Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
2nite finally, aftr a long wait, though small but atleast we got 2 see KriGhav 2geder..
ohh hey hugged, nd do luv d way they do it everytime..
awww d lil krrishy darling had fun 2 see his chachu fighting wid d goons...
it was reliefing 2 see RAGHAV saved krrish..
luved his dialogue ysterday dat if 4 krrish he can die den he can do nething else..
finally he saved him, nd d look, d emotional one which he gv 2 krrish aftr hugging was so..Day Dreaming
was dis dere last scene 4 us ??..Broken Heart
i just hope we get one more nd a long one..
KriGhav is d most beautiful thing dis show had given us,  will miss HarshYash 2geder onscreen..Ouch.

Edited by harshu.sundas - 25 October 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07shivu01prachuryasam123_0premeeristryapril10veenisha..Apz..-Urooj_Harshad-Lubz.TaAnuSiddhi_Ephemera-vandy-Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was dis the last KriGhav scene ??" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Without a doubt Krish and Raghav are one of the very few things that I can praise the show for. The relationship between a man and his nephew has been portrayed beautifully by the actors <3

I haven't seen the Raghav/ Krish+Raghav scenes from today but I'll look for the link in the morning and watch it.

Will miss the pair's chemistry immensely. <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuszkasehreen07dsdsb.addictfashe..Apz..sam123_0Ephemeraharshu.sundasSoaps1

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
lubzy though d scene was short, bu still it manages 2 make u smile nd hv slight tears in ur eyes..
i don understand hw does dis bonding brings out so much intensity nd straight hits our emos..
but will always cherish dere scenes..
u know i always felt dat dev nd komal wud never b able 2 luv krrish d way RAGHAV does him..
i think it will b hurtful 2 see krrish reacting 2 see RAGHAV dead..Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07fashe..Apz..Ephemera

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Gah, I haven't watched the episodes for the past few weeks. I don't think I can bear to any of the scenes between Raghav and his family, to be honest. I'm glad that it'll be over soon. The message is beyond horrible -- that Gayatri loses both her sons and daughter-in-law. Not just that, another horrible message is that good people die and aren't rewarded for their sacrifice while bad people get to live and maybe even get back together with their victims.

Anyhow, am looking forward to moving on from the show and getting away from this forum.

KriGhav will always remain in my heart. They were epic and the pulse of this show.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07dsdsb.addictfashe..Apz..sam123_0Lubz.TaAnuEphemeraharshu.sundasSoaps1

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I m gonna miss KriGhav like anything Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07dsdsb.addictfashe..Apz..Ephemeraharshu.sundas

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
No matter what anyone says or thinks fact remains Raghav shared the most beautiful relationships in the show be it with Gayatri, Tashu, Komal, Krish, Sundar or Sia. Raghav Krish one was the best and cutest, both Harshad and Yash shared amazing chemistry and it was blissful to watch them together. Will miss them a lot! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07dsdsb.addictfashe..Apz..Ephemeraharshu.sundas

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
dears am worried ...what will ahppen to krish once raghav dies?? Sia will be busy courting V...he has lost his parents now chaachu also..chaachi will be busy with bad uncle...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07dsdsb.addictfashe..Apz..harshu.sundas

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
No matter what anyone has to say... but Raghav-Krish was the best thing this show could have... It was always a pleasure to watch their scenes. They will always remain in my heart!

Also Harshad and Yash complemented each other brilliantly! Harshad has always done an awesome job with kids... but with Yash in this show he surpassed all his previous shows!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictfashe..Apz..harshu.sundasSoaps1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.