Shiv is responsible ... - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh!!!! itnay pages is fuzool, ehmaq, or selfish jagya k liye🤣
Originally posted by nya_ansari

Gosh!!!! itnay pages is fuzool, ehmaq, or selfish jagya k liye🤣
Well said..respect you feelings ..but are u so serious..?
Originally posted by bhach

DS will diclose her cards not so soon..and if she wants..no body can stop her reducing Ansh to Ashes and making JAan😉

There is definitely somebody out there who can stop DS from making JaAn.. and that is Bhago ki bhoot !!! 😆 Bhago's bhoot will definitely haunt DS and stop her from reducing AnSh to ashes !!! 😆
I think Anandi will oppose DS this time.

Well said..respect you feelings ..but are u so serious..?

@nya_ansari..  are you sure the pages were for selfish jagya? I thought they were to support a true gentleman called 'Shiv'.

Anyway, we both must appreciate the fact that the discussion went on upto 11 pages without the use of any harsh words, abuses, name calling, swearing, showing any member "upar-nicha" and without any 'dhamaki' to any member or criticizing/humiliating/insulting and passing cheap comments on any of the characters. We must say it was an intelligent discussion.

@to all members - Thanks for sharing your valuable views.
anandi should show some care for shiv and his family.shiv is a great person he trust anandi he wont object it but anandi should in return have some care for his family they so busy in seva of jagya 

DS will diclose her cards not so soon..and if she wants..no body can stop her reducing Ansh to Ashes and making JAan😉
Yes, you are absolutely right.

I think now dadisa's next mission will be to see ANSH reduced to ASHES and she will play her cards accordingly. She is even capable of haunting the ghosts.😆