Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Welcome, Natasha! Hope you like it here!

@Kadeen: Isn't it amazing? The first page is incredible! And the best thing is that there's so much that we can add! LOL! The title is rather perfect, isn't it? Especially since we all keep coming back to that one word whenever we talk about Kratika..."expressions..."

Read My Silence drove us all crazy - the trailer is on YT, but since it was most likely a student film project for Whistling Woods, the entire film isn't anywhere to be found online...I know a few of us spent ages looking for it...Kratika was fantastic, from what little we get to see of her in that trailer.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11angakesmileymj10cssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.Sandstone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Congratz for 2nd Thread Clap of KS...LOve the title its really match with Kratika...Thanks to all to make this thread so wonderful Clap..

@sinalrocks: thanks for the link...its really nice promo with Kratika also in it...

Pooja_11Siddu246smileymj10MelodiousDreamscssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
What a gorgeous thread!

Congrats to all for reaching the second Kratika AT!!!!

Since Borna already posted today's sbs segment, I'll post the link to the short dargah segment: 

Pooja_11angakesmileymj10Siddu246MelodiousDreamscssudhaEuphoria.villager00

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@MelodiousDreams - thanks for the videos on the ZRA promotion...But thanks even more for the written updates under each of the video uploaded!!! I love Kartika's wink at the end of the promotion - has this mischief which I associate with her!!!

I am sooo excited to see the second promo when it is out...Kartika is always all smiles when we see her in the behind the scenes sessions...At least most of those that I have seen thus far.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11angakeMelodiousDreamscssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Siddu246

Edited by Surish - 26 October 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Guys, just saw the post on the Main Forum regarding the Zee Rishtey Awards:

Gurmeet and Kratika are nominated for Popular Face Male and Female, respectively and also for Favorite Jodi. 

I really hope these two win!

@ Anu - On the previous AT, you wondered why Kratika wasn't nominated. The nominations were based on votes from the public, I think. There was a link on the main forum. Kratika's a talented actress and I was sad not to see her there but I'm hoping that eventually people will take notice of her and appreciate her more and eventually she'll be receiving awards that she truly deserves!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angakesmileymj10MelodiousDreamscssudhaEuphoria.villager00

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
First off, congratulations on the new AT =D !! We rocked the first one and will surely rock this one too =)

And Siddu/Smiley you've done an awesome job with the cover ... loved it <3 =D

Z

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11smileymj10Siddu246angakeMelodiousDreamscssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
OGOSH...Dead she too drives me crazy..Stern SmileSilly

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80Pooja_11Mr.Zk123mitulangakeSiddu246smileymj10cssudhaMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.villager00

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.