Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

monu7webkaproma965nash_mashneeru aroraagniiharvyBsankbalieReenaKmshahidShen7866Humtum25shiny3pearldesaidesisangelyeshhhhJannat786velvetscarfdent4unandrjpHoor Pariaasaxena3ssanjanaNeetssummer7dirk41Anfalsushavviyomammatinytinaprefix3heartsmartk-kimyaameetasingh4sinipillaiWestwickronnie85-Deepali-Gauri22-Happy4Ever-Paramjitblytonchatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:25/10- Mona: Mera Ex-Pati Mr. Bechara hain" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hats off to you for updating this torture. Today I literally turned my back to the TV and read the Reader's Digest. Such a relief Smile.  I recommend it to everyone.

I think it's time I got back to reading instead of wasting my emotions on stupid TV shows. Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

manni132smoni1975yeshhhhyomammaanku2010ajain73HridiInkpen4877rtmsaishraysahana747swethasyam08

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I guess I won't be wasting my time either watching it or writing /reading the forum..enough of all torture!!!

Hats off who could still watch it and thanks for writing the updates.

I am sooo happy to see at least Vineet's mom is sesible enough to call off the wedding..very good..at leaste she understands no point of wasting time here.Now time to call off the entire show!!

ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by smrity2012 - 25 October 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manni132syeshhhhheart1namitagloryz-Deepali-AnjanaYYZInkpen4877rtmssahana747blytonswethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Swetha, Saves me from watching the show, anyways I stopped watching it.. I think its heading towards Mona & pradeep reunion the so called Vada come what may Mona Mahaan will swing her way towards it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhheart1Inkpen4877swethasyam08

heart1

heart1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update

Good for Mona, she deserves Pradeep

I dont know why Vineet wants to marry her after all the humilation

She doesn't care for Vineet 

What a bakwas show, had so much potential

Not worth watching anymore, the writers have lost it 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytinanamitagloryz-Deepali-Inkpen4877aishrayrtmssahana747blytonswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
It seems that Malika is losing it also in this show. Where was her husband? Again in jail may be? If it wasn't for Mona and Vineet Monoj could accompany Pradeep in their sasuraal!

I don't know if I should thank you or say sorry to you Swetha. Although I have stopped watching this show I am still curious to know the rubbish happening in it. So today I say sorry that you have to sit through these worthless episodes to write your take and thank you for saving my time Clap

Edited by aishray - 25 October 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhheart1rtmssahana747blytonswethasyam08

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Swetha - sweetheart you have my sympathy...KEKTA SUCKS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1rtmssahana747blytonswethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

didnt watch at all   so well i m also curious where its headed may watch it frm time to time
what ws the precap btw

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1blytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.