Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 146

Poolicious

Poolicious

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

hi everyone.  yep its saturday.  and i know I promised to have my update ready.
and for the most part i will have it posted before i go to bed.
but my six year old has the flu.  and that might cause a slight delay. depending on how he feels, and if i can get the time i will finish, otherwise i will have to finishe writing it after he is asleep.  in that case,
instead of tonight i might have to post tomorrow morning instead.  
so i am still hopeful but once again, CIRCUMSTANCES.  what can i do.
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Hey Di!
Take your time.. family comes first! We would be as eager and greedy for updates as ever.. lekin pehle Mom ki duty, phir writer ki!! BTW I owe you a review.. will post it soon, my case is pure laziness and as my Mom says, Abhi shaadi nahi hui aur yeh haal.. shaadi ke baad admi kangaalLOL (Was a PJ) Anyways.. will wait for the update, but post it at ur convenience!

Love yaBig smile
Pooja

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandiniboseLibra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 70)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandinibose

nandinibose

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
will wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

harsha6

Groupbie

harsha6

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Clap
U hav writen a beautiful FF..reallie its mind blowing..i read it whole in a one go...its too gud..
eagrly waitng for d nxt update..
thnks
Star

Libra

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Res

UPDATING IN PARTS, DONT READ TILL I PM U

Hi anuji,

Destiny's Course is my second favourite ff after SFL. The journey till now has been really soothing till now. Just waiting for ashu and nidhi to fall in love and then confess and then you know...Embarrassed.

Now coming to this chapter, as always it was fantastic. Just loved it. As a chapter it was just perfect, u didnt miss out on any element. All the scenes were so precisely and accurately sketched.

-Starting scene was nicely described. Ashu noticed that although nidhi was smiling, it was forced. Thumbs up for dat.

-Chai part was great. U managed to keep the adrak ki chai date intact in ur way in ur ff. Nidhi actually waited for ashu to have tea, and ashu's reaction to it was absolutely superb. Super like for it.Smile

-Ashu's concern for nidhi's baba was super sweet. Their relation has been developed in a very adorable way. It is very natural, not out of any compulsion, direct connection with the heart. Nice aspect.

-Ashu DB's light hearted banter was hilarious. It was enjoyable. But i didnt get, was it even necessary to have all these post marriage rituals, as in given the circumstances of nidhi's baba's frail health? DB should have cancelled it, rituals can't be important than a person, can be? The scene was fantastic in its own way, but just felt this way.

-Ashu's convo with his father was awesome. Maturely handled. Baba acted as perfect guide for ashu and offered consistent support in this tough time. Perfect scene. Who better than his own father to look upto?

-Ashu's concern for nidhi was commendable. Ashuji ke darwaaza par pyaar ki dastak ho chuki h, dekhna yeh h ki voh kab is ehsaas ko pehchante hain aur apnaate h?Wink

-Nidhi's realization regarding her father's health, that the inevitable forces are gonna take him away from her, is not far away was beautifully put forward. Wonderful depiction of emotions. Her relation with ashu's family was wery well written. Whole part was awesome.

-Ashu and nidhi staring at each other was shamelessly great. Ashu even forgot why he had come into the room. It was just so dreamyEmbarrassed.

-Loved nidhi's affect on ashu. Glad ashu realized what her presence can do to himEmbarrassed

-Ashu being there for nidhi's baba, when she couldnt be there him herself. His care for him was fantastic. He was not the son in law but perfect son to CV.

-The contentment on CV's face was really satisfying for nidhi. And ashu is the reason behind it to a great extent.

-Ashu deciding to stay detached from nidhi. Really, he thinks he can resist nidhi?Wink. A person like ashu cant get physical with nidhi unless he feels for her. Atleast that is what i think because he is a true person at heart, and he has already fallen hard for her, its only about time he realizes that.

-Ashu only in towel, omg i am deadEmbarrassed. That was so hot, ashu's bare body.

-The trip, the hug, the kiss and whatever followed was just wow. I hope u understood what i meantEmbarrassed

-Ashu Nidhi's understanding has grown by leaps and bounds. Major progress. CV passing away was sad but inevitable. Nidhi is just broken up. She needs ashu's love and support to recover. And am sure she'll get it. Full confidence in u.

-Ashu wanting to take nidhi out for a change was good, but nidhi refused, lekin am sure vo maan jayegi.

-I am taking this trip as ashni honeymoon. And i guess we will get what generally happens on honeymoon?WinkEmbarrassed I am sure u r getting what i meant to say, i cant be more direct and besharamLOL

Looking forward to the next chapSmile

Edited by deepali.rock - 20 January 2013 at 10:05am

Libra

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Hi Anu,

Great to read your ffs again. This one again is so well connected and flows seamlessly after the long gap. Loved now ashni naturally come closer to each other and then feel guilty. Nidhi losing her dad was painful and ashu doing everything for her was brilliant. Hope this makes them come close soon. Ashu sneakily aware of his temptations for Nidhi is cute, and hope he sheds his inhibitions. I was away on vacation, so the late review. Can't wait to read your other ffs too.

Sanya.

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsha6

Clap
U hav writen a beautiful FF..reallie its mind blowing..i read it whole in a one go...its too gud..
eagrly waitng for d nxt update..
thnks
Star

thanks Harsha.Big smile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Res

UPDATING IN PARTS, DONT READ TILL I PM U

Hi anuji,

Destiny's Course is my second favourite ff after SFL. The journey till now has been really soothing till now. Just waiting for ashu and nidhi to fall in love and then confess and then you know...Embarrassed.

Hi Deepali
thanks I am glad that you like my FFs.  Ashu and Nidhi ka confession will not happen for a long time.
I will be showing their feelings through their actions ans intheir self thoughts. But the confession will not happen until after their baby is born.Big smile
I am sorry you will have to wait for it.Embarrassed

Now coming to this chapter, as always it was fantastic. Just loved it. As a chapter it was just perfect, u didnt miss out on any element. All the scenes were so precisely and accurately sketched.

Thank you.Embarrassed

-Starting scene was nicely described. Ashu noticed that although nidhi was smiling, it was forced. Thumbs up for dat.

He cares about her, and maybe is even halfway in love, he just does not realize it yet.Wink

-Chai part was great. U managed to keep the adrak ki chai date intact in ur way in ur ff. Nidhi actually waited for ashu to have tea, and ashu's reaction to it was absolutely superb. Super like for it.Smile

Thanks for noticing.  You are the only one who noticed that part and recognized it for what it was.  How can the AshNi saga be complete without Adrak ki chai.Big smile

-Ashu's concern for nidhi's baba was super sweet. Their relation has been developed in a very adorable way. It is very natural, not out of any compulsion, direct connection with the heart. Nice aspect.

Ashutosh had a huge sense of responsibility.  and also, he had come to admire and respect Nidhi's father. He took care of him due to genuine feelings, not because of the contract.Big smile
I am so glad that you liked that.

-Ashu DB's light hearted banter was hilarious. It was enjoyable. But i didnt get, was it even necessary to have all these post marriage rituals, as in given the circumstances of nidhi's baba's frail health? DB should have cancelled it, rituals can't be important than a person, can be? The scene was fantastic in its own way, but just felt this way.

I wanted to interject some humor.  And I have always felt that Dadi Bhua's character has a great scope to make the show more enjoyable.  That is why I put that in.
As far as the rituals are concerned.  They were more for Col. Verma rather than for the social norm.
They wanted Col. Verma to enjoy all aspects of the marriage.  Just a one day wedding ceremony seems to forced, and empty.  That is why they were held.  Normally the post marriage rituals go on for at least 3-4 even sometimes, for 5 days after the marriage.  Since Dadi Bhua and Dr. Mathur were both concerned for Col. Verma, they did everything in one day.Big smile

-Ashu's convo with his father was awesome. Maturely handled. Baba acted as perfect guide for ashu and offered consistent support in this tough time. Perfect scene. Who better than his own father to look upto?

Yep.  Fathers are usually the best guides, and mentors.Big smile

-Ashu's concern for nidhi was commendable. Ashuji ke darwaaza par pyaar ki dastak ho chuki h, dekhna yeh h ki voh kab is ehsaas ko pehchante hain aur apnaate h?Wink

Uss mein abhi waqt hai.Wink

-Nidhi's realization regarding her father's health, that the inevitable forces are gonna take him away from her, is not far away was beautifully put forward. Wonderful depiction of emotions. Her relation with ashu's family was wery well written. Whole part was awesome.

Thanks.Big smile

-Ashu and nidhi staring at each other was shamelessly great. Ashu even forgot why he had come into the room. It was just so dreamyEmbarrassed.

Aag dono taraf barabar lagi hui hai.Embarrassed

-Loved nidhi's affect on ashu. Glad ashu realized what her presence can do to himEmbarrassed

He thinks he is in Lust, right now.LOL

-Ashu being there for nidhi's baba, when she couldnt be there him herself. His care for him was fantastic. He was not the son in law but perfect son to CV.

Yea.  Want that in the show too, but KPji ka dimaag pataa nahin kya kya karta hai...Confused

-The contentment on CV's face was really satisfying for nidhi. And ashu is the reason behind it to a great extent.

It was a joint effort.  I think that Dr. Mathur and Dadi Bhua were equally responsible.Big smile

-Ashu deciding to stay detached from nidhi. Really, he thinks he can resist nidhi?Wink. A person like ashu cant get physical with nidhi unless he feels for her. Atleast that is what i think because he is a true person at heart, and he has already fallen hard for her, its only about time he realizes that.

You are right.  But Love makes fools out of people.  It will take doctor sahab a while to come to that realizationLOL.

-Ashu only in towel, omg i am deadEmbarrassed. That was so hot, ashu's bare body. 

Yep.  He is one hunky dude!!EmbarrassedLOL

-The trip, the hug, the kiss and whatever followed was just wow. I hope u understood what i meantEmbarrassed

I know what you meant.Embarrassed
I also meant it to come across that way, also.LOL

-Ashu Nidhi's understanding has grown by leaps and bounds. Major progress. CV passing away was sad but inevitable. Nidhi is just broken up. She needs ashu's love and support to recover. And am sure she'll get it. Full confidence in u.

Yes, it has, and it will only get better.  Nidhi will be the first to recognize her feelings, though.  Ashutosh
being a man, is naturally slow, so it will take him a bit longer.WinkLOL

-Ashu wanting to take nidhi out for a change was good, but nidhi refused, lekin am sure vo maan jayegi.

He cares about her, and is concerned.
I am glad you are sure ke Nidhi maan jayegi.
I am not sure yet.  Woh toh when I start writing, tab hi pataa chalega.Embarrassed

-I am taking this trip as ashni honeymoon. And i guess we will get what generally happens on honeymoon?WinkEmbarrassed I am sure u r getting what i meant to say, i cant be more direct and besharamLOL

Ab agar they end up going, toh yes it will be their HM.  And HM par jo kuch hota hai, woh hoyega.
But don't know if they will go or not.  Let's see.Embarrassed

Looking forward to the next chapSmile

Abhi iss FF ki update turn aane  mein thoda waqt hai.Big smile

Thanks for the wonderful and very flattering comments Deepali
I really appreciate the time and effort that you have spent to do this for me.
It makes a lot of difference  to my enthusiasm factor, when I am working on my updates.
Thank you.  You are a sweetheart.

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Hi Anu,

Great to read your ffs again. This one again is so well connected and flows seamlessly after the long gap. Loved now ashni naturally come closer to each other and then feel guilty. Nidhi losing her dad was painful and ashu doing everything for her was brilliant. Hope this makes them come close soon. Ashu sneakily aware of his temptations for Nidhi is cute, and hope he sheds his inhibitions. I was away on vacation, so the late review. Can't wait to read your other ffs too.

Sanya.

Hi Sanya 

Thanks. 
I am glad you read the chap.  I am sorry that I did not see your comments earlier.Embarrassed

Really appreciate the compliments Sweetie.  It means a lot to know that I am missed
and that my FF are so appreciated.
Thankyou Loads and loads.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top