What a "PRECAP" Sugni decision...for TVS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm pretty sure she'll go with Adi. She still loves Vikram but she probably still feels betrayed, and will probably feel that she owes it to Adi to stay with him...at least that's what I am hoping. After alll the turbulence these three people have suffered and their relationships, I kinda want Adi and Sugni together.
I think they should end this crazy show right here. Varun must have bade adieu, to this show and thus is not shown these days. And since this crazy mess is not going anywhere, they'll just end it by saying " you guys decide who you all want Sugni to be with and that'd be the end." SAYONARA,PSH. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Every writer of this horrible show should be fired. The men writers can go marry their Mama's wife/gf/fiancee and the women writers should marry their lover's nephew. How yuckky!
Originally posted by komal07

Or i guess it will be Reva's dream😆  Things are not as simple as they seem🤔 Don't forget we have twisted minds writer and CV's. They can change things in just 2 seconds
It can't be Reva as she does not know about Adi having feelings for Sugni.
If it is a dream or decision it is odf Adi because Sugni was a bit shocked and panick in the precap.
Originally posted by helloaamir

I'm pretty sure she'll go with Adi. She still loves Vikram but she probably still feels betrayed, and will probably feel that she owes it to Adi to stay with him...at least that's what I am hoping. After alll the turbulence these three people have suffered and their relationships, I kinda want Adi and Sugni together.
I think if she goes with Adi it will be better because,
the sindoor which is used as a sign of married woman which is so necessary which is so valuable and w/o which a hindu marriage is not concluded will be maligned I mean adi already married her.
Now the matter of heart her heart beats for TVs let see the sindoor wins over the heart or vice versa.
means they wanna make another fail marriage
adi wants sugni , sugni wants vikram and vikram is away
no one knows who is sugni ... Once they know adi will remain silent like he doesn't know what to do... and both adi sugni remain together for nothing... just 2 keep all happy and MT is sick so... must marry 🤢

Adi knowing now sugni dosen't love her comes to her room and handover the sindoordani to her.

Lets see what CV's show tonight. I don't feel its anyone dream.
l iuv sugni adi jodi .hope it comes true
😊Precap not a dream, cause in yesterday's episode Adi realized that Sugni truly love Vickram, and even though he loves her too, the right thing to do is to set her free. Sugni will be in a dilemma, but we all know she can't choose Vickram, cause Rewa constantly reminded her to concentrate on her marriage with Adi and stop thinking about someone else husband.
Rewa is guilt tripping Sugni, and she can easily be manipulated, so Sugni will choose the sindoor over her heart, cause of the circumstances facing her. Sugni heart will always belong to Vickram.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago