Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Was dis the last KriGhav scene ?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
i'll miss them...
it came as a fresh relationship on telly...
never ever had we seen such a beautiful relationship...portrayed so beautifully...
will miss my two mard's

Edited by -vandy- - 25 October 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictsam123_0EphemeraSoaps1harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was dis the last KriGhav scene ?? (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina_1983

Groupbie

Tina_1983

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

2nite finally, aftr a long wait, though small but atleast we got 2 see KriGhav 2geder..
ohh hey hugged, nd do luv d way they do it everytime..
awww d lil krrishy darling had fun 2 see his chachu fighting wid d goons...
it was reliefing 2 see RAGHAV saved krrish..
luved his dialogue ysterday dat if 4 krrish he can die den he can do nething else..
finally he saved him, nd d look, d emotional one which he gv 2 krrish aftr hugging was so..Day Dreaming
was dis dere last scene 4 us ??..Broken Heart
i just hope we get one more nd a long one..
KriGhav is d most beautiful thing dis show had given us,  will miss HarshYash 2geder onscreen..Ouch.

@ harshu.sundas I hear that so many people are glad that Harshad is quitting the show.. Even we HC fans are glad that he is leaving, coz there is absolutely nothing left in this show.. Harshad took it to a peak with his sterling performance, and if it hadn't been for him, this would have been nothing but a melodramatic jumble.. Thanks to him, we could see some real romance and magic on the show... Love u Harshad.. U r truly phenomenal..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0Ephemeraharshu.sundas-vandy-Soaps1

Tina_1983

Groupbie

Tina_1983

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i'll miss them...
it came as a fresh relationship on telly...
never ever had we seen such a beautiful relationship...portrayed so beautifully...
will miss my two mard's
@-vandy- Raghav came as a fresh breeze into our lives and will remain as an unforgettable character in our hearts for ever... Those who are trying to bash him, should remember that if it hadn't been for him, this show wouldn't have ever reached its peaks... When Raghav exits the show, he will do it in style.. and in the days after that everyone will realise his worth.. Love Harshad...

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
tina...
i'm sure hc's aura is sooo strong...
that the ones who r bashing raghav now...
will be drawn towards his next show...

but then..one can't come loving him...so ppl will find excuses to stay on his show's forum...just to be a part of his show...
as we call it

"mohabbat door jaane naa de...nafrat paas aane naa de"

i'm sure hc's presence in any show will draw a lot of attraction for "old" ppl

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
and yes...
as we say
"raghav came...we saw...he conquered our hearts"

i'm sure...this show will lose it charm without raghav...
and the start will be from this forum itself...

i still rem...the ranking of this show was in 40's and 50's before hc's entry...

with the news of hc entering...he show saw its peak ranking...with a spot in top 10 twice...
lets see wat place this show will hold on chaskameter once hc leaves...
coz in the absence of trps...many ph are banking on the rankings of IF to judge the popularity of shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

and yes...
as we say
"raghav came...we saw...he conquered our hearts"

i'm sure...this show will lose it charm without raghav...
and the start will be from this forum itself...

i still rem...the ranking of this show was in 40's and 50's before hc's entry...

with the news of hc entering...he show saw its peak ranking...with a spot in top 10 twice...
lets see wat place this show will hold on chaskameter once hc leaves...
coz in the absence of trps...many ph are banking on the rankings of IF to judge the popularity of shows
ditto di...u hv stolen my words..
exactly d aura, d craze he had created wid d news only , we all r d victims of it..
still rem dis forum had few members nd suddenly d fans started jumping in nd dat too not HC fans but RAGHAV fans, ppl who just luved him in d entry promo itself..
its 4 sure, d show will continue wid all its crap may b more years, who cares, but d charm will b lost..
in a way its good dat HC is leaving dis show, i hope he cums back soon.

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
One of the best and cutest chacha bhatija pair of tv show.  Never seen beautiful relationship.  Going to miss them most

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addict

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
so true shiv, dere had been never such a bonding showcased on TV...
they were kinder spirits of each oder..
still they talk wid sighn lang, just d way yesterday they did..Day Dreaming
acc 2 yash's last interiew, he luvs HC d mst, poor kid will just miss his chachu..i want a seggy wid both..Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.