Can't we have an "Save" button?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Sometimes, when I want to update my SS or FF's I just write on the "reply" button of my thread. And sometimes, I forget to copy and paste it in my Microsoft Word document. But, recently I was writing something and didn't save it onto Word when IF said that I had some incorrect words (I know, I was grouping words together), and then when I pressed back, my post was gone! So, you know how annoyed I was to see my hard work gone all the way down the drain. So, can't we have a save button? So, that if the page does by any chance go off, it's saved when we press reply on that thread? Or, if you can an automatic save? It would really help a lot!! Please do consider this!

Sincerely,
A very, very sad writer. ðŸ˜­
That is sad.  Best to always type in word and then copy and paste your ff into the post, I'm afraid.
This happens with me most of time. The best thing is to Write it in MS Word. Well, Auto Save will be Helpfull too.
But...why would you want to take the extra hassle by opening up MS Word? I mean, yes...it's better incase of problems like this but at the end of the day, it would be better if there was an autosave button D:
It is down to personal choice and it isn't really I hassle.  I find it a lot easier but that is because I save all my work in MS word.  It is, how you say, my master copy.