Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think it's harder to find out stuff about Kratika because she's not active on social networking sites, at least we have Gurmeet tweeting about what he's doing so that we are kept updated. I can't even access Kratika's FB profile so I'm always unaware of what she's doing. πŸ˜†

That aside, I know all of us wanted GK to perform together but isn't it heartwarming to see Kratika perform at these award ceremonies as well? We have only seen her performing at Zee related events/awards but now, she's actually performing at shows on other channels. I am so happy to see her popularity increase by leaps and bounds, she truly deserves what she's getting now. <3

Hehe I was randomly watching some of the older PV episodes on YT and I was looking at the number of views. I was pleasantly surprised to see the numbers increase gradually with time. I think Nina had nailed it in her reply earlier, it takes people some time to warm up to this jodi because it's an unconventional story. How often do we see re-marriages taking place in serials and actually liking them? I think EK has left a sour taste in people's mouth regarding this issue, because of her careless way of handling such a sensitive issue. What's great though is that people have finally started loving our GK and I'm sure that in time to come, the appreciation and adoration is just gonna keep increasing because once they manage to capture an audience's attention, they can hold onto it for long, unlike many others! =DEdited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bashers?😑Still? I cannot understand people who can stoop so low as to attack individuals they know nothing about. I am not even going to think about this or may lose my temper.

I don't know what EK did to the image of portraying punar vivahs but the Mittals have done an excellent job. They've portrayed the delicate balance between making a space in the life of a child who has lost a parent and still keeping that parent in the child's life. They've shown the importance of letting go of the past, and moving forward without forcing the memories away. Even the manner in which an arranged marriage affects all parties affected has been portrayed brilliantly, and Kratika and Gurmeet have given their best to this show. Everytime I think of them as Yash and Aarti, I smile, and when I'm not smiling it's because I'm remembering those painful moments in this remarkable journey. Kratika's tears, Gurmeet's broken voice...unforgettable performances. And Friday's episode...Kratika perhaps spoke less than 30 words, but her eyes and face said so much. I have always marvelled at the power she has and emotion she evokes with silence, her eyes, and her face. Let me only spot those motley band of bashers😑
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hola Everyone. πŸ˜ƒ

@Anu, so totally agree with you re-marriages shown on TV. This is the first time I watching re-marriage shown with such sensitivity in spite of the ups and downs ArYa has faced. I don't want to get started on EK. Oh well what the heck I might as well say it: the lady has absolutely no sanctity for relationships. 😑

@Sadiiee, should I even ask what happened? πŸ˜•

@All, hope you guys read the new promo. Prashant is going to end up in SM. πŸ˜• On a positive note wouldn't it be interesting if Prashant and Yash becomes friends of sorts (which they already are) and Prashant starts telling Yash all about his previous wife, especially how he failed her including the part about him hitting her. 😑 And all this without actually taking Aarti's name. Imagine then how different Yash's perception about the lie would be when he comes to know that Aarti is the wife in Prashant's story and how painful Aarti's previous relationship was. He might still be angry and betrayed and all that but when put in perspective and compared to what Aarti has suffered Yash might feel him staying angry at Aarti for the lie as insignificant. πŸ˜ƒ What fun to predict and to be proved completely wrong.πŸ˜†
Edited by angake - 11 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
Same out here Kadeen! My blood boils when I see such stuff. The bashers have probably run out of reasons to bash her, now that they have seen what a powerful actress she is and how friendly she is with Gurmeet! *tight slap on their faces* That's why they resort to unnecessary and brainless bashing now! To hell with them, seriously. =|

Don't even get me started on the journey! It's been one hell of a journey and both the actors have portrayed their roles to utmost perfection. I was just mentioning it the other day how Kratika/Aarti's tears really tugged at my heartstrings. Never has it ever felt like she was 'acting'. Such perfection is hard to come by. Kratika doesn't need words, like you have mentioned, her face does all the talking. Her eyes. Goodness. When coupled with Gurmeet, well that's the end of me. These 2 kill me every single day! Sheer brilliance. Hats off to them both! <3
Euphoria. thumbnail
Kirthi Di! Yay I can finally talk to you and not only stalk you! πŸ˜† *hugs to both you and Kadeen!*

EK has issues. Period. No person, woman especially, would make a mockery out of marriage like her! Disgusting!

Oh that new promo! Honestly, we have got to give it to the Mittals for choosing the road less travelled! Prashant at SM, now who would have expected that?! Oh gosh that's one brilliant idea that you have come up with, PraYash as friends! I would love to see such a bonding between them, though I doubt Prashant would actually tell Yash about how he treated Aarti in the past. It's gonna be fun to see how the CVs would deal with all the complex emotions that would arise because of the new-found friendship! Gah, that's gonna be so cool! Let's see what the Mittals have up their sleeves! πŸ˜† I won't be surprised if it's something totally unexpected!
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Euphoria.

Oh gosh Sadiie, what did you read now? I thought all the bashing has finally stopped, you mean some retards are still bashing her? Actually I pity everyone who's associated with Gurmeet because they would be bashed, irregardless of whether they are actually at fault. I totally agree with you though, gotta give it to Kratika for actually putting up with all these nonsense! She's one strong lady, which makes me love her all the more. <3

Retards in my own buddy list...someone's status showed up on my Facebook page .. *_*

At first I didn't understand what they were talking about [Too much Hindi]
Words like Jealous, Aunties etc was there but I didn't get it... Well eventually I read the entire bunch of the lunatic comments below and read KS's name...and then BAM

Lost my fuse and posted a #%^* Status targatted at them before throwing them out of my buddy list!
To hell with Sanity! If anyone says shit about Kratika they only deserve such words from me!

Why are these people so stupid and retarded for?!

You're posting CRAP On Kratika With ME - A KS Fan! W*F?! They Bashed her for no damn reason!
And you're right! Anyone related to GC will get bashed left right & Center for no frikin reason!
There's a bunch of Lunatic Pankhis who say "THEY'RE JEALOUS" when really, they're jealous souls themselves!

For the second time in life [First being GC] I realized how much I love Kratika - I cried that's why...I know it's silly to cry over it but it..hurts..Grrr I'm in tears right now!

I honestly feel like murdering some people right now! Being online strangers has its own advantages - these sore losers can say whatever shit they want because they know no one will be able to harm them!

Oh I wish there was an automatic punch button so I could punch you in the face if you said anything bad about my Celebs!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@

Grrr I got a runny nose too now!!

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hugs right back AnuπŸ€—. I agree. EK does not respect marriage. I cannot forget what she did to Bani😑.  One look at  PR...need I say more? I write better scribbles than she puts together words😑 *gehri gehri gehri lambi lambi lambi Kadeen*

Aaw SadiieπŸ€— I know exactly how you feel. Especially in the beginning, if you look at the old video links and the attached comments.😑 I try not to read because Kratika just seems like a really awesome person. Scratch that, she is awesome, and it hurts when they let loose on matters that they have no reason to talk about.😑 *saans Kadeen*
Euphoria. thumbnail
Sadiie, one big tight hug is coming your way from saat samundar paar! Honestly, I believe in karma. Those who have said such things won't be spared. It's absolutely ridiculous to bash someone when the person is NOT at fault! Yes, THEY are jealous. They are jealous that Gurmeet is closer to Kratika than he was to Drashti, sorry for mentioning it here. If I'm breaking any rules, please let me know. They are jealous that the GK pairing is working and doing wonders. They are jealous that all of a sudden Debina doesn't seem to have any insecurity issues *freak this still makes my blood boil!* They are jealous for 1001 reasons hun, and you know what, no one cares! They can go safeguard their princess, we would do the same for our GK!

I didn't realize how much I loved Kratika either until the recent ZRA. When I was stalking other forums for some information about the awards, I saw many unpleasant remarks. Took a lot of effort on my part to control myself. Nina even answered to some of their ridiculous posts because it was becoming too much to bear! She's the only actress along with Shilpa Anand whom I adore so much and if anyone says anything wrong about her, I'm gonna become JKR!

I totally respect Kratika, Debina and Gurmeet for putting up with this nonsense for so long! May they be blessed with loads of love and happiness! And one more thing, I'm so glad that GK fans know how to respect Gurmeet's personal life. I've never seen any GKian bashing DB, which makes me all the more proud of them!

Geez early in the morning hearing such stuff is really not good!Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hmmm...I think if people are bashing Kartika - it means that she matters to them which is why they want to comment about her. You know seriously if you do not care about the particular celebrity, you would not even bother to find out more about that celebrity or provide any comments...It is just not worth your time! So they must care enough to waste their time to write something about her or read about her! πŸ˜‰

Euphoria. thumbnail
Lambi gehri saas! Chalo, something helped in lifting my mood! Thanks Kadeen! Love you! <3

Like I said earlier, EK has issues. She doesn't like to see people living together happily. Yes, life isn't a bed of roses but it isn't a bed of thorns either. That's why I have given up on watching her serials. Actually, I have given on watching any other serial except for PV!

Oh and don't even remind me of those videos! One that I clearly remember and would never ever forget is the holi video. Such comments. Goodness gracious! Wish comments were disabled! That way those insecure freaks wouldn't be able to cent their frustration on our GK's pages! What's astonishing though is their 2-faced behaviors! A different set of rules applies for their princess. Geez, hypocrites!

Akkui, congrats on the colour change! Yep you have said it. Love them, hate them but you can't ignore them! 😎 Our GK is too cool to be ignored! =PEdited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago