aajkal
aajkal

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by bhach

Originally posted by aparnauma

There is a lot of difference in their thinking...

Jagya put an end to amnesia drama precisely because of Shiv's action.Shiv is perfectly right to take on Jagya.Jagya is misbehaving with A by pretending to have memory loss.And Jagya is nobody to A while S is the man in her life and it his duty to protect A.
I am sure he would have exposed J in front of the Singhs and A if J continued with his drama and insisted on behaving in this repulsive manner. 
That s what he did not do and in stead chose another path to confront Jagya...

@aparnauma
Dont you feel that since it was Shiv's duty to protect his fiancee, he should have first taken anandi into confidence and disclosed everything to her? Shouldn't he have asked her to immediately stop acting as his wife? That would be more like protecting her in my opinion.
Shiv found that J is faking amnesia so he warned him that he knew what he is upto and soon enough Jagya fell into his own trap and stopped the drama.Now he knows he cannot misbehave with A and he will not behave in that disgusting manner.
Instead of warning J if he told A to stop acting as J's wife would J have stopped pretending?
I don't think so.

@aparnauma...If Anandi has exposed Jagya or clearly told him to stay away from her, he would have not dared today to ask DS that I want my Anandi back...the problem is that cvs are trying to bring Shiv s character on the top of the world to such an extent that they did not spare even Anandi s character...first they used Jagya as a theif etc to show Shiv good...and now  at the cost of Anandis character...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyaelasingh

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dixie123

The fact is that in stead of ignoring Jagya, Shiv is putting his nose...can he not understand that he is the son of singhs and for him..singhs will never dump jagya...Yes, singhs can dump Jagya for Anandi..but not for Shiv...so he should not play with fire...Singh family is very upset with Jagya because Jagya has given tortures to Anandi..but Jagya has not so far given any jhatka to Shiv..yes for railway track..when this issues comes forward...then shiv has the right to confront Jagya...

For Anandi...she knows very well that in love and war..everything will be fare...

Shiv will poke his nose because because a paraya mard(Jagya) is trying to be hubby to his(Shiv) fiancee..What other jhatka does a fiance need ? Somebody wanting to be his fiancee's hubby ? After knowing that this paraya mard is faking Shiv is expected not to interfere ??? Confused
So , here comes the concerns CM has in her mind..iin future Anandi will not disconnect with Singhs AND singhs wil not diisconnect with Jagya..for the whole life...there will be always occassions when all the three will be facing to each other...let s take an example..there is afamily function..Shiv and Anadi are in haveli..Jagya is also there...how they will interact and the outcome is based on not what happens there but it will depend on how the people think andmake interpetaions of that interaction..

Well.. Lets see how much J and A will get to interact after the railway ghotala comes out in the open. After that will who wil take him back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

aajkal Goldie
aajkal
aajkal

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

The fact is that in stead of ignoring Jagya, Shiv is putting his nose...can he not understand that he is the son of singhs and for him..singhs will never dump jagya...Yes, singhs can dump Jagya for Anandi..but not for Shiv...so he should not play with fire...Singh family is very upset with Jagya because Jagya has given tortures to Anandi..but Jagya has not so far given any jhatka to Shiv..yes for railway track..when this issues comes forward...then shiv has the right to confront Jagya...

For Anandi...she knows very well that in love and war..everything will be fare...

Shiv will poke his nose because because a paraya mard(Jagya) is trying to be hubby to his(Shiv) fiancee..What other jhatka does a fiance need ? Somebody wanting to be his fiancee's hubby ? After knowing that this paraya mard is faking Shiv is expected not to interfere ??? Confused
So , here comes the concerns CM has in her mind..iin future Anandi will not disconnect with Singhs AND singhs wil not diisconnect with Jagya..for the whole life...there will be always occassions when all the three will be facing to each other...let s take an example..there is afamily function..Shiv and Anadi are in haveli..Jagya is also there...how they will interact and the outcome is based on not what happens there but it will depend on how the people think andmake interpetaions of that interaction..

Well.. Lets see how much J and A will get to interact after the railway ghotala comes out in the open. After that will who wil take him back.

He will be always an integral part of the Singh family...I see definitely that Jagya will be once agian on cross road and will feel guilty for his this sin...but as I said...in love and War everything is fair...though Jgay is ex ..but he still carries the love feelings for Anandi...as Shiv have... and ineractions are unavoidable and bound to happen...I am sure after Ansh marriage,,They will show Jagya again sick or somewhat in pains..and Annadi s reaction will be thorns for Shiv...

Edited by bhach - 26 October 2012 at 8:39am

Shinyaelasingh

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3aajkaldixie123aparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

@aparnauma...If Anandi has exposed Jagya or clearly told him to stay away from her, he would have not dared today to ask DS that I want my Anandi back...the problem is that cvs are trying to bring Shiv s character on the top of the world to such an extent that they did not spare even Anandi s character...first they used Jagya as a theif etc to show Shiv good...and now  at the cost of Anandis character...

Although this is for Aparna, I am going to add my thoughts too..

Right from the day he left Gauri he wanted Anandi back. Didn't he think about giving Anandi all the happiness while he was coming to Jeitsar from Mumbai on AnSh sagai ? Didn't Anandi tell clearly yesterday that she is ready to move on and that is the reason why she is forgiving him ? Does he need a clearer message than that ? Where are they spoiling Anandi's character ?

Jagya was made a thief to show Shiv good ? LOL Really ? When was Shiv bad in the first place that they needed to make Shiv look good ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3aajkalsurabhi01

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

He will be always an integral part of the Singh family...I see definitely that Jagya will be once agian on cross road and will feel guilty for his this sin...but as I said...in love and War everything is fair...though Jgay is ex ..but he still carries the love feelings for Anandi...as Shiv have... and ineractions are unavoidable and bound to happen...I am sure after Ansh marriage,,They will show Jagya again sick or somewhat in pains..and Annadi s reaction will be thorns for Shiv...

Agree that Jagya will always be part of Singh family. Please don't compare Jagya's feelings for Anandi and Shiv's feelings for Anandi. Totally different. One is selfish and the other is selfless.
Jagya wants Anandi back not for her happiness but for his happiness. Since Shiv knows Anandi's feelings for Jagya her reactions will not be thorn for Shiv. Infact yesterday Shiv was proud of her decision to forgive Jagya so as to move forward with him.

aajkalsurabhi01

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Before marriage and after marriage equations between parteners are different. If Anandi continues to care for Singhs and Jagia ,it will not be accepted by Shekhars and Shiv.
Her responsibilities will be different then. eg She acted as J's wife now. Will Shiv or Shekhars let her act after her marriage to Shiv.

aajkalShinya

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Shiv has found an effective way to put an end to J's misbehaviour and that is the most important thing.Imagine how Singhs and DS will feel if they get to know about his disgusting behaviour.
They didn't bring in S to make J look bad.J was bad from the beginning right from his childhood days and with age he got worse.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalumamsurabhi01

Go to top