muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I knw u do come daily 2 this forum and read our views and twist them in ur own way and dump on our faces.
im fed up wid u people.
for godsake atleast follow a single story with consistency.
dont show us new story each day and make us mad.
i knw very well what is the meaningand ur intention of todays episode.
as all are accusing and blaming adi as shameless just 2 make him mahan from shameless ur showing him sacrificing his so called recent lust for sugni 2 vikram in name of tyaag.

one day u show sugni trying 2 kill vikram
other day u show sugni loves vikram.shez vry nyc and her love as pure.(which no one of us believe)

one day u shw adi claiming 2 marry sugni for saving reva marriage
other day adi claiming hez not gonna marry sugni
other day adi realising his lust 4 sugni
other day adi sacrificing his lust realizing sugni loves tvs(which no one of us believe)

one vikram fighting 4 his love.
after seeing sugni going 2 extent of killing him and saying she doesnt love him and will be happy if he leaves her.he is leaving sugni and going somewhere.

wat u people think of us tat we are fools and cant understand ur tactics
plzstp playing wid our feelings
we are not gonna fall for ur tricks as we nomore believe u or u single day changing stories
let sugni end wid adi we care a damn
we seriously want a new lead for our vikram.she must be only vikrams not of any other xyz like sugni who can fall for any xyz
and plz kill tat reva in any accident or something like tat.we are not even intrested 2 c any romance of adini.
plz give us a new lead for vikram.vikram must forget this so called sugni completely and start a fresh life wid new lead.
if u cant do this just wait and watch how this so called stupid show is gonna axed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpl1990 thumbnail

Every day is a new day for CV's one day they show positivity in A-S relation

Another day they what TVS- S  …?

Now  CV's must be thinking hard  how to twist  logically to bring back the story to  Ad & S .specially when Adi know that S loves TVS. It is another great opportunity to make Adi "Mahan "  and make TVS more Negative  but I think till now they have failed to release that  how hard they  think logically  it will not be logical at all. As every action of  TVS  good or bad has been well justified .

Pls. stop playing with viewers & come out of this ? whom should S marry
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post venesa !!

Just hope they stick to any idea and remain till the end and not change the story every day
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Venesa, I agree with u 100%, I mean this constant story changes I m going crazy, I just can't seem to keep up.
I think this serial was way better off without TVS having a wife n Sugni just being a bedni fighting all odds with the support of her love TVS.
I mean now its impossible to see any of these characters without serious flaws.
It would have been better if Riwa character was never introduced, thus there would have been no lies between TVS n Sugni, then Adi n Amrita would never have seperated, everyone would have been happy then.
I mean i would have felt much at ease with just TVS n sugni jodi (ie without the lies that the Cvs added which i think was totally uncalled for)
I was way happier n less stressed out with just watching Vikram n Sugni's love bloom beautifully.
Lets face it, if the Cvs hadn't introduced Riwa then TVS would not have been shown as a liar n so adi never had to leave Amrita to save any marriage
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you Rozetta
The Rewa track onwards was a total mess.  They could have easily showed Sugni fight the Thakurs for her self respect and help the other Bednis give up their custom of prostitution and earn a decent living.  Sugni and Amrita with the help of their loving partners could have brought about this change they could have maintained Adi's hatred for Bednis and showed him refusing to help the Bednis alongwith his mother and Amrita cajoling and coaxing him to understand their plight and help them.  As Adi understands their plight we viewers too would feel the urge to come out and help such communities. 

Instead they have projected Bednis as conniving full of deceit  just to become a Thakurayin.  Through right or wrong means their intention is only to become a Thakurayin.
payal7 thumbnail
Dear CVs

I don't understand - on what planet is it ever going to be OK for Adi Sugni to be in a relationship irrespective what happens between TVS and Sugni.

Adi needs to get/stay the hell away from Sugni.

Adi is TVS's  bhanja and Sugni truly loves TVS.

Even if one day Sugni realises that true love can happen more than once in a lifetime it does not mean she is going to forget TVS or what they had, so Mama and Bhanja are going to be loved by and occupy the heart of the same girl.

THIS IS MORALITY IN INDIA ? 😡

I accept that this is a TV drama but any drama has to have some basic values and principles that people can relate to which results in them making the the time to watch it.

May I suggest that the next time you come up with an outlandish idea you do a simple test to see how the public/audiance are likely to react - imagine that situation happening in your family (affecting those nearest and dearest to you) - how would you and your family's react/feel? If it offends your morals, values, principles than it is likely to do the same to the audiance.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 actually they don't know himself that what they r doing ... they r as confuse as their fav adi... one day some thing else, and another day some thing else, there was no need of adi sug relation, for any reason, this is the most ridiculous and disgusting thing ... even i think  what is need of adi in this show, why ? without him this show will be more better  his character is very weak and as an actor i feel nandish is not happy he act as some body force him, he is not giving his 100%, ...😔
and i agree with members that rewa track was a fiasco...
 from sardhakai to till yet we never felt that sug love to V, and after his exist, suddenly  they showing that sug is mad about him and can do anything for him...  unbelievable...

and now  adi  fell in love with sug abruptly ... this is not convincing...  and one day he want to tell her, his feeling and next day he want to let her go .. what a character ... 🥱
now as feeling is sug want to be vikram and will search him, and rewa is really cunning , this way they can end rewa's character and can bring the story on the  right track ..
but because of past experience i can't believe to these cvs , they can take U turn again,any time.. they r psycho for adi-sug ... mami bhanja  immoral pair..   
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes i agree  100%  with all of you from this reva manzil track this show became unbearable to watch cvs are really disgusting i feel sometime that  they don't know the meaning of leads  and how  they can affect people . the leads of any show must be near to perfect they should be strong and morally correct in their acts . here sugni is strong enough but what about their male lead aditya ?? he is such a weak character a disturbed and confused person and disloyaltoo  how easily he forgot his 1st and childhood love amrita and again fall in love with sugni despite the fact that sugni loves only and only TVS .

this adi-sugni crap is spreading immorality and unholy message to this society why can't they understand it ...is it that hard to understand this or they are just underestimating us ?? and if they wanted to introduced them as lead pair why the hell they went for sugvi and why the hell they introduced aditya as vikrams bhanja !!

please bring vikram back and this time will u please bring the old vikram calm, calculating and intelligent gentle men  back .

this show badly needs two strong and determined and not to forget morally correct leads like vikram-sugni i have seen enough of this adini they just failed as lead couple !!

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and i think they forgot what was the theme of their show it was never a love story it was a story of a bedni and her struggle to achieve a respectable position in the society i know love story is must for any show but you guys have taken a complete 180 degree turn and now its turn into a love triangle again a crap  here!! where are this characters jwala thankur sarooj thakurain and bump sukhiya ??? even sugni's mama mami's are not shown this days.. ur show only consist of vicky 'sugni,adi, reva, gulabia and MT and all ths characters playing hide and seek is really sick !! 

@mansi exactly dear even i think there was no need to introduce adi he was not needed when there was vikram already . just by naming their lead as aditya(sun) they can't bring subah in  PSH ..!!

payal7 thumbnail
Pankkudi

Don't waste your breath/energy.

Zee has just announced its lead jodis and Adi- Sugni are nominated.!!! Personally I do not think they have had enough screen space together to be called a lead jodi.

Clearly Zee are going to stick to their original plan of Adi-Sugni no matter what.

The current TVS disappearance track is only their to get sympathy for Adi (he has fallen in love with Sugni but wont tell her as she loves TVS - how nobel, how sad) and Sugni (she lovesTVS but cannot be with him- how sad).

So Aditya means the "The Sun" and Vikram means "The victorious one".

Sun can bring a new dawn but no-one can get near the Sun because they would be destroyed.

The victorious one by its virtue wins.

No wonder the CVs are confused !!!!