Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ann5

Goldie

ann5

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
adi filled sugni mang with sindoor, sita mata showed amrita that adi's sindoor is only for sugni, now adi giving sindoor to sugni for vikram,,,,,are they or are they not married according to the religious rites when a man puts sindoor for a woman she is married to him or am i missing a lot here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujana_20IstilaramonamJulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "very confusing story" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
at this point in this serial. everything is possible. if they showed tomorrow sugni is in love with jawala thakhur son i would believe it. this show is completely gone and no room to save it

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilanamitagloryzboogleSaviosaraffbabygirl198722adeeti10JulieDHillyloveForeverSHINee

ramonam

ramonam

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
omg!!! really, i thought Sugni was already married to Adi (re: temple scene n Adi placing the sindoor)
how many times will Sugni get married?????

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
The cvs have made a proper mess of this story and doesn't know how to come out of it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Istilashunu6babygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINeeHillylove

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
is it a marriage ?? just to put sindur ??
then Gulki is married hahahaha ... I dont think marriage is just to put sindur n she is married
isnt it all the 7phere ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveJulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
But before that Sugni stood infront of Ram, Sita and Lakshaman and said to TVS until now you have always said that you have accepted me as your wife and jeevan saathi but today I am telling you that even though we are not formally married I have accepted you as my husband and Jeevan saathi in my mind and my heart. I have given myself completely to you.

IMO Sindoor, saath phara are rituals to formalise a marriage but it is the promise you make freely to each other to accept each other as husband and wife that is what makes it a marriage.

Edited by payal7 - 26 October 2012 at 5:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviosaraffseemasrM0uNilidvinSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeJulieDkomal07Hillylove

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
If it is just the sindoor then the TV actors and actresses get married every other day i presume it is the pheras that are done with the chants that is important though i am not into Indian customs.  What i have noticed in Indian movies and television it is the pheras coz they never show an actor or actress complete the 7 pheras round the fire.  Similarly they show exchange of rings in a christian wedding but the actual christian service, the exchange of vows and the blessing of rings by a priest is never shown.  At the end of the day it is a marriage between two hearts where both the partners have to confirm their acceptance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinJulieDForeverSHINeekomal07Hillylove

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Payal well said  ClapClap
IMO Sindoor, saath phara are rituals to formalise a marriage but it is the promise you make freely to each other to accept each other as husband and wife is what makes it a marriage.

If people really do follow these norms we will have very few heartbreaks and divorces.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrlidvinJulieDVinnie79komal07Hillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.