Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 146

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

superb concept anu

i m happy to know that ashu want to help nidhi ,but still i dont understand why he

choose this route ,i know he is being betray by his girl friend ,thats why he dont belive in love

i hope nidhi will help him to believe in love ,i know it will take time to turn the table ,

will wait for next chap

sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 (Page 10)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

superb concept anu

i m happy to know that ashu want to help nidhi ,but still i dont understand why he

choose this route ,i know he is being betray by his girl friend ,thats why he dont belive in love

i hope nidhi will help him to believe in love ,i know it will take time to turn the table ,

will wait for next chap

sonali

Hey sweetheart
How it going.  So u read this one.  Thanx
I am glad u liked it.Big smile
Yaar, AshNi hai.  They have to fall in love.Embarrassed
Tables will turn, but after a while. Itni jaldi nahin.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarVidishaa

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Wow..reading this is the first thing I have done after returning home...it has taken away all the strain of the long driveBig smile

Libra

anjalini

anjalini

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Anu,Sweety, ...its extraordinarily beautiful.such a good story written on a fab concept given by Dr.Malvika,My heartiest congratulations to you for this FF.

'Considering how matter of factly' person Ashu is and when he is warning her that they will have to terminate their relationship by giving the custody of the baby to him, it will be his proposal for Nidhi to get pregnant by AIH. Love should blossom while pampering and caring for Nidhi during pregnancy. Rest all story I am sure is going to come as a sheer joy for all of us as it gets unfolded slowly. 

A big applause  for your wonderful commitment sweetheart.GOD BLESS YOU.Love you dear.Hug

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Wow..reading this is the first thing I have done after returning home...it has taken away all the strain of the long driveBig smile

Thanx Vidishaa
What a sweet complimentEmbarrassed
Appreciate it.

Vidishaa

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

[QUOTE=karajekar]
superb concept anu

will wait for next chap

/QUOTE]

Hey sweetheart
How it going.  So u read this one.  Thanx
I am glad u liked it.Big smile
Yaar, AshNi hai.  They have to fall in love.Embarrassed
Tables will turn, but after a while. Itni jaldi nahin.LOL

i know anu ke story pyar dheere dheere he hota hai SmileSmile

will wait for your next chapSmile

Edited by karajekar - 26 October 2012 at 5:59am

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalini

Anu,Sweety, ...its extraordinarily beautiful.such a good story written on a fab concept given by Dr.Malvika,My heartiest congratulations to you for this FF.

'Considering how matter of factly' person Ashu is and when he is warning her that they will have to terminate their relationship by giving the custody of the baby to him, it will be his proposal for Nidhi to get pregnant by AIH. Love should blossom while pampering and caring for Nidhi during pregnancy. Rest all story I am sure is going to come as a sheer joy for all of us as it gets unfolded slowly. 

A big applause  for your wonderful commitment sweetheart.GOD BLESS YOU.Love you dear.Hug

HBig smileey Doc.
So glad that you liked the new FF.

Par see. Artificial insemination , nahin socha tha maine.  I thought that they would have a normal SR.
Arranged marriages mein bhi toh yeh hi hota hai.  People don't know each other, and yet they have sex on thier  first night.  Toh yahan bhi yeh hi hoga.  Or at least that is what I had planned.Confused

S

Vidishaa

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by anjalini

HBig smileey Doc.
So glad that you liked the new FF.

Par see. Artificial insemination , nahin socha tha maine.  I thought that they would have a normal SR.
Arranged marriages mein bhi toh yeh hi hota hai.  People don't know each other, and yet they have sex on thier  first night.  Toh yahan bhi yeh hi hoga.  Or at least that is what I had planned.Confused

S

i want that physically only libra ,

i want both to feel each other ,insted of artificial

sonali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VidishaaLibra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top