DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Wow Libra good to have you back...

Nice chapter...post marriage scenes are too cute. And Nidhi's discovery of Ashu's 6 pck Abs...OMG...its quite like whats been shown in the serial right now...Can imagine the scene.

Nidhi's father passed away...And she hasnt cried? nice to take her to Mahabaleshwar...maybe next chapter would be full of *ahem* *ahem* you know what...

Well, nice to have you baclk...

hey Doc
Nice to see your comments on my chap, after a long time.
Thank you for the compliments.  
I am very glad that u enjoyed reading it.
Yes I guess, I have to start heating things up a bit in the next chap...😳
Originally posted by ruchshah

You are back with a bang!!!!!πŸ‘

loved the sheer size of the update!! The kiss was mind-blowing!!!! You wrote it awww too well...
So, Col. Verma left as a peaceful n contented man!!! Ashu's interaction with him was heart-warming!!! Nidhi has stopped being participative...hope she doesnot blame herself!!!πŸ˜•
Its rendering to see, that ashu n Nidhi both are attracted to eachother right from meeting each other...hope Nidhi finally is convinced to visit n take a short break!!! Wonder Armaan can use the elder-bro card for this????
hope u'll update all your works in the coming days!😭
Thanks for the PM! Enjoyed the update!

Hi
And thank you so much for the lovely and encouraging comments.
I am glad that the chap came up to your expectations.
I wasn't sure, as I was writing after such a long break.
Anyway.
Thanks once again.    
Arman ka elder Bro card, bad mein use hoga.  Abhi toh
AshNi need to try an figure it out by themselves.

And yes, I will try and post my updates, as fast as I can.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ssktlk

Welcome back and Happy New year Anu. Missed you a lottt!!!!. So good to see your chap after so long. After such a long time also you have written it so well, and everything seems so well connected, smooth. Nice to see the gradual physical attraction between Ashni, and how Ashu wanted to keep him himself away from Nidhi but can't. CV's death is very sad and shocking for Nidhi, and I think she is not talking only to Ashu as she feels guilty about their physical advances, is it? Can't wait for your other ffs too and hoping you will make up for the lost time soon.😊

Hi Sanya
A very happy New Year to you also.  I missed you guys a lot too,
But one thing after another just kept me from posting.😳

Thankyou so much for the compliments, and also for liking the chap.

I will deffo try to make up for lost time as best as I possibly can..  πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bc123456

So very glad to have you back after a very long break , hope all is well now , have a wonderful newyear and hope we all greedy forumites get lots of your work to read , the present chapter seemlessly has continued from the last loved ashu - nidhi's attraction to each other , sad about CVs death Nidhi shattered , hope to see her picking up strings of her life again , hope you will update all the Ffs quickly waiting and waiting , but take care of yourself

I Doc
 Wish you a happy new year also.
And thank you so much for all the concern that you have shown for my health.
It means a lot to know that I am missed, and worried about.😳

Thanks so much for the comments, I am so glad that u enjoyed the update.πŸ˜ƒ
 I will definitely try and update as quickly as I can.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shreyalvashni

Hi libra di hope u remember me missed u a lot here coming on chap liked every bit of it . Good to see ashutosh helping nidhi was good to see liked the scenes when ashutosh come out after bath . At last wish u a very happy new year t.c

hi Sweetie
Of course I remember you.  And I missed you guys a lot also.
and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year to you also.

I am so glad that you liked my chap.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ena292

Thank god! U have come at last! Missed u a lot! Bahot rest leliya...ab no rest! Buss kam!! Jaldise 4 ff k update dena shuru karo!! Jitne late kia na...uss hisab se update bahot chota hain!nw nxt one fast!!
Hi Ena
Yeh kya😲
Mere wapas aate hi mujhe daant diya.πŸ˜•
Chalo koi baat nahin.  I deserved it.
Par yeh toh bataa dete ke mera chap kaisa laga.

And I promise that I will try and post as quickly as I can.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

awesome part loved it cont soon.

Thank you so much Jyothi.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Anjani9

You have beautifully penned the attraction between both of them...

Ashu's concern for Nidhi's father is worth this attempt from Nidhi and the family she got to support her in need...

After seeing Nidhi's attachment to her father, why Ashu is not having second thoughts about her...may be he met a wrong woman in his past but this girl is different, so how come he is not going back on his decision???

Missed your updates a lot, can you give updates for other FFs also if possible...PLEASE...

hi Anjaniji

Thanks for the compliment, and your wonderful comments.
I am really glad that you enjoyed the chap,

Ashutosh ke past ke baare mein first chap mein likha tha maine.  I guess its been so ling that u must have forgotten my story.  I am sorry, my fault.😳

And yes I will definitely give my other updates as fast as possible.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by anjalini

Hi Anu,
Finally...got to read your update!
Glad to know that you and your systems both are in perfect harmony now.😊.Expect other 3 FFs' updates also soon.
Anu,I will not be able to read it today,just came back after 2 days hectic travelling to mom's place.so will read and comment tomorrow...  I am sure its going to be great,so have already hit a like button.
Bye,Love you,
Anju.

hi Anju

Thanks for the blind faith in my abilities.😳
Par padne ke baad agar accha nahin laga toh...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyway, I will be waiting for your review.

So how is your mom doing now?  Will PM you on that later this evening.πŸ˜ƒ
TC
Love u too
Anu
Originally posted by Binat

Welcome back Anu and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for an awesome update. CV passing made me cry, but loved all the Ashni moments. Hoping Ashu convinces Nidhi to go away and we can see the start if their relationship soon. 

So when do we get updates to all your other ff's. can't waitπŸ˜‰ so glad to have you back.
Hi Bina
Avery happy and prosperous New Year to you too.
And it feels good to be back.  
I am so glad that you enjoyed the update..  

I will.try and post updates as fast as I possibly can.  But I will be regular only after next week.
You see my older two kids were home for the winter break, and my son, is leaving today, but my daughter is here for another week, still.  So I will do the best I can.  
I will promise at least one update for sure for this week.   The rest will happen the week after.πŸ˜ƒ