Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^chills do u know rajamouli's next is with prabhas and Rana??

its like a thor, troy, Magadheera 2nd half type movie...kings, queens, swordfights, medival drama kinda movie...

Prabhas plays the hero and rana plays his brother whoz the villain...

its called Bahubali...😎..

prabhas n rana together...YAY...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pathaka

^^chills do u know rajamouli's next is with prabhas and Rana??

its like a thor, troy, Magadheera 2nd half type movie...kings, queens, swordfights, medival drama kinda movie...

Prabhas plays the hero and rana plays his brother whoz the villain...

its called Bahubali...😎..

prabhas n rana together...YAY...

OMGGG Seriously?? Yaaayyy.. that's a great news.. I like Rajamouli movies..and It has Anushka... wooot wooot
-Castiel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kinda obsessed with this song at the moment:-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6zvhVNWe-o[/YOUTUBE]

I think it's more fun if you watch the video. It's just so silly that it ends up bringing a smile to your face😃
Edited by I_Am_Broken - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
LOLOL.. Gippy..

I'm gonna watch this.. it's my birth right to watch every movie made in Kanedda..😆
-Castiel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

LOLOL.. Gippy..

I'm gonna watch this.. it's my birth right to watch every movie made in Kanedda..😆

Considering the amount of Punjabi movie being shot in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised if they move the Punjabi Film industry from Punjab to Vancouver🤣 These guys are obsessed with Kaneda!!!! But I hope the movie is better than Mirza. I had HIGH hopes from that movie and I was oh so disappointed At least Carry On Jatta was hilarious so I still believe this one may not be THAT bad. But I've learned my lesson. Never get excited for Gippy's movies😳

BTW if you don't mind me asking, are you a Southie who watches North Indian movies or a Northie who is into South Indian movies? Or are you a mix like me?😆

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_Am_Broken

Considering the amount of Punjabi movie being shot in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised if they move the Punjabi Film industry from Punjab to Vancouver🤣 These guys are obsessed with Kaneda!!!! But I hope the movie is better than Mirza. I had HIGH hopes from that movie and I was oh so disappointed At least Carry On Jatta was hilarious so I still believe this one may not be THAT bad. But I've learned my lesson. Never get excited for Gippy's movies😳

BTW if you don't mind me asking, are you a Southie who watches North Indian movies or a Northie who is into South Indian movies? Or are you a mix like me?😆

I think that would be a good idea.. move the industry.. every other movie is shot in Vancouver.. and they aint at fault Canada is just the best 😆 Carry On Jatta was not bad but Mirza was pretty boring.. Jatt N Juliet was so good.. Loved it..

Hahaha.. I'm neither.. I'm a Pakistani.. but I watch whatever.. south movies, north movies, Bengali movies, Punjabi movies.. jo bhi acha ho..😆

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
-Castiel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I think that would be a good idea.. move the industry.. every other movie is shot in Vancouver.. and they aint at fault Canada is just the best 😆 Carry On Jatta was not bad but Mirza was pretty boring.. Jatt N Juliet was so good.. Loved it..

Hahaha.. I'm neither.. I'm a Pakistani.. but I watch whatever.. south movies, north movies, Bengali movies, Punjabi movies.. jo bhi acha ho..😆

Ohh nice😃 That's a first I've heard. I wish I was that proficient in that many languages. I can barely handle 3. Don't know Tamil for jack-shit even though it's supposed to be my mother tongue😳 Anyway see you around. Nice e-talking to you😆

P.S - Jatt and Juliet was cute and hilarious. Cannot wait for JJ2. Fateh Singh <3

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Nalla illadi.. LOL.. I can speak some Tamil.. Phateh Singh was adoraable...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8fo08Kc6nY[/YOUTUBE]

Some pure Bhojpuri entertainment

aish. thumbnail
Why now Suryaaa!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4wlNJBZduI[/YOUTUBE]
That Mika - Udit Narayan song of ABCD...  Me likes  ðŸ˜Ž