Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

gonna miss HC n sriti's on screen chemistry (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I will miss them for sure since cvs never properly developed their track.   But at least also happy that do not have to see this pathetic show any more

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gonna miss HC n sriti's on screen chemistry (Page 4)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehreen07

Groupbie

sehreen07

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Def gonna miss Raghav... he ws d charm of d show...
anyways got rid of d show coz ws wtchin only for harshad

blue star

blue star

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
now am leaving the shw...i ws sticking around fr raghvi...will miss thm teribbly...hpe the new producrs r nt ridiculous enough to bring sia and v together:...anyway...i dnt care anymore!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@blue...they r ridiculous, d track will b sumthing like dat only..
newas, lets not get in2 dat discussion..
RaghavI were eternal..
still rem d phase wen RAGHAV selflessly luved sia, constantly sarficed 4 her, nd never wanted her back..
d phase wen SIA becums desperate as she neither cud leave him nd nor was she able 2 confess to him..
HarshSri did nail every emotion of a pure luv story no matter eventhough they were always given microsec time onscreen 4 d luv track..
i still luv d rejection nd confession scenes on RaghavI, both were masterpiece. 

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
yup will raghavi n harshsri a lot...
their chemistry is amazing...

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I have cried buckets since thursdayCry I badly want to see them back together. Harshad Sriti have such a beautiful chemistry and their chemistry was never explore. they truly deserve to come on another show. I hope they come once again together.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i wish the couple cums back in a diff sow in future.
i wanted 2 explored dere chemistry which un4tunately dis show never did.

jasara

jasara

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with all of u, If only there was someone out there who would listen to our pleas and bring them back together as a couple onscreen with an incredible story, then believe me they are going to set the screen on fire.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.