Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@Sudha I had a blast!
Thanks! HugYup!!! I envy her hairstyle.

@Enid
Same here!Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksnuresmeraldaAllbut1Kittya_CullenMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: "Expressive Enchantress"~ #2 (Page 10)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

@ Natasha : welcome to Kratika's Fan clubBig smile

BTW , which link do u want ???

the one MelodiousDreams, using as siggy 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksnuresmeraldaAllbut1Pearl_27Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamsvillager00Euphoria.

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SinalRocks

@Natasha, welcome to Kratika AT.

Are you talking about this?

Yea yea Tongue Thank you

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksnuresmeraldaPearl_27Kittya_CullenAllbut1MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00Euphoria.

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha...

Originally posted by SinalRocks

@Natasha, welcome to Kratika AT.

Are you talking about this?

Yea yea Tongue Thank you

My pleasure.Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nuresmeraldaAllbut1Pearl_27Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixcssudhavillager00SandstoneEuphoria.

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Just love the way she answered every question Thumbs Uplovely interview

Edited by Natasha... - 27 October 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksAllbut1Pearl_27FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsvillager00Euphoria.

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
@ Mr. Zk - That was another beautiful vm you made. I loved the effects. 

@Sudha and Borna - Thanks for the links to the ZRA nominations promo! OMG they both looked so wonderful. I loved the last part where Yash gives Aarti a playful bumo with his arm and then takes her hands to help her up. I really hope there's a chance for international fans to vote because I want to vote. Yash and Aarti have tough competition in the jodi category (even though they will most probably win), while Kratika has tough competition in the Popular Face category. Even though these awards are based on popularity, I still want Kratika to win simply because she is one of the most deserving yet underrated actresses out there. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11nuresmeraldaAllbut1Pearl_27Kittya_CullenMelodiousDreamscssudhaakui1984villager00Euphoria.ZsterRosepickachu

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you EVERYONE for the overwhelming response to the new thread. I am soo happy you all really liked it...I tried my best to make it as presentable as possible...so all the appreciation is really amazing.

About the font..I really don't know what happened..I only noticed on my cell phone..It looked fine on my PC. It seems to have gotten mixed up with the forum code I had for something else. Anyways its okay. It can be fixed.
And you guys can always PM with any concerns or suggestions :)

Also I have updated the members list..so if I missed any one please just PM me..Its just easier in case I miss any posts here.

Btw..I should have told before that my name is Sidra..so you guys can call me by my real name rather then my username
Embarrassed

Once again..Thanks a lot everyoneBig smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Mr.ZkKittya_CullenPearl_27Allbut1smileymj10cssudhaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsZsterRoseEuphoria.villager00pickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Will saying a mere 'I love Kratika' help? Tongue Oh I suck weaving words Ouch Alright let me try , btw this is the first time Im writing something for Kratz in her AT Blushing

I have always disliked two kind of girls. #1: Over-bubbly. #2: Over-introvert. Kratika is just Purfffect Thumbs Up A perfect blend of these too. I love the way she carries herself with utmost dignity & *never* forgets her smile. She is vivacious , she is chatty but still while interviewing with someone she just doesn't step in & remain calm , I love this quality about her. I lover her rapport with the PV cast especially with Samragyi & GC . She has no airs , she is very down to earth , she hasn't taken her success to her head. Awww I just love her Heart

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksPooja_11Mr.ZkPearl_27123mitulKittya_CullenangakeAllbut1smileymj10cssudhaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.ZsterRosevillager00pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.