Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 146

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Apke waha time kya hain?sol kab update karenge?

Its almost 12:00pm.
and I wil update before I got to bed tonight.
that the best I can say.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchshahBinatEna292

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 37)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Anu, this is m first comment for this FF. Somehow I never got around to this FF, so today I decided that I had to do justice to this. Smile

Once again, really good concept, very different. You have two people who mutually decide to get together to satisfy their individual needs, the kicker being that they already admire and respect each other professionally and have a borderline friendship in place. In the very first chapter we witnessed Ashu in his Dr. Heartstone avatar, who only feels a twinge of unease before succumbing to use Nidhi to get to his goal of fatherhood. He has shamelessly used her weakness of her father's illness and consequent tough financial situation and has suggested surrogacy to Nidhi without an ounce of compassion to what happens to her, the mother, when she has to give up her child. He has also confidently assumed that neither of them are going to be unaffected emotionally in this journey.

But, in the very next chapter we have seen some doubts creep in, especially when Armaan raised some uncomfortable questions. And again, when their families met and readily liked each other, Ashu never in his wildest dreams anticipated that he would end up compromising so much like getting his family to move into Nidhi's house to make it easier for father and daughter. And then the wedding preparations where his Bua takes over and insists on doing all the rituals and shopping with Nidhi as if there was no tomorrow. So, now he is in a situation that he cannot turn his back on. Even he ends up liking her father, and all along he has started taking into account every small detail of hers, her simplicity and maturity, her care of her father, her easy acceptance of his family, her innate compassionate and honest attitude, and so far he likes all that. Unknown to him he is developing  a liking for his wife, and has even started noticing her beauty. Where he wanted this to be a business proposition and thought with his head, now his heart was getting involved.  And what probably undid him was her complete trust in him that she signs the papers without hesitation or doubt that she could be cheated.

On her wedding day, Nidhi's was nervous and a little frustrated. The enormity of this step is weighing on her so much that she has no interest to even dress up. She is anxious as to where the next few years would lead her but at the same time she is determined to do this for her father and give him a happy, contended departure from this life. Her chat with Anji helps clear her head and she is confident she is capable of doing this and when the time came she will be able to give up her baby and walk away. One can see she is already preparing herself mentally for he ultimate sacrifice. On the other side its Ashu who has become nervous and wondering if he has the strength to do this. He is more nervous for Nidhi that she is for herself. This itself shows how much he has come to care for her. 

And Armaan, the ever present friend is his conscience too, his guide to what is right and wrong. Armaan has anticipated correctly that Nidhi will end up getting most hurt, but along with her if the truth of the contract is ever unearthed then the entire family will be hurt and confused. He is seeing what Ashu steadfastly is refusing to do so, and that is the growing attachment everyone has developed for each other, and these ties are going to be very difficult to break. Anji is keeping her options open, but, against her better judgement even she has started liking Ashu. Still, like Armaan she has one eye fixed on the final outcome and is willing to stand with Nidhi and face it.

The entire wedding and post wedding scenes were beautiful and I had tears in my eyes, especially the part where CV tells Nidhi not to cry for him. He know his days are numbered, and Ashu and BB have seen it but Nidhi has not as yet. The poor girl's heart is going to break very soon, hope Ashu is able to hold up a shattered daughter. And then, all those other relationships that are formed as a result of this union, a new beginning for all. 

Now, Ashu is in very deep, and when the times comes to break off, I think he is going to realize that it is easier said than done question is will this marriage reach that breaking point after going through and sharing an entire pregnancy as husband and wife??

At the wedding Ashu is completely aware of Nidhi, the woman, and Nidhi is aware of Ashu, the man. They are fighting a mutual  attraction and trying their best to hold off getting intimate till they get to know each other more. Good move Anu, it is always good to have some tension, some anticipation. Embarrassed Ashu showing so much consideration for Nidhi is in itself a revelation that Sr. Heartston'e heart has started to melt somewhat towards this girl. Her quiet strength of character and  determination to do right thing for her father has impressed him. Lets see how much his heart gets involved now? And lets see if Nidhi's care and love will cure him of his cynical attitude towards women in general! Big smile  I am sure their coming together will be wonderful, and emotional.

Ashu has unconsciously realized that this girl is not like the others before her for whom his pedigree mattered. Question is will he act on those instincts and when? Hoping for this wonderful story to unfold...

Sorry for the long review, finally managed to cover all  chapters. Anu, love this surrogacy story as well. Now, I cannot decide which I love more, all the four FFs are different, really appreciate your writing these wonderful stories. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Anu, this is m first comment for this FF. Somehow I never got around to this FF, so today I decided that I had to do justice to this. Smile

Thank youBig smile

Once again, really good concept, very different. You have two people who mutually decide to get together to satisfy their individual needs, the kicker being that they already admire and respect each other professionally and have a borderline friendship in place. In the very first chapter we witnessed Ashu in his Dr. Heartstone avatar, who only feels a twinge of unease before succumbing to use Nidhi to get to his goal of fatherhood. He has shamelessly used her weakness of her father's illness and consequent tough financial situation and has suggested surrogacy to Nidhi without an ounce of compassion to what happens to her, the mother, when she has to give up her child. He has also confidently assumed that neither of them are going to be unaffected emotionally in this journey.

Aarti the basic story line was given to my by someone else, the surrogacy part.  the Rest I add libbed.
And somehow, no matter how hard I try, I come back to the original Background for all my Stories.  i.e.
KHG, Lucknow, and both of them being docs etc.  I also like to keep the same characters.Big smile
Ashutosh has assumed a lot, and has bitten off more than he can chew.  I think at the end of it, it will be more about him not wanting to her to leave, rather than how his family will feel.  He will be totally involved with her, and the cild, and the idea of Family.  He has already started on that path.Wink

But, in the very next chapter we have seen some doubts creep in, especially when Armaan raised some uncomfortable questions. And again, when their families met and readily liked each other, Ashu never in his wildest dreams anticipated that he would end up compromising so much like getting his family to move into Nidhi's house to make it easier for father and daughter. And then the wedding preparations where his Bua takes over and insists on doing all the rituals and shopping with Nidhi as if there was no tomorrow. So, now he is in a situation that he cannot turn his back on. Even he ends up liking her father, and all along he has started taking into account every small detail of hers, her simplicity and maturity, her care of her father, her easy acceptance of his family, her innate compassionate and honest attitude, and so far he likes all that. Unknown to him he is developing  a liking for his wife, and has even started noticing her beauty. Where he wanted this to be a business proposition and thought with his head, now his heart was getting involved.  And what probably undid him was her complete trust in him that she signs the papers without hesitation or doubt that she could be cheated.

Once again Arman will be playing a pivotal role here.  Kadam kadam par he will be his conscience, and voice of reason.   
He is already deeply involved, and it will get worse.  There will be mutual respect and admiration between Ashutosh and Nidhi.  and inter dependence.

On her wedding day, Nidhi's was nervous and a little frustrated. The enormity of this step is weighing on her so much that she has no interest to even dress up. She is anxious as to where the next few years would lead her but at the same time she is determined to do this for her father and give him a happy, contended departure from this life. Her chat with Anji helps clear her head and she is confident she is capable of doing this and when the time came she will be able to give up her baby and walk away. One can see she is already preparing herself mentally for he ultimate sacrifice. On the other side its Ashu who has become nervous and wondering if he has the strength to do this. He is more nervous for Nidhi that she is for herself. This itself shows how much he has come to care for her.

Ashutosh will realize how big of a mistake he is making, and also the enormity of what he is asking of Nidhi, when she gets pregnant.  Her reactions , her thoughts, her care of her child, it will all affect him.

And Armaan, the ever present friend is his conscience too, his guide to what is right and wrong. Armaan has anticipated correctly that Nidhi will end up getting most hurt, but along with her if the truth of the contract is ever unearthed then the entire family will be hurt and confused. He is seeing what Ashu steadfastly is refusing to do so, and that is the growing attachment everyone has developed for each other, and these ties are going to be very difficult to break. Anji is keeping her options open, but, against her better judgement even she has started liking Ashu. Still, like Armaan she has one eye fixed on the final outcome and is willing to stand with Nidhi and face it.

Arman, is a lawyer.  He knows how to look for the finer points.  That is why he is noticing all of this, and can foresee the trouble.   He will also be very supportive towards Nidhi.  Thats why he established a relation with her.

The entire wedding and post wedding scenes were beautiful and I had tears in my eyes, especially the part where CV tells Nidhi not to cry for him. He know his days are numbered, and Ashu and BB have seen it but Nidhi has not as yet. The poor girl's heart is going to break very soon, hope Ashu is able to hold up a shattered daughter. And then, all those other relationships that are formed as a result of this union, a new beginning for all. 

Kehte hain na, ke badi se badi disaster mein se bhi kuch accha milta hai. Well yahan Col. Verma ki bimari and Nidhi ki majboori ki wajah se itne saare naye rishte judr hain.

Now, Ashu is in very deep, and when the times comes to break off, I think he is going to realize that it is easier said than done question is will this marriage reach that breaking point after going through and sharing an entire pregnancy as husband and wife??

He will be too emotionally involved with her by then.

At the wedding Ashu is completely aware of Nidhi, the woman, and Nidhi is aware of Ashu, the man. They are fighting a mutual  attraction and trying their best to hold off getting intimate till they get to know each other more. Good move Anu, it is always good to have some tension, some anticipation. Embarrassed Ashu showing so much consideration for Nidhi is in itself a revelation that Sr. Heartston'e heart has started to melt somewhat towards this girl. Her quiet strength of character and  determination to do right thing for her father has impressed him. Lets see how much his heart gets involved now? And lets see if Nidhi's care and love will cure him of his cynical attitude towards women in general! Big smile  I am sure their coming together will be wonderful, and emotional.

I wass not comfortable with them just having sex for the sake of it.  It has to mean something to them, otherwise, they will have no connection.  Thats is why i put in the part of them getting to know each other first.

Ashu has unconsciously realized that this girl is not like the others before her for whom his pedigree mattered. Question is will he act on those instincts and when? Hoping for this wonderful story to unfold...

I will try my best Aarti, to  write the best I can, and make it enjoyable

Sorry for the long review, finally managed to cover all  chapters. Anu, love this surrogacy story as well. Now, I cannot decide which I love more, all the four FFs are different, really appreciate your writing these wonderful stories. Clap

Thanx for taking the time to give such a detailed and wonderful review Aarti.
I really appreciate it.Big smile

nandiniboseaardhan

anjalini

anjalini

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Anju
As always I love your Comments are awesome
And very very appreciated.Embarrassed
I am glad you liked the Conversation between Col. Verma Ashutosh and Nidhi.  I had tears in my eyes when I was writing it too.Embarrassed
You cry at Bidaai'sLOL  then its forunate na, that you have a son, who will be bringing
a DIL to your home..  Nahin toh aap ka kya hotaEmbarrassed
I don't know I kninda laugh during a bidaii.  I amuses me to see people other
then the parents , who sometime pretend to cry, even when they are not.
I guess I am cynical that way.Confused
And don't worry about your writing skills.
They convey your thoughts beautifully.
I have managed to learn to read between the lines, in your comments.Embarrassed
Love u too
Anu

Hi Anu,
@bold...Anu every time I happen to see bidaai,my heart goes out for girl's parents who have to give away their daughter to someone for ever.This girl who was a part of their family becomes 'paraayee' in a flash of a moment and remembering my parents feelings my eyes become wet,and I never have to pretend as I don't cry for someone else but for myself.
Aur Anu here I remember a song from Hum Dono, Sahir Ludhiyanvi sahabke Lyrics and Rafisaabki awaaj a master piece Kuan rota hai kisi aur ki khatir aye dost,
Sabko apni hi kisi? baat pe rona aaya. Is it not true  most of the times?
@ red... I am so relieved! now I can give one liner comments and rest assured you will understand the rest.
Anyways,Jokes apart,I always like your writings and will keep commenting the same way I have been doing.
Love you,Anju.

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
that was too good dear.
a father's emotions ,friend's care and concern ,and a daughter's sacrifice all shown very beautifully.Ashu's leashed desires and Nidhi's trust were described very nicely.
Anu your stress on knowing each other first can be seen in your both ffs...Season for love and this one. I AM LOVING BOTH.
PL UPDATE SOON.

Librarajanigandha26

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Anuji, Is this the next FF to be updated?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Next update kab milega? Jaldi please. Cant wait.patience over

Libra

Kurup

IF-Dazzler

Kurup

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Wowww...I just happened to come across this script and the title was the one that attracted me first..then i thought of giving it a try and trust me I could not stop reading once I started it..Every minute thing was written such beautifully...such a detailed update...U took care of every single point, never missed any emotions or any thing as such...

The way u portrayed friendship between Armaan and Ashu and the friendship between Nidhi and Anji were superb...the convo between nidhi and armaan and ashu and anji mindblowing...

the convo between nidhi's dad and ashu and nishi, bua, and mathur all were just simply superb...

flawless and commendable job dear...

Do continue sooon and plz plz plz plz plz PM me with ur update...

Libra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top