Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@Borna I am so sorry I didn't realize that its not available outside India.Unhappy

Rati,Kratika,Zoya(the actress from QH) and Ankita  are requesting the viewres of Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata and Delhi to switch  to Digital Set Top Box . Without Digital Set Top Box they won't be able to watch any the Zee Serials.

Kratika was shown twice.EmbarrassedShe said

rishtey banane saalo laag ja te hai

iss liye rishto ko banaaye  rakhiye

And at the end she was shown again

agaar digital nehi toh Zee TV nehi...main nehi

Loved that she is the only one shown twice

Ok I know my commentry sucked...lol

Sorry for the late reply

Edited by SinalRocks - 26 October 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11angakeKittya_Cullensmileymj10FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear Pearl! Hugs and best wishes!

And second...I hope we'll see you here every once in a while! The more the merrier!

I wonder what the deal is with that font...I'm not exactly the biggest fan of that font type.

@Taniya: No need to apologize! Thanks for the description! I did manage to see a glimpse of Kratika since her picture was the video thumbnail image. So pretty! It seems like my favorite Zee ladies (Kratika, Rati, and Ankita) were in the promo! It would be great if someone uploads it or makes it accessible to all viewers, but if not, then it's not the end of the world.

Edit: Aww, I can imagine Kratika saying those lines as I read them to myself! Big smile 
Ooh, she was the only one shown twice? Big smile I love how Yash-Aarti are Zee's new power jodi. Manav-Archana are iconic and I have nothing against them even though I've never seen PR, but that's why it's even more significant that Yash-Aarti are being emphasized so much already! I genuinely think that Manav-Archana and Yash-Aarti are going to go down in the history of Indian TV as Zee TV's most-loved jodis!

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 26 October 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksSunrio80Pooja_11angakecssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
@Borna Ah!!! Thank you so much!HugTons of hugs and kisses from my side and I'll try,I was searching for something of Kratika's and found it.Me too!! The regular font is the best.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenangakeMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhaEuphoria.

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@ Pearl  Happy Birthday Day 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27FireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Borna I found the link at Zee TV's youtube channel so I thought everyone can watch it.Unhappy

Kratika's picture on the video thumbnail image caught my attention LOL 

And yes she is the only one shown twice. She really deserves it all.
Love all the attention Yash-Aarti getting these days.

btw have you seen today's SBS segment? You will love it for sure.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angakeKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhavillager00Euphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
The ZRA promotional stuff is going to be the death of me.

It was so sweet seeing Gurmeet and Kratika praying at the gurudwara! I'm so excited to see what else they did on their little excursion!

ZRA Promo 1: Yash's "Zabardast Surprise"

- "Aartiji! Aartiji! Kahan hai aap?" - I can't get over the cuteness of the way Yash just strolls into the living room, plops his coat down, and calls out to her!

- "Aapke liye zabardast surprise hai! Aartiji!" - And that smile...*sigh* He looks so happy at the prospect of surprising her!

- "Ab aur dooriyaan nahi sehi jaati..." - As soon as her voiceover starts, Yash turns, as if he hears her. I don't think he did, but that was perfect timing.

- Yash loosening his tie and shirt sleeves, looking for Aarti all over the place...Sweet and seductive vibes there...

- "Ab aur intezaar nahi hota." "Aarti?" - GAH! LOVE how just as she says, "I can wait no longer..." the music stops, and Yash appears behind her. He calls out her name, without the "ji" at the end, and I love love love how his gaze drops...The more I see this part, the more I think that he was surprised to see her dressed up and that's what prompted the once-over that we only get a hint of from the camera angle and quick shot. (The way he calls out, "Aarti?" absolutely killed me.)

- A vision of an angel...Aarti turns, and there's only a brief moment to take in the vision of beauty before we see Yash questioning her with his eyes. I really like how the camera focuses on Aarti for just a moment there, stunning us with a look at Aarti (as if this is Yash's perspective) and then casually and quickly moving on. She is looking ethereal...but why? And so Yash asks her silently, "What...? Why...?"

- She responds by turning away from him as he curiously looks around for any sort of hint...That mischevious wink and innocent, radiant smile hint at a secret, something that Aarti knows and we (along with Yash) do not know...yet!

- I don't know how Gurmeet and Kratika manage to give off sweet-yet-seductive vibes here, but they do, and it's amazing!

Sneak Peek of ZRA Promo 2: "My watch lights up!"

- Kratika...Gurmeet...White...Black...The first few shots, with Bol Na Halke Halke and a little bit of Hum Tum playing in the background, were enough to render me speechless. Too much beauty! Way too much to handle. I LOVE Bol Na Halke Halke, so that was another perfect choice by SBS. Perfect complement to the shots of Kratika and Gurmeet.

- Yash puts his finger on Aarti's lips, and my heart stopped for a second. He doesn't stop there...He beckons to her with that same finger...and I couldn't believe my eyes! Those small gestures were enough to give me a heart attack. I all but died when he kept getting closer and closer to her when she was sitting on the bed. I was thinking, "Is he going to lean his forehead against hers? Is he...?" But what actually followed was an epic anticlimax! ROFL Just the way he said that line at the end...LMAO.
This is going to be a fabulous promo! Yash's revenge! LOL!

- Kratika and Gurmeet in between takes: Kratika's expression is hilarious, haha! Aww, I love seeing the two of them smile! Favorite moment? Kratika getting up off the bed and saying something to Gurmeet (the part where she puts her hand on his arm and then walks behind him) that makes both of them smile even more. Oh, these two are ADORABLE. 

- "Tie-wie phenk ke, buttoned shirt ki button *looks back, looks at camera again* unbutton karte hue, mujhe aisa lagta hai, 'Arrey waah, Yashji ko kya hogaya?'" - LOL, her chuckle when she says "unbutton" is adorable! I think it's so cute how she always ends up speaking from Aarti's point of view when she's talking about a scene or scenario. "Arrey waah..." Her paraphrases and commentaries are too cute. Love how she mimes the actions of closing the doors and throwing the tie, haha. She even does a little gesture for unbuttoning the shirt! Most adorable person ever!

- SBS and the "beachwear" theme: Ahaha, Kratika! The little laugh made me wonder what she was thinking at that point. Oh, and I think it's so great that Gurmeet was like, "Obviously I'm going to be performing..." Yay! Alone or with your lovely leading lady, Gurmeet? Hopefully both? 

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 26 October 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksSunrio80nirmalac99Pooja_11DeepaavengMr.ZkPearl_27123mitulKittya_Cullensmileymj10angakeFireLordPhoenixLoveforlifecssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
BOOO-UUU-TEEE-FUUL!!!!!!! EEE!!!!! *clears throat* Fangirl moment over. 

The new thread is beautiful my dearies. That first page is such a superlative introduction to our lovely Expressive EnchantressWink. You guys did a fantabulous job!!!! Aur tum Borna! Is is just me, or does your title get better and better everyday I think about it?LOL

And what is this I'm hearing about a short film? I saw it in the first page and now my interest is piqued. I hope youtube has itBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksSiddu246Pooja_11smileymj10angakeFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
add me please

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksSiddu246Pooja_11smileymj10Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamscssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.