Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 146

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Anu, what to say?  Once again a beautiful chapter.  ClapI loved all the conversations - between Ashu and Armaan, Anji and Nidhi and then Armaan with Nidhi.  Armaan making Nidhi his sister.

So Ashu is attracted to NidhiDay DreamingDay Dreaming... lucky Nidhi.

Sleeping together -  way to go Nidhi.  I see BIG time romance coming up.

Please post next chapter soon.

Hi Sha
Thanks for the comments.
I am glad you liked the Chap.  
I tried very hard with the Conversations this time.
Glad to see it paid off.Embarrassed
Romance will come, but it will take time.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 32)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wizardofoz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hilarious44Libra

Binat

Binat

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Loved all the convos, and cried thru most of themCry

You sure have a way with words. Felt like I was watching this rather than reading itBig smile

So when can we expect the next chapter??Wink

Clap

hilarious44Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Wow...you have weaved magic in this chapter...loved every word of it.Star

Nice to read about their mutual attraction

Ashu isn't a celibate...a welcome changeWink

Thanx VidishaaEmbarrassed  for the lovely compliment.
Actually I was very hesitant when I was writing it.  It has no romance
and I know that right now with Khushi saga going on
everyone wants romance.  
So I comes as a nice surprise that everyone is liking it.

As far as Ashutosh being celibate is concerned, even in the show I thought
it was stupid.  how can a man get to 42 years of age and be inexperienced.  its a bunch of bull.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchshahhilarious44Vidishaa

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
wow really beautiful part cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Ashu and Nidhi's pre-marriage jitters...family's reaction...Shyama and Anji's arrival before marriage...the promises made to CV...Anji's doubts...Ashu and Nidhi's attraction and friendship everything great...including Armaan's and Nidhi's relation...

very eager to know how love will develop between them who will change their decision first...Ashu or Nidhi...and how Nidhi will blend with Ashu's family...

Thanx Anjaniji
I am glad you enjoyed reading the conversations.  I don't think I have put so many in my updates before.LOL
I myself dont know how or who will have a change of heart first.  I will have to write to find outLOL
And Nidhi will blend very well.Big smile

ruchshahhilarious44

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

I know your answer also but still not able to resist...when is the next update???? SFL?

I will do the best I can. I promise.
ASAPBig smile

hilarious44

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilarious44

Hey Anu..Tongue.

Hi Fatimah

As usual an awesome updateHeart...truely worth the wait.ClapClap.

Thank youBig smile

All scenes n convos were very very well written..Big smile.

I am glad you liked them, specially the conversations.Embarrassed

Each character given its due share of importance..that was great..Thumbs Up.

Happy that you noticed thatEmbarrassed  I worked hard at that part.

Loved how nidhi was nervous n was having trouble in getting readingLOL...Anji n Shyma must have been a very pleasant surprise for her..Big smile.

I think that every bride is nervous on her wedding day, and in this FF, Nidhi has even more reasons to be more nervous.Wink
And the fact that felt all alone, was also bothering her.  So aAnji's and Shyama's arrival was indeed a very special and very welcome surprise.

Anji-Nidhi convoThumbs Up...SUPERBClap...hats off to their friendship, trust, care n understanding..Clap

I think that everyone wishes for a friendship as as the one Anji and Nidhi share.  I know I do.Embarrassed

CV is blessed to have a daughter like nidhi.Embarrassed.

He knows that is very blessed.  he realizes that, which is why he was so concerned for her.Big smile

Ashu-Arman partLOL...it is always a treat...Arman is such a great guyLOL...i love his characterWink...
WHAT, HOW n WHEN part...too good...ClapClapClap
"So that's the way the wind is blowing," he thought to himself. "Well Well Well! This was going to be interesting."LOLLOL...Am glad he sensed that...its really gonna be very interesting.LOLWink.

I think that we all loved Arman's character, and his love and concern for his friend was also very cute and very commendable.
I am glad you liked the What How and When part.  I hoped it would be funny. Usually I stink at humor,I can never carry it off.Embarrassed
Arman is a very astute person, he will be the first person who will know when Ashutosh's feelings are going to change.Big smile

Marraige part...WOWClap...brilliant job anuThumbs Up...u rocked it...all moments n convos were just WOW..ClapClapClap.

Thanx Embarrassed  Although the wedding was not in detail. I feel we have had enough of those.Big smile

Ashu unable to take his eyes off nidhiEmbarrassed...totally understandable.LOL..

Nidhi is beautiful, so its a natural reaction.

Ashu-CV convo was so very emotionalCry...it was so touching...brought tears to my eyes..Cry.

I am glad.  it was meant too.

I really hope all of them manage to keep their promises...am sure they will..Thumbs Up.

You got it.Clap

Arman making nidhi his little sis was such a sweet moment..Embarrassed.

Totally unplanned.  I had not even thought of it initially.  Just happened.Embarrassed

Anji teasing ashu n ashu's response...SUPERBClap...This saali- jeeju relation will be very interesting.
Big smile..

Yes they will have an interesting relationship, and a difficult one, initially.  Real affection will come later..It will not be easy for them  they will be playing tug of war with Nidhi.LOL

Last but not the least...the bedroom partEmbarrassed...Hmmm both gradually developing feelings for eachotherEmbarrassed.Dancing..both able to sense thatClap...Cant wait to see how this is gonna progressDay Dreaming..

Thats one of the reasons they got married na.  so they have to be aware.  But they will be friends, and Ashutosh will be a big support in her time of need.

Its not as if he was inexperienced or anything. He had had his share of affairs, and liaisons, like any other normal red blooded male...is some past event gonna come up??Confused

No. no past issues like that.  Only the one mentioned in the first chapter.Confused

Mujh say dosti karogiLOLLOL...Yup filmy but perfect fit for the situation..ClapBig smile.

Couldn't resist.  It was too perfect a fit.LOL

"Friendship means trust, Ashutosh. And as my friend I trust you, and myself. Why can't you do the same and trust in yourself and me the same way...i loved this line..ClapClap.

Thank you. I was happy with the way it came out.Embarrassed

All in all superb n very touching update..Clap.
Beautifully written..Big smile..
I always wish my WORDS do justice to the intensity of admiration n love that i have for u n ur work BUT i always feel them failing in that department.Cry.
U ROCK anu.Big smile.
U are amazing dear...Hug

Thanks for the awesome review Fatimah.
I am very happy you liked the chapter.
I appreciate all the detailed comments
and the applause, and compliments.
Love u too
Anu

hilarious44

Post Reply New Post

Go to top