Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniraizaadaSweet24vanadhiDeewaniRimisia221.Vrish.--Yukthi--subha2601Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Such an emo moment yaaras :)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

john909

john909

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
well u r thinking it from  your pov, i.e. human pov.

if he enjoys normal childhood then how is he any different from humans, whom he has to protect as he is a God? there is a reason for everything. nothing happens without pupose same goes for existence of kartikeya. imagine the catastrophic effects the world would have suffered if kartikeya was enjoying all the joys of being a child and a teenager. my point is being a God is not just about having power, their duty towards world  comes before everything even themselves. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaadamnx12likithakmhvanadhiDeewaniRimi

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiDeewaniRimisubha2601

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Shak

Are you discussing the real story, or this DkDM one?

Kartikeya by no means separated from his parents.  He was among those who presented Durga w/ his weapons for killing Mahishashur, then during Mahadev's standoff w/ Ganesh,   In the Dwapar Yuga, when Krishna fought Banasura, Shiva & Kartikeya both fought on the side of the latter.

If one goes by traditions, Kartikeya - as Murugan - has a much greater importance in the South, than in the North, and is thought to be one of the co-creators of Tamil (aside from Mahadev & Agastya)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2vanadhiDeewaniRimiFindingShakNikki_Titli

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
I agree with vrish 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiDeewaniRimi

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
i guess they shifted Kartikeya to the south since he has more prominence in the south-so perhaps we will see South stories now,but i dont think he is shifting there permanently,he will come back once in a while,whenever his father needs him or mother needs him he will come
more like a baccha gone to hostel-he wont completely give up on his parentsLOL...well see him on his own now
theyll show him becoming an independent person with an identity other than being just being son of Mahadev,its for the for the growth of the character

i have heard some stories where Kartikeya permanently shifts to the south-i guess that leads to the establishment of the Mallikaarjun Jyotirlinga
but that is supposed to happen much much later-after Ganesha comes,so im guessing right now hell just be having some journeys of his own

but logically speaking,if they intend on bringing Ganapati soon,then i guess it makes sense not to show Kartikeya there-had Kartikeya been there Parvati wouldnt have had to make Ganesha in the first place...
Kartikeya may be shown comming only for the fight to support Mahadev

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiDeewaniRimiFindingShakNikki_Titli

mithilarids

mithilarids

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Shak

Are you discussing the real story, or this DkDM one?

Kartikeya by no means separated from his parents.  He was among those who presented Durga w/ his weapons for killing Mahishashur, then during Mahadev's standoff w/ Ganesh,   In the Dwapar Yuga, when Krishna fought Banasura, Shiva & Kartikeya both fought on the side of the latter.

If one goes by traditions, Kartikeya - as Murugan - has a much greater importance in the South, than in the North, and is thought to be one of the co-creators of Tamil (aside from Mahadev & Agastya)

right... dkdm.. has confused us with the story track..  kartikeya.. came to south for protecting humans but it was not like, v humans getting saperated from homeland and traveling abroad...

after all they are gods.. they travel in seconds and surely have telepathy ability ... so it was not like ordinary people.. 

even karthikeya had to do tapasya  and shiva dhyana to get god like privilege 

mithilarids

mithilarids

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i guess they shifted Kartikeya to the south since he has more prominence in the south-so perhaps we will see South stories now,but i dont think he is shifting there permanently,he will come back once in a while,whenever his father needs him or mother needs him he will come
more like a baccha gone to hostel-he wont completely give up on his parentsLOL...well see him on his own now
theyll show him becoming an independent person with an identity other than being just being son of Mahadev,its for the for the growth of the character

i dont think dkdm is gonna show all abt karthikeya...  they might shift their track to tripur attack.. the show is based on shiva .. naa.. 

soo these ppl will end this track here .. now probably

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.