Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Mr.Zk: OMGoodness! That new VM of Kratika's interviews... it is SOOO adorably cute and I think it's my favourite VM of hers yet.. actually all your VMs are amazing.. just wanted to tell you that... i love how u put effects in .. and the colouring.. and u never fail to make me smile with how you pour out your love for KS =D It shows in all your VMs... and I love this one.. you chose all her really wonderful moments and her laugh <3 its too adorable <3 =D

@Borna: OMG thankyou for posting that! HAYEEE finally we get to see what they were shooting for in Delhi and hayeee <3 That was AWESOME ! *___* They were so cute, funny, adorable, romantic... and downright sweet! Can they get any better than this!?! AHH love it <3 and totally waiting for your commentary ... I'm sure you're not gonna leave a single moment behind... my favourites have to be when they are talking to each other as Aarti and Yash in Delhi and especialy when they're alone... and just having sweet talks <3 And then the way they made them tell us to vote for each other <3 SWEEETT!! <3

Z

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksMr.ZkPooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAllbut1FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 9)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

I want to share this for so long,and I finally found a place where I can do that.I just love Kratika's hair in this picture,well,its not a secret that we all absolutely adore her long tresses but in this picture she has got a different type of hairstyle and they have a little bit dark brown shade too,I just love love love her hairstyle like this.Love the light make too,the make up kinda reminds of the bathroom promo.That time,neither did I have a place like DC or this fabulous thread where I can share my thoughts about how much I love and envy her hairstyle,but I am glad that now I have it.

Did I hear right,Kratika did a short film which is apparently called "Read my Silence".Sorry! Can't help but compare this title with the silent bond between Yash-Aarthi which is becoming vocal day by day.

Thank you for the trailer and the warm welcome Smiley,Kratika looks Gorgeous,as always,but she is so less in the trailer.

And for all those who wished me...tried to do something for you guys...

I don't have words to express,what you made me feel
Every wish touched my heart,and filled me with great zeal
You people have filled my life with Joy,beauty and grace
My whole world has now become a much better and happier place

As we walk our paths of life,we chat at the same place everyday
Thank you so much for making my Birthday,a special day

Love yaa all!HugHugHug

Edited by Pearl_27 - 27 October 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksSunrio80Pooja_11nuresmeraldaMr.Zk123mitulKittya_CullenAllbut1smileymj10MelodiousDreamscssudhaakui1984FireLordPhoenixvillager00SandstoneEuphoria.pickachuZsterRose

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
oh Pearl, and you have to remind me about her long tressesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..
I like the way her hair moved to the other side in that early bathroom/nauseous scene with Yashji kidding her of another lemon scent smelling sessionLOLLOLLOL..can't remember who posted that mirror image..must be Veena, hmmm..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@_@ hope you had a great budday!!!Wink

Edited by villager00 - 27 October 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Allbut1Pearl_27Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.pickachu

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Pearly: First off.. forgive me for not being able to say this sooner...

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! <3 =) Wish you a day of fun and laughter and a prosperous and healthy year ahead =D

About the pic you posted: Let me tell you .. I AGREE! Even though she looks gorgeous in any hairstyle... but when he hair is open and let down... and when she doesn't tuck her front hair back like she usually does... she looks SUPER GORGEOUS! The way her hair falls partially on her face... I've seen this happen few times by accident (like when Yash pushed her after he broke the dining table) or like the day post marriage when her hair was just like this... I take in the beauty of it because she looks so different than usual ... <3

Z

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Allbut1Pearl_27Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhavillager00Euphoria.pickachu

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
PS: Kratika's IF ranking shot up to 12 this week .. and I know these things go up and down and are basically pointless and silly because the rank doesn't determine the calibre of the actor .. but it's a nice little testament to the fact that people are pouring their love for her on her profile... idk I just get this little excitement from it lol

Z

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11smileymj10Pearl_27123mitulKittya_CullenAllbut1MelodiousDreamsakui1984FireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@villager00 Can I know your name? I had a great Birthday.
Yup!!! I just love her hair,but I think the style was different in the intial days of marriage and I adore it till now.

@Z
Aww!! No need to Apologize,Thank you,my friend. I had a fabulous day.Well,as I said,I think the hairstyle was different in the initial days of marriage  and Yup!! I too like it when she doesn't tuck them behind.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhavillager00Euphoria.pickachuZsterRose

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@ Pearl : U were most welcome and I hope u had a blast !!

And the pic...she looks downright gorgeous there and I just love when her hair freely falls !!! Ofcourse I do love her in all hair styles but the one which she tucks her whole hair to front...OMG she looks damn beautiful!!!

@ All : See ya guys !!! Catch u all tomorrow !!! Have a gr8 weekend !!

Edited by cssudha - 27 October 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27Allbut1MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@villager00 Can I know your name? I had a great Birthday.
Yup!!! I just love her hair,but I think the style was different in the intial days of marriage and I adore it till now. Hi Pearl, me is EnidBig smile nice making your acquaintanceWink

@Z
Aww!! No need to Apologize,Thank you,my friend. I had a fabulous day.Well,as I said,I think the hairstyle was different in the initial days of marriage  and Yup!! I too like it when she doesn't tuck them behind. 

@Z
i always tell myself the rankings are useless but everytime she drops, my poor heart shrinks too.. We know it's the talent that counts but for the sake of our little fangirl ego, it's really nice to see her up there tooWinkEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27Allbut1MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhapickachuZsterRoseEuphoria.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.