother one to remember. LOL

Kadeen, I absolutely relish these two's chemistry but at the end of the day it really depends on how as a viewer I would define chemistry and this kind of chemistry is totally my cup of tea. LOL But honestly for the other kind of chemistry being portrayed, i think most of it is because how those scenes have been directed. The extreme close ups, the intense looking into the eyes, the hit or miss kisses have more to do with the way the scene has been directed and then of course the actors who play the roles. I am not sure if such kind of directing is Mittal's forte although that promo with Yash unbuttoning his shirt and placing his finger on his Aartiji's lips did have most of the forum members (including mine) blood pressure soaring. LOL

Edited by angake - 17 November 2012 at 6:57pm

nuresmeraldastefanandre123mitulKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

barsaat- bhang-bhang chemistry! ShockedAnother one to remember. LOL

Kadeen, I absolutely relish these two's chemistry but at the end of the day it really depends on how as a viewer I would define chemistry and this kind of chemistry is totally my cup of tea. LOL But honestly for the other kind of chemistry being portrayed, i think most of it is because how those scenes have been directed. The extreme close ups, the intense looking into the eyes, the hit or miss kisses have more to do with the way the scene has been directed and then of course the actors who play the roles. I am not sure if such kind of directing is Mittal's forte although that promo with Yash unbuttoning his shirt and placing his finger on his Aartiji's lips did have most of the forum members (including mine) blood pressure soaring. LOL

@ bold - After a while though, that all gets tiring and pointless. It seems that more often to raise TRPs and satisfy the viewers, the CVs go for the romance and chemistry to distract from the fact that the story isn't that great. 

Aaah, that promo was absolutely stunning! GK do have the power to get the viewers' hearts pumping but at the same time, they are quite different from other couples. They have that emotional chemistry that connects them first and foremost. 

nuresmeraldastefanandre123mitulKittya_CullenangakeMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Ooh, I'm loving the direction of discussion, haha! And needless to say, I love the way Punar Vivaah is directed and handled, especially the way Yash and Aarti's developing feelings have been presented. The characterization is critical, too, and I think everyone involved in the show's creative and executive processes understand the characters and that's why the subtle romance doesn't seem odd or forced or inconsistent. In fact, I love the subtleties even more because there's nothing OTT about the interactions between Yash and Aarti - thanks to the Mittals, the director, and Gurmeet-Kratika - and even if we do get more of the physical proximity chemistry later on, it won't be sudden or disorienting because of the way everything is building up slowly. Every little gesture and touch matters, and we've seen a sort of progression in Yash's level of physical comfort this past week in particular...Yash-Aarti share such a beautiful emotional chemistry (love that phrase!) and that's what I love about their relationship so far...the physical proximity will come and send my blood pressure soaring for sure, but the fact that I end up gushing about scenes where they're merely looking at each other in silence, with their eyes conveying everything, in addition to suffering from heart attacks when they're engaging in playful banter is a testament to the incredible chemistry that Gurmeet and Kratika share as co-actors. They don't need the cliched scenarios and contrived moments...if anything, they take those scenarios and make them their own by putting a spin on things and enhancing them with those nuances that they're so good at conveying! The beauty is in the most mundane things...the small things...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angakestefanandre123mitulKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Sometimes I wonder how can Kratika be so strong...reading bullshit about her makes me mad with rage! Arghhh I wanna murder some bunch of Lunatics right now!!!!!Pinch
So I wonder, how does she not get angry, upset, emotional over the hate she's welcomed with for no fault of her own...?

I'm Protective about the people I Love so...it hurts.. when i read such crap on Kratika... </3

-Sorry I Needed a place to vent out my frustration... :'(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh Sadiie, what did you read now? I thought all the bashing has finally stopped, you mean some retards are still bashing her? Actually I pity everyone who's associated with Gurmeet because they would be bashed, irregardless of whether they are actually at fault. I totally agree with you though, gotta give it to Kratika for actually putting up with all these nonsense! She's one strong lady, which makes me love her all the more. <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreams

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.