Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
The ZRA promotional stuff is going to be the death of me.
It was so sweet seeing Gurmeet and Kratika praying at the gurudwara! I'm so excited to see what else they did on their little excursion!
ZRA Promo 1: Yash's "Zabardast Surprise"
- "Aartiji! Aartiji! Kahan hai aap?" - I can't get over the cuteness of the way Yash just strolls into the living room, plops his coat down, and calls out to her!
- "Aapke liye zabardast surprise hai! Aartiji!" - And that smile...*sigh* He looks so happy at the prospect of surprising her!
- "Ab aur dooriyaan nahi sehi jaati..." - As soon as her voiceover starts, Yash turns, as if he hears her. I don't think he did, but that was perfect timing.
- Yash loosening his tie and shirt sleeves, looking for Aarti all over the place...Sweet and seductive vibes there...
- "Ab aur intezaar nahi hota." "Aarti?" - GAH! LOVE how just as she says, "I can wait no longer..." the music stops, and Yash appears behind her. He calls out her name, without the "ji" at the end, and I love love love how his gaze drops...The more I see this part, the more I think that he was surprised to see her dressed up and that's what prompted the once-over that we only get a hint of from the camera angle and quick shot. (The way he calls out, "Aarti?" absolutely killed me.)
- A vision of an angel...Aarti turns, and there's only a brief moment to take in the vision of beauty before we see Yash questioning her with his eyes. I really like how the camera focuses on Aarti for just a moment there, stunning us with a look at Aarti (as if this is Yash's perspective) and then casually and quickly moving on. She is looking ethereal...but why? And so Yash asks her silently, "What...? Why...?"
- She responds by turning away from him as he curiously looks around for any sort of hint...That mischevious wink and innocent, radiant smile hint at a secret, something that Aarti knows and we (along with Yash) do not know...yet!
- I don't know how Gurmeet and Kratika manage to give off sweet-yet-seductive vibes here, but they do, and it's amazing!
Sneak Peek of ZRA Promo 2: "My watch lights up!"
- Kratika...Gurmeet...White...Black...The first few shots, with Bol Na Halke Halke and a little bit of Hum Tum playing in the background, were enough to render me speechless. Too much beauty! Way too much to handle. I LOVE Bol Na Halke Halke, so that was another perfect choice by SBS. Perfect complement to the shots of Kratika and Gurmeet.
- Yash puts his finger on Aarti's lips, and my heart stopped for a second. He doesn't stop there...He beckons to her with that same finger...and I couldn't believe my eyes! Those small gestures were enough to give me a heart attack. I all but died when he kept getting closer and closer to her when she was sitting on the bed. I was thinking, "Is he going to lean his forehead against hers? Is he...?" But what actually followed was an epic anticlimax!
Just the way
he said that line at the end...LMAO.
This is going to be a fabulous promo! Yash's revenge! LOL!
- Kratika and Gurmeet in between takes: Kratika's expression is hilarious, haha! Aww, I love seeing the two of them smile! Favorite moment? Kratika getting up off the bed and saying something to Gurmeet (the part where she puts her hand on his arm and then walks behind him) that makes both of them smile even more. Oh, these two are ADORABLE.
- "Tie-wie phenk ke, buttoned shirt ki button *looks back, looks at camera again* unbutton karte hue, mujhe aisa lagta hai, 'Arrey waah, Yashji ko kya hogaya?'" - LOL, her chuckle when she says "unbutton" is adorable! I think it's so cute how she always ends up speaking from Aarti's point of view when she's talking about a scene or scenario. "Arrey waah..." Her paraphrases and commentaries are too cute. Love how she mimes the actions of closing the doors and throwing the tie, haha. She even does a little gesture for unbuttoning the shirt! Most adorable person ever!
- SBS and the "beachwear" theme: Ahaha, Kratika! The little laugh made me wonder what she was thinking at that point. Oh, and I think it's so great that Gurmeet was like, "Obviously I'm going to be performing..." Yay! Alone or with your lovely leading lady, Gurmeet? Hopefully both?
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 26 October 2012 at 8:37pm