Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@AmeTz - Looking at the pics you posted... OMG!!!!  SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO  excited to see the new promo!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11FireLordPhoenixcssudhaEuphoria.villager00

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

At last we're here!!! Big smile

Welcome to Kratika's 2nd AT!!! Smile

@Borna Hey!!! Did I heard it right??? Nicknaming Kratika's AT?? Aashiyaan??? Sounds nice, but what about it?? Is that a Hindi language?? Sorry, don't know what that word means, can u elaborate it pls... Confused
Anyway, thanks for posting the ZRA promo and writing the commentaries about it... So apt!
But wait, what about Kratika's interview in ABP? I thought u'll gonna interpret it and give ur commentary. Haven't you posted it yet or did I just miss it???

@Tanya Thanks for the link, just saw the vid:

Nice commentary.. Embarrassed

@Pearl Glad to see you here!!! Hug Hope u'll visit here more often...

@Kadeen Read My Silence, only the trailer:

@Natasha Welcome dear!!! Embarrassed

@Nina Me too hope KS and GC to win... They deserves it... Thumbs Up

@Z Thanks! Anything for Kratika..
Wink

@Ammu That was nice pics of Kratika... She drives us crazy!!!LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksSunrio80Pooja_11nuresmeraldaDeepaavengMr.ZkPearl_27MelodiousDreamscssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

nuresmeralda

Goldie

nuresmeralda

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
congrats on the new AT..
the tittle really match kratika..
hopefully kratika, gurmeet and PV will win at ZRA..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Siddu246MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

@AmeTz - Looking at the pics you posted... OMG!!!!  SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO  excited to see the new promo!!!!

gargh!!i thought i am the only one who have that reaction.. if Gurmeet has that sexy M on his upper lips, Kratz possesses that inviting full bottom lip jut like a slight bee stung-ed lookEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. 
Thank you Ammu darling, for the pics..

@Borna
you made me cry with the WU of both segments..you can't imagine how my heart soars everytime i read the WU's accompanying her appearances. for a hindi mute like me, it's beyond priceless..no wordsCryCryCry... Thank you so much for all the patience..

@MJ
wow! she is looking so dazzling in that digitization promo.. and that trailer for "Read My Silence", i can imagine her glitter on the big screen. Her presence just grabs attention.

@ALL
so wonderful to read all your post and contribution about her..it's so heartwarming for a late fan-bloomer like meTongue

***wish there's a way for us viewers out of India to vote online...

Edited by villager00 - 27 October 2012 at 8:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Mr.ZkSiddu246Pearl_27MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhaEuphoria.

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hey Guyz,
First, Congratulations on 2nd AT Thread on KratikaClapClapClap...
Loved the Title and Members Here..StarThumbs Up
Kratika Lovers Rockz Always..Here Is My Small Contribution to Kratika AT Thread..
Hope U Guyz Like it...Smile

Here is the New VM on KratikaSengar on Her Off screen Interviews...
She is Sooo Beautiful and Very Cute in Giving the Answers...
Her Innocence in Smile is Pure and Amazing...Love Her So much...
Here is a Small Description of the Beauty which cant be Described..But I Share My Views...Smile

Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, and seemed to brighten the world.
she seemed the picture of perfection. Day Dreaming
Had she smiled, the world would sigh with contentment.
Had she laughed, the world would laugh with her. And
 had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her.
her lips was the color of a red rose. and when she smiled or laughed, it lightened up the room. BlushingDay DreamingHeart
She is Like Cherishable, Beyond words, a beauty like no other, Angelic, Gorgeous, Delicate, a treasure, Sweetness, Pure, tickles your soul, Lovely, Enlightening, Dreamlike... Delightful, Eccentric, perfect :)Day DreamingHeart

Kratika Dreamy Girl...Here is Link , Watch and Press Like...Smile

For YT Click HereBig smile

Thanx for Watching...
Do Comment , Like and Subscribe..Smile

ZK :)Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Siddu246Pearl_27smileymj10cssudhaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Sigh...Day Dreaming
L O V E The First Page Of This Thread...Day Dreaming
Kratika Kratika & KratikaDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Congratulations On The New Thread! Party

Sadiie x

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksSiddu246smileymj10LoveforlifecssudhaMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.villager00

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@Borna: Now I wanna see Read My SilenceCry. I wonder if there's some way to beg them to release it where everyone can see itCryCry

Guess who figured out how to upload the CAPs I promised you for your birthdayDancing

@Smiley: Thanks for the link!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRockssmileymj10cssudhaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 27 October 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80SinalRocksDeepaavengMr.ZkPooja_11smileymj10cssudhaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.