Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 80)

Post Reply New Post

Page 80 of 146

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Oh God... what a chapter... I am totally awestruck... U never fail to amaze me with ur writing skills... kya kahoon aapke andar basi lekhika ke baare mein... awesomest... superb... par excellence... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...Clap

Plethora of  emotions... my heart goes out to my angel Nidhi... But, why am I feeling what she said to Ashu next morning isnt from her heart??? What she said is for concealing something else... Kuch toh hai zaroor... will wait for next update to get at least some idea as to why this cold treatment... I can figure out few possibilities but will PM u about the question that are nagging me...

An emotional roller coaster ride for Ashuji... Not feeling sorry but actually, I feel strange for him... How is he gonna put up with the emotional load now... looking forward to it...

Take care di... amidst migraine and other countless responsibilities u managed to give such wonderful update... truly commendable!! Needless to say, eagerly awaiting next update... But, plz. take your time to come up with it; no stressing from my side...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777achieverrajanigandha26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 80)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Anu, what an awesome chapter.  ClapClapVery emotional...all trying to make Nidhi cry.  And when she does, there is not stopping her.  

The morning after ... not sure who to feel sorry for, Nidhi or Ashu.  Her reverting back to being cold towards Ashu.  Is it because she too is in love with him?  We know that Ashu loves her, but does she love him?

Waiting for the continuation...

Take care,
Sha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
amazing part cont soon

rajanigandha26

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Nidhi's love is evident the way she is clinging to Ashu when she started crying...Embarrassed
Ashu's hesitation to go near her...and warning her that she will repent in the morning...Tongue
Ashu has to wait for another month to go near Nidhi???Evil Smile
Don't tell us that we have to live with this cliffhanger for another month...Angry

rajanigandha26

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Anu this is really getting complicated. My head is spinning.Ye Nidhi ko kya ho gaya hai. Why did she say "You don't want me. Its'ok. My Baba, and Maa didn't want me either, that's whay they left me all alone." Have I missed something in last chap.? Very nice chap and really interesting. Ashu ji aap confess kar hi do.Wink

ttrocks

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update Anu, really is was a roller coaster ride for sure ... Firstly Nidhi not reacting to anything and after that finally when she reacted she was too much... Pehle she wanted Ashu all by herself and then after everything happened she is playing a blame game, not fair spl when Ashu realized his love for Nidhi...

Anyways the SR and the Menavali Ghat scene was too good very well written, I could literally feels the pain when Nidhi cried ...

Eagerly waiting for the next!!

rajanigandha26

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hi Anuji...so lovely to have you back with an awesome update ...the chap. was absolutely fab...but feeling really bad for Ashu...Nid's is trying her best to control herself and stay away from Ashu...feeling bad for ASHNI actually...they r deeply in love ...but for the contract...am sure the story will unfold very beautifully and gradually...par hope Ashu's love is resiprocated...Thumbs Up

Hope you r fine as well as things on your homefront too are good...! 

waiting anxiously for the other updates too...aapk ki FFs main kuch toh baat hain jaroor...jo hamara dil itna majboor hain...to pester u for ur remaining updates...Day Dreaming

Edited by aarundhati - 14 February 2013 at 5:58am

ssss97

Goldie

ssss97

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hey Anu,
How are you and how is your migraine, I know how painful it can be just wish you get over it very soon. 

The chap is awesome but has ended on a very sad note. CryCryCry.
just like the SATRANGI RE song 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqNgdlNK3Fo
and uske baad the TANHAI song 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQOcqJlXZg

I actually got very happy Big smilewhen I had seen that Nidhi wanted AshuEmbarrassed but the next morning was like a nightmare,Ouch waiting for things to settle down very soon.

SmileThe manager was very kind enough to help Ashu and Armaan. Nice guy. 

Liked the place that you had selected for the trip. Its a very good place indeed.Tongue

Baba and DB have also been very helpful I wish they get to play a bigger role in the chapters to come Big smile

Wanted to know if Nidhi has come out of the sagma or is she still lost somewhere there in her thoghts???ConfusedConfused 
I felt that she want the physical contact with Ashu and didn't want to accept the fact in front of him and that is the reason why did she behaved in differently with him the next morning. Is that true??

Is Anji now gonna go against Ashu  n what about armaaan?? How are the characters gonna proceed and whom will armaan support Ashu or his Wife??
And also wanted to know if Nidhi would continue her job?

AN AWESOME LONG CHAP IT HAD ALMOST TAKEN 45MIN OR  AN HOUR TO READ IT . ClapStar
WAITING FOR MY FAVORITE SFL.Wink
WISH THAT GETS UPDATED SOON KYA VERYYY SOONNN Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top