Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

M.I.A.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Booteefool

Booteefool

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
So i've been swamped with work. Last episode i saw was when Gopi and Dhawalji decided to become business partners and Urmi stole a case of Achaar to sell to local grocery store. So anyone quickly wanna update me on what's going on in the show now? Is it worth going back and watch every single episode? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarknessANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "M.I.A." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
dnt evn dare to thnk of doing that... u vl waste ur time... there was sum gud epi nd sum really bad ones...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Booteefoolmunnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Do it if you have plenty of time.. It was good with all the cast having a role to play in the track.. Watch it for the different avatars by Ahem, Hetal, Koki and Jigar..

But to give a small summary, Urmi decided that she would work with RamjiBhai Garodiya a slimy former friend of Jithu Bhai.. That man fools Gopi into signing her business over to him. Gopi decides that she will not pay the man 15 lakhs to get out of the contract she unknowingly signed (she had signed to be a bonded labor to RBG). 
So starts the Modi plan with each playing a role in helping Gopi fool RBG and get the papers/money back. Urmi also helps them as RBG cheats her. Finally they succeed.

Then followed the Rashi thinking she is pregnant but it turns out that she had kidney stones. She lies to the Modis and then gets caught when she drinks and Blabbers.. She gets operated by two bad doctors who leave a watch in her stomach for a not needed operation. Modi's find that and fight for justice the non violent way and get the doctors arrestedBig smile

Then Urmi gets a piece of Koki's mind for always leading Rashi in the wrong track and Urmi retaliates by putting bees in MM. All Modis stay in Urmi's home. They see Kinjal and Urmi fight and blame each other. Koki finally disowns Kinjal and Urmi again falls in the eyes of the Modis

We finally had the Navrathri track.East meet west and inspite of Savitha ben and Urmila plotting, all had a great Navrathri..
Currently trach track is on. SB is trying to spite Koki by placing the common dust bins near MM because Koki dared to tell her to not litter the road.. 

That is itSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Booteefoolmunnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNswasthiDivineDarkness-Eris-

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Harini gave you a good breakdown of the different tracks.

In addition to this is that the storyline changed from looking at individuals to getting the whole cast to work as a team in these tracks. By the end of each track all cast members had a say.

One of the tracks well worth a watch in detail was celebrating Baa's birthday. Whilst is included most of the cast it got them to role play too. This got the Modi family excited for themselves rather than overcome a social matter. Kokila and Hetal danced to dola re song from Devdas, Rashi and Jigar worked on a kulfi and Ahem dressed up as Baa's 1950s husband and took her on a motorbike ride.

Hope things are better for you now and look forward to see you on the forum more often.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BooteefoolMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1-Eris-

Booteefool

Booteefool

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the update. I guess i'll just wait til something exciting happens to watch the show again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Booteefool

Thanks everyone for the update. I guess i'll just wait til something exciting happens to watch the show again.

There is a Godh Bharai coming up.. Smile

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
It is worth watching ... and you can fast forward what you don't want to see ... But watch ing  gohem is the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.