Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
congo for the thread 
i loved the title
Kratika is just awesome

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246luv_lvndrsmileymj10MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

Congratulations and welcome to our second Kratika AT!

I feel like nicknaming her ATs and calling them her "Aashiyaan" (what's the plural for "aashiyaan?") because The Expressive Enchantress' Aashiyaan sounds really nice in my mind...and Aarti's Aashiyaan is alliterative...AND there's a PV connection, too. The word "aashiyaan" has always seemed so endearing, too.

To all those who have thanked me for the AT name idea, you're welcome! But most of all, thank YOU for giving me ideas and feedback about it!

The first page is so, SO pretty! A huge thanks to everyone who contributed to it! I hope we can keep improving it - I've already got some feedback to give, actually.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11luv_lvndrsmileymj10Pearl_27Siddu246angakeFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Congrats guys for the 2nd AT!!
KS is such a sweetheart!
Comment on her FC tooEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246luv_lvndrsmileymj10FireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
wow yeah!!! congrats on the second AT for KS!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246luv_lvndrsmileymj10cssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Congrats everyone for the new thread.Clap

Not sure if its already posted or not...just found this promo with Zee TV's leading ladies including KratikaEmbarrassed

nirmalac99Pooja_11smileymj10luv_lvndrSiddu246MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
@Taniya: Thanks for the link! Can't see the video though, since it's not available for viewers here, apparently. *sigh*

Random question: Am I the only one who sees a different font style for all the text on the IF webpage when I read the first page of this AT?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246FireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Agree ,KS and GC were one of the best jodi in todays Indian television.

DeepaavengPooja_11smileymj10Siddu246angakeMelodiousDreamscssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Hey!!
I am here for the first time,Just wanted to say the name of this AT is absolutely fabulous and Borna you're not the only one who sees different font on the first page.

By the way,The first page is awesome!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 27 October 2012 at 12:43am

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullensmileymj10angakeSiddu246MelodiousDreamscssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.