Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hello all! I finished watching almost all of the ZRA Nominations episode...Can't get enough of Gurmeet-Kratika still, especially now that I've seen most of the other stuff! I'm going to start my commentary soon!

I just saw Sidra's sig dabba with that gif of GK being maha-adorable during the ZRA promo shoot and I have been hit with a mad urge to change my sig again! Dang it, PV just doesn't let me keep the same sig for a week even! LOL! (By the way, nice to meet you, Sidra! I shall be sending you some suggestions soon! :D)

@Shubhi: Welcome, buddy! It's great to see you here...Please don't run away after making one post here, haha! I love what you said about Kratika's personality...I'm not a fan of over-bubbly actors, either...The same applies to over-bubbly jodis, too. Oh, Kratika's rapport with everyone in the PV family is wonderful! I love watching her with Samragyi (they are sooo sweet!) and the little moments we've seen with Dishank ("Dr. Jhatka... *mortified face*") are hilarious, but the camaraderie she shares with Gurmeet is all the more special because of the way they seem to be naturally settled into a "we give each other space but we love to have fun and tease each other, too!" relationship as co-actors.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11smileymj10Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAllbut1angakeFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.ZsterRose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 11)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Sidra - You've done an awesome job with the AT! Oh I seriously need to find more adjectives and stop overusing "awesome" so much. 

Borna - I can't wait for your commentary on the Zee promotions segment! Gurmeet and Kratika were so adorable throughout the entire segment! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksAllbut1Pearl_27Kittya_CullenMelodiousDreamscssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@SinalRocks@smileymj10, @ salvatore-nina, @ villager00@Siddu246@cssudha, @ Pearl_27@MelodiousDreams,

Hey thanx a lot for loving and liking my VM...Kratika Lovers Rockz always...Clap
I cant Express My Views Like you People are Discussing...
My only Weapon to Show my love is VMWink...
So thanx for the Beautiful Comments...Smilea

SinalRocksPooja_11smileymj10Allbut1Pearl_27Kittya_CullenMelodiousDreamscssudhaFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.ZsterRose

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

@Mr.Zk: OMGoodness! That new VM of Kratika's interviews... it is SOOO adorably cute and I think it's my favourite VM of hers yet.. actually all your VMs are amazing.. just wanted to tell you that... i love how u put effects in .. and the colouring.. and u never fail to make me smile with how you pour out your love for KS =D It shows in all your VMs... and I love this one.. you chose all her really wonderful moments and her laugh <3 its too adorable <3 =D

Z

WoW..Great Compliment on Our Great Kratika VM...Thanx a lot...Smile
Thanx for Watching my All VMs and Thank you So much for the Wonderful comments...
Its So Nice to know that My VMs Make you Smile...Thats Great dear...Blushing
Ya Kratika Herself a Wonderful Girl..so Obviously She Makes Everything More Wonderful...Day Dreaming
Thank you So much Again...
Kratika Rockz...Smile

SinalRocksPooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAllbut1MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.pickachuZsterRose

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
First of all a big, big congratulations on the second thread! Sidra, you have done a phenomenal job with it, it looks absolutely fantastic!

Second, the Gurmeet-Kratika ZRA nomination special segment was the most precious thing ever! I am so, so glad that we got to see a glimpse of their trip to Delhi because it seemed like they had such a fun time there! It was the first time I saw both of them interacting with fans together, and I just loved how naturally they carried themselves staying both true to their characters and real selves! The little "Yash-Aarti" moments in between were a treat and I like how they were consistent with the progression of their relationship to this point!

Some of the highlights for me were:

-The playful Yash-Aarti moment during the favorite parivaar nomination! That was GC and KS at their very best and it reminded me of their interaction in the Telly Talk segment! Loved how Kratika was jumping around trying to grab the scroll out of Gurmeet's hands while he kept swatting it away! The mischeviousness and playfulness in his eyes of infectious and so was Kratika's victorious grin when she finally managed to snatch the scroll from his hands! I am constantly left in awe of their pitch perfect expression no matter what situation they are put in and this is no different! The way Gurmeet's face fell when Kratika outsmarted him and got the scroll, to the way he perked up again when she shared her happiness at them being nominated for the favorite parivaar was done flawlessly! And the fact that most of the vote appeals were done in their "date" outfits and locations was a really nice touch!

-Yash and Aarti asking each other what they prayed for at the dargah! The way Aarti stopped Yash but putting her hand on his shoulder and thanked him for bringing her here was one of those quick, instinctive actions that I love about these two!

-The little elbow nudge Yash gave Aarti when they were sitting on the bench! Aarti looked completely affronted until he appeased her by saying that they should go and take a look at the local markets LOL Brilliant expressions by both GC and KS here which once again highlighted the growing comfort between Yash & Aarti! And then of course the way Yash clasped his hands around Aarti's and helped her up from the bench was precious, and the fact that it was such a natural and instinctive action from him made it all the more significant! They are becoming more and more comfortable with these small physical gestures and I am glad to see that it played over in the segment as well!

-When the newly married couple was talking about how they would like their relationship to be like AarYa's, the lady says that she wishes them and their 3 kids- Ansh, Palak, and Payal- the very best, and Kratika kind of jumps in says There's a fourth one of the way as well! The lady looked kind of taken aback by that but Gurmeet just burst laughing at the comment! Goes on to show how well he knows Kratika and her impulsive behavior! I guess she surprises him at every juncture but he has gotten very good at getting over the them and just understanding her better because of it! Kratika always speaks her mind, and Gurmeet has become very in tune with that!

-That cute little sequence when Aarti-Yash go to the bazaar and Aarti takes Yash to the sari shop! She is her usual self, pointing out to every sari that she likes, and he is his usual self, having an issue with every color she picked LOL First he didn't like the red, and then when she picked the white he told her she shouldn't wear white (foreshadowing, perhaps?)! So she's like fine, you choose one, and he picks this pretty red/gold banarsi sari which he puts around her head in a sweet gesture! But my favorite bit was when Aarti asked him if she looked pretty and he replied by saying that she always looks beautiful no matter what she wears! There was just so much warmth in his eyes when he said that and I kind of melted! Day Dreaming

-The vote appeal for the Yash-Aarti jodi was very heartfelt, and I especially loved how Gurmeet kept looking towards Kratika after every sentence as if making sure that she agrees with him! I really like that little tidbit about all their interviews, they both are very conscious of each other, and if there is a question directed to both of them they seem to speak to each other rather than the camera, affirming each others' thoughts through nods and smiles!

-And lastly, the sweetest part out of it all for me was Yash's vote appeal for Aarti as the popular face female! It was the most genuine and heartfelt little speech and it highlighted everything Yash loves about Aarti! And the way he kept saying meri Aarti ji was an absolute killer! I kept thinking to myself that there is no way Aarti can NOT win this award after the appeal Yash made on her behalf! I mean here you have GC, asking you to vote for his leading lady is such a sincere and heartfelt manner that can melt the coldest of hearts, what idiot is going to say no to that? WinkDay Dreaming

And I ended up summarizing the entire segment with my scattered thoughts on it which was not my original intent! But of well, I have resigned myself to accept this kind of reaction when GC-KS are involved!

Edited by Allbut1 - 28 October 2012 at 7:32pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRockscieloPooja_11Mr.ZkPearl_27Kittya_Cullenangakesmileymj10cssudhaakui1984FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.pickachuZsterRosevillager00

AarYa.-.MaaNeet

Groupbie

AarYa.-.MaaNeet

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
She is awesome.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksKittya_CullenPearl_27Allbut1MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00ZsterRoseEuphoria.pickachu

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Done, done, done!

Check page 8 for a long, long commentary about the ZRA Nominations Episode!

And Maham...I love you, TSS! We've done it again...I wish I could reply to your points now, but I just spent hours watching and rewatching all the Gurmeet-Kratika ZRA stuff! Adorableness overload. I am off to watch them one last time before I catch some sleep!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksAllbut1Pearl_27Kittya_CullenangakeFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.ZsterRose

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
congratulations on 2nd thread of kratz AT.
Title is perfect.
First page is wonderful.
Loved it

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPearl_27MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.