meme4u.com

Eid ul Adha: Remembrance of a Great Sacrifice (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 78

Page 1 Page 77
Page   of 78

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorvaarnav

eid mubarak!
one request - please kill the animal with minimum pain! please !Cry

My dear i have replied you in my previous answer that we do have animal rights too and we are ordered to sharpen our blades well so that animal may feel no pain.

Many allegations have been made that Islamic slaughter is not humane to animals. However, Professor Schultz and his colleague Dr. Hazim of the Hanover University, Germany, proved through an experiment, using an electroencephalograph (EEG) and electrocardiogram (ECG) that *Islamic slaughter is THE humane method of slaughter* and captive bolt stunning, practiced by the Western method, causes severe pain to the animal. The results surprised many.

You can please search and verify the results if you have any doubt, you are most welcome to testify what i m telling  about, its not only i made a post and telling people to check, Alhamdulilah (all the praise is for Allah) who helps me even answering such sort of questions too.

Experimental Details:

1.                  Several electrodes were surgically implanted at various points of the skull of all animals, touching the surface of the brain.

2.                  The animals were allowed to recover for several weeks.

3.                  Some animals were slaughtered by making a swift, deep incision with a sharp knife on the neck cutting the jugular veins and carotid Arteries of both sides; as also the trachea and esophagus Halaal Method.

4.                  Some animals were stunned using a captive bolt pistol humane slaughter by the western method.

5.                  During the experiment, EEG and ECG were recorded on all animals to record the condition of the brain and heart during the course of slaughter and stunning.

Results and Discussion:

I - Halaal Method

1.      The first three seconds from the time of Islamic slaughter as recorded on the EEG did not show any change from the graph before slaughter, thus indicating that the animal did not feel any pain during or immediately after the incision.

2.      For the following 3 seconds, the EEG recorded a condition of deep sleep - unconsciousness. This is due to a large quantity of blood gushing out from the body.

3.      After the above-mentioned 6 seconds, the EEG recorded zero level, showing no feeling of pain at all.

4.      As the brain message (EEG) dropped to zero level, the heart was still pounding and the body convulsing vigorously (a reflex action of the spinal cord) driving maximum blood from the body: resulting in hygienic meat for the consumer.

II - Western method by C.B.P. Stunning

1.      The animals were apparently unconscious soon after stunning.

2.      EEG showed severe pain immediately after stunning.

3.      The hearts of the animal stunned by C.B.P. stopped beating earlier as compared to those of the animals slaughtered according to the Halaal method resulting in the retention of more blood in the meat. This in turn is unhygienic for the consumer.

(Many thanks to Muslim Students Organization - University of Miami)

Western Method used on cattle before slaughter can send brain tissue scattering throughout the animal, which could provide a route for madcow disease.

For detail see the web sight:

http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/an/an_slaughter.htm

Source: Al-Eijaz Magazine (Scientific Miracles), vol. 3&4.

The magazine is published by "The Committee on Scientific Miracles in Quraan and Sunnah", Makkah al-Mukarramah , KSA.

For further details you can please check this link
http://miracle-truths.webs.com/090-Islamic_method_of_Slaughtering_animals.htm

Edited by hukshila - 07 November 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eid ul Adha: Remembrance of a Great Sacrifice (Page 78)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

[QUOTE=aditi_arshi]hey is dis Eid ul Adha marks d starting of Hajj visit??
umm...I hv no idea abt thisConfused
Eid doesn't mark starting of Hajj...The Eid ul Adha is celebrated immediately after the "Arafah (Hajj) day" staying in Arafah  is the last day  Hajj and then their are some more rituals to perform. Arafah day is on 9th Zul Hijja (the 12th month of islamic Calendar) and Eid ul Adha is celebrated on 10th day of Zul Hijjah

Ohkkk...now got u...thankxx..
hope u had an awesum eidHug

good Big smile

U welcome but no thanks dear, its my pleasure Smile

Eid was good Alhamdulilah (all the praise is for Allah) Smile
HugHug

awww HugHug
I luv to interact wd ppl like uSmile

hukshila

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aditi_arshi]hey is dis Eid ul Adha marks d starting of Hajj visit??
umm...I hv no idea abt thisConfused
Eid doesn't mark starting of Hajj...The Eid ul Adha is celebrated immediately after the "Arafah (Hajj) day" staying in Arafah  is the last day  Hajj and then their are some more rituals to perform. Arafah day is on 9th Zul Hijja (the 12th month of islamic Calendar) and Eid ul Adha is celebrated on 10th day of Zul Hijjah

Ohkkk...now got u...thankxx..
hope u had an awesum eidHug

good Big smile

U welcome but no thanks dear, its my pleasure Smile

Eid was good Alhamdulilah (all the praise is for Allah) Smile
HugHug

awww HugHug
I luv to interact wd ppl like uSmile

I m honored with so much love my dear  SmileHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Labyrinth89

Wink

Originally posted by Labyrinth89

amazing post, thank you very much!
wishing everyone a very happy eid! unfortunately i just had to be sick on the day :(

U r most welcome but no need to say thanks

Eid Mubarak Smile

I hope you are fine now, i also get sick on eid most of the time, i got sick on last eid but got saved on this eid. don't worry i m with youSmile...according to a hadith when we suffer from any thing, our sins are forgiven Big smile

Hey, thank you! Yes, i am fine now by Allah's grace...Verily He is the most merciful...
This life and the suffering is all a test, our journey is meant for either Heaven and Hell, it is in Allah's hands...
Eid mubarak! Though it is past now..LOL..Hope your eid was good dear x

Fahmida x

Ps. Do Pm me if you make any other new posts, i simply love them!

You are most welcome my dear Fahmida, true we all are heading towards our end and the end depends on the result and mercy of Allah. i expect Allah's merci and blessings on us like this in the life after death too insah'Allah (if Allah wants)

its ok past but we can wish whenever we like Big smile

JezakAllah o khair (May Allah give you best reward) for loving my posts Smile

i try my best to scrap all who liked my previous posts and send the first PM to my buddy list, if you want i can add you there  or you can add me in your buddy list, whatever is comfortable for you?
Hey, yes i'd love pm's sent regarding your posts! Big smile And you're most welcome x Barak allahu feekum...
I'l send a buddy request to you then..

Fahmida x

Edited by Labyrinth89 - 07 November 2012 at 11:29am

hukshila

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alonebird

Awesome post...
thanks for sharing these beautiful knowledge...
Eid Mubarak to all Muslim over the World...

JezakAllah o khair (May Allah give you best reward) for liking my post

U r most welcome but no thanks, my pleasure to share with you allBig smile

Eid Mubarak
Ok Dear as u Wish...

hukshila

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Faayey

Mashaa'Allah what an amazing page
Eid Mubarak everyone, may you all stay stead fast in your deen and always remember the less fortunate in our Duas Ameen
Have an amazing Eid guys!!

JezakAllah o khair (May Allah give you best reward) for liking and appreciating my post dear.

Eid Mubarak, ameen for your precious prayers, i also wish the same for you all. hope you had enjoyed your eidBig smile

Jazakallah khayran, i hope you had a lovely eidBig smile

hukshila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top