Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone !!!

First of all I'm really happy that we have reached the second AT of Kratika !!! Hope all of us share our love on Kratika here more often !!! Congratulations and my hearty welcome to all the new lovers of Kratika !!!Hug

@ Taniya : Thanku so much for the link!!

Kratika was shown twice among all...OMG she was absolutely radiant in her outfit !! By the way , I just loved her promotion...Isn't that simply cute ?? Aww...at the end "agaar digital nehi toh Zee TV nehi...main nehi " !!! Wow she never fails me to impress!!! Couldn't stop saying this shez such an intellect who grabs the immediate attention from all the viewers !!! Just just lovely !!!Clap

@ Borna : My dear , it was amazing reading ur commentary on both the ZRA promos!!!! I fell in love again with Kratika for the wink she had given at the end in the first promo !!! I just couldn't take my eyes off it !!! The wink with a little rise of her eyebrow the other end looks even more cute!!!

Gosh , and the second one...if the shoot itself was creating deathly vibes I'm sure the actual promo would be definetly lethal !!! Gurmeet and Kratika were just too adorable !!! Finally this time yash gonna take the revenge LOL

@ MJ : Thanks for the trailer of Read My silence !!! Now I really want to watch her short film!!! And ur contribution on the first page was amazing !!

Guys can we get the link of this short film ?? I'll try my best in searching it out !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Mr.ZkKittya_CullenSiddu246smileymj10MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
loveee Kratika soo much

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhaEuphoria.villager00

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Buddies , here is the link of Zee Rishtey Awards Nominations Special by Gurmeet and Kratika as Yash and Aarti !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_zKhYVDFg4&feature=youtu.be

They were so so cute together and their promotion around Delhi was even more lovely !!

Edited by cssudha - 27 October 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Mr.ZkKittya_CullenMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Sudha, thank you so much for the youtube linkHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkPooja_11FireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
God bless kratika.. Love her sooo much

Mr.ZkPooja_11FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhaEuphoria.villager00

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@ Taniya : My pleasure dear!!! Hug

And its quite beautiful to see Yash asking viewers to vote for his Aartiji and vice versa...Isn't it ???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkPooja_11FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Buddies , here is the link of Zee Rishtey Awards Nominations Special by Gurmeet and Kratika as Yash and Aarti !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_zKhYVDFg4&feature=youtu.be

They were so so cute together and their promotion around Delhi was even more lovely !!

i hate that i can't vote i wanna cryOuchOuchOuch this show and AarYa is too good it should win in all the categories..
Thanks Sudha, for the link..

@Natasha
welcome and do join us often for KS drooling sessionHugLOL

Mr.ZkPooja_11cssudhaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsSandstoneEuphoria.

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@ Enid : I think SMS voting was approved only for the viewers within India...I hope they start the online voting soon so that fans over seas can also vote!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Mr.ZkMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.