Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:25/10- Mona: Mera Ex-Pati Mr. Bechara hain (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Swetha - sweetheart you have my sympathy...KEKTA SUCKS

ROFLShockedDeadWacko

thank u thank u LOLTongue kya karein can't escape either D'oh

they spoiled well going track - instead of uniting Mona n Pradeep to show their wada wala title track, they can take this track instead

Moneet marriage - n how they try their best to keep that wada n diff. btw 1st n 2nd marriage

something like that instead Confused

this track really really sucks n its boiling my  blood Angry

Ekta Mai ki jai ho Dead Ur leads never get happiness nor do anything good of their own instead cry cry cry, forgive forgive n go back to their hubby's or ex even if they ditch or kill or betray what ever

very very disgusting Writers r u sleeping or bored of this show put something meaning ful in he show atleast Ouch

i feel like shouting loud on them but what to do LOLTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1aishrayrtmssahana747blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:25/10- Mona: Mera Ex-Pati Mr. Bechara hain (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
thanks swetha.nothing to say much,i had enough.Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblytonswethasyam08

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
What a fiasco, correction...baap and dadas of fiasco. Ekta maiya kya aap itni frustrated hain???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.